The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2017, 10:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Your iq is so Low till even ant ant is smarter than u. I pity your parents gave birth to such an useless retard daughter. THey must be calling u 扑街女 in their heart.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:09 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Your iq is so Low till even ant ant is smarter than u. I pity your parents gave birth to such an useless retard daughter. THey must be calling u 扑街女 in their heart.
I pity your parents. They don't have a Son to 送终 for them since u r a shemale
Old 08-08-2017, 10:11 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Wow if I don't have iq how on earth am I able to write, read, and even fuck your beloved darling whore gf?

Guy who can't find a decent gf or Wife and resort to marrying a whore is a big loser
the issue of such loser like u is u r not able to read n write properly. and even a low iq species liek ant also knwo hwo to fuck. that proves that ur iq is as low as an ant or even lower. to be able to fuck du not need much iq. It shoes that u r really 杂种脑残粉

i got too many decent n not decent gf to choose from. it is just my choice who i wanan choose. am sure if ur gf met me will surely dump u as u r such an old n ugly uncle with tiny dick
Old 08-08-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
I pity your parents. They don't have a Son to 送终 for them since u r a shemale
haha in earlier post u mentioned my parent is having me as a son and now u say it differently as u notice i'm calling u a daughter of ur parents. r u suddently feel sad that u cannot perform a son duty for ur parents? but i feel ur parent must be rather 扑街冚家鏟 as they r too ashamed to have such daughter. ah men!!!
Old 08-08-2017, 10:16 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the issue of such loser like u is u r not able to read n write properly. and even a low iq species liek ant also knwo hwo to fuck. that proves that ur iq is as low as an ant or even lower. to be able to fuck du not need much iq. It shoes that u r really 杂种脑残粉

i got too many decent n not decent gf to choose from. it is just my choice who i wanan choose. am sure if ur gf met me will surely dump u as u r such an old n ugly uncle with tiny dick :
Poor pitiful Korean marrying an ex whore whose pussy overutilized by many men
Who knows your future kids may not b your flesh & blood
You may end up raising my kids thanks ah
Old 08-08-2017, 10:17 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
haha in earlier post u mentioned my parent is having me as a son and now u say it differently as u notice i'm calling u a daughter of ur parents. r u suddently feel sad that u cannot perform a son duty for ur parents? but i feel ur parent must be rather 扑街冚家鏟 as they r too ashamed to have such daughter. ah men!!!
My toes are giggling at every single of your posts
It's so entertaining
Key board warrior
Bo ji
I bet if some ah bengs shouted at u ur balls will shrink haha
Old 08-08-2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Poor pitiful Korean marrying an ex whore whose pussy overutilized by many men
Who knows your future kids may not b your flesh & blood
You may end up raising my kids thanks ah
u should worry ur fiture wife havign others baby as she will nto love such a low species. i suggest u to take a close watch on her now as she maybe doign her FL freelance now and then as ur tiny cock cannot satisfy her
Old 08-08-2017, 10:22 PM

Quote:
My toes are giggling at every single of your posts
It's so entertaining
Key board warrior
Bo ji
I bet if some ah bengs shouted at u ur balls will shrink haha
oh i do feel very entertaining indeed, true enjoyment toying with u besides max. I hoep u wont be dissapear liek her now and then as too shy losing the battle
Old 08-08-2017, 11:48 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
u should worry ur fiture wife havign others baby as she will nto love such a low species. i suggest u to take a close watch on her now as she maybe doign her FL freelance now and then as ur tiny cock cannot satisfy her
U should lock your prc chicken Wife at home and plant gps on her to monitor her movement. Otherwise she will 养小狼狗 and let u 带绿帽 haha
Old 08-08-2017, 11:49 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
oh i do feel very entertaining indeed, true enjoyment toying with u besides max. I hoep u wont be dissapear liek her now and then as too shy losing the battle
I am determined to fight with u till ur last breath haha
Old 08-08-2017, 11:54 PM

Quote:
U should lock your prc chicken Wife at home and plant gps on her to monitor her movement. Otherwise she will 养小狼狗 and let u 带绿帽 haha
i'm more worry of ur gf or wife or ur daughter if any. while u r cheonging ppl maybe banging them hard hard no worry for me as i'm always with her
Old 08-08-2017, 11:55 PM

Quote:
I am determined to fight with u till ur last breath haha
excellent. i'm so boring while max is not around. i find u as intersting as a r another 脑残杂种粉 pls let ur parents hold on to kill her 脑残杂种 daughter first if not i wont have a toy to play with lol
Old 08-08-2017, 11:57 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
i'm more worry of ur gf or wife or ur daughter if any. while u r cheonging ppl maybe banging them hard hard no worry for me as i'm always with her
If u have a Daughter I make sure I up her haha
Old 08-08-2017, 11:58 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
excellent. i'm so boring while max is not around. i find u as intersting as a r another 脑残杂种粉 pls let ur parents hold on to kill her 脑残杂种 daughter first if not i wont have a toy to play with lol
I find u more interesting than beckham07 and cassano10 who only know how to use nothing but vulgarities. At least your iq is teeny weeny bit higher than theirs
Old 08-08-2017, 11:59 PM

Quote:
If u have a Daughter I make sure I up her haha
i have no interest to up ur ugly gf or wife, and 杂种 daughter. but for sure i will pay the banglas for the duties
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1