The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sherny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finally meet my perfect FL

After trying 10 FL for the past one month, I have finally found a FL (my 11th FL) that is perfect for my taste. Below are the FR I post in the website where I found this FL.

Her name is Mimi from Dragoncave01.com.

Tried Mini an hour ago. When I first saw her, I was pleasantly shocked. She looked like a JC student! Slim and pretty, can easily become the school flower in any JC. And the location is in the middle of high class landed properties, and have nice living room and bedroom, I thought I am really visiting a local female student.
She's chatty and make the whole session super high GFE. We have long passionate French kiss with tongue fighting and twisting and it is so unforgettable that I want to go back again once my vitamin M is charged up. I think I am almost fall in love with her.
She is very service oriented also, all out to please me. Her massage covers entire package including boobs massage, oil massage, hand massage, pussy massage. Her bbbj skill is all too perfect. I am shiok to the max. In the bonking session, she rides on me very well. Her love making sound is very kinky. So kinky that when I ask if I can CIM, my sperm already cum out in the cd inside her pussy when I am on top of her bonking her hard. Then I said nvm and continue to bonk her hard in missionary position till all my sperm is out.
One thing to note that she don't do CIM. She said she will vomit for 3 days if cum in her mouth. But she can cum on any part of her body and I think face also can. So I think someone need to change the description on top that she don't do CIM.
I am not really into ass rim but she has the best AR experience. She literally insert her tongue deep into my asshole and bonk my ass countless number of time with all her might.
Overall I must really give her the perfect 10/10! I am returning to fk for sure and as early as within this week or next week.
Looks: 10/10 (my personal preference and may be different from you. Young, slim, looks like local JC girl)
Body: 10/10 (slim and no fat. Slender fair legs).
Boobs: Small B (not for big boob lovers)
Massage: 10/10 (very relaxing and shiok)
Catbath: 10/10 (I am wondering if her tongue ever get tired. She's too hardworking on the catbath)
BBBJ: 10/10 (makes me think my dick is the best tasting sausage in the world)
French Kiss: 10/10 (very passionate)
Painting: I never tried. Next time will try.
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 (how I wish she is really my girlfriend)
RTF: Definite yes for many more sessions to come as long as she still in Singapore.
Overall: 10/10 (she is the perfect fl I have been searching for).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1