The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Good thing I am single with no intention to get married and have my own apartment. When I was young, I dreamt of having such a lifestyle and it has come true. No wife to find out and always keeping these relationships in a transactional manner. This prc girl has expressed her liking for me but I always told her I am her customer. So far she is the only girl I am with for 2.5 years unless I can find a better experience. But i will stick with her as she is repaying her debt which is going to take a long while. It is $400 deducted when she comes
nice... great way to enjoy tenderloin .. haha

play her like a barbie doll at ur will..

ultimate shiokness!
Old 15-08-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17864 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I am having my PRC massuer going over to my place enjoying beer, wine, whisky or brandy all night long. She is now indebted to me as I have financed her coming back during China locked down and before CB. She is really wild when high. This is home truly.
Finally a good find who shows gratitude.
All the best …
Cheers
Old 15-08-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Finally a good find who shows gratitude.
All the best …
Cheers
It was a risk. She can just disappear after coming back and I was prepared. But she bothered to message and video call me daily during the 2 months CB. Of all the pinoy and PRC girls I had helped before, this is one good find as you said. She was honest to tell me the exact outstanding amount owed after previous deductions. This means she is keeping accounts. Maybe I just consider making her as my lifetime companion
Old 15-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
It was a risk. She can just disappear after coming back and I was prepared. But she bothered to message and video call me daily during the 2 months CB. Of all the pinoy and PRC girls I had helped before, this is one good find as you said. She was honest to tell me the exact outstanding amount owed after previous deductions. This means she is keeping accounts. Maybe I just consider making her as my lifetime companion
as long her bod is still good to boot for as long as u can feel erected when she goes naked... ahaha
Old 16-08-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
as long her bod is still good to boot for as long as u can feel erected when she goes naked... ahaha
Yes, i just love the way she loves riding on top because of the strong shaft and the delay from the alcohol. She told me no man has ever satisfy her like I do
Old 30-08-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Bored.. gonna start a discussion.. what were some of the mind games you’d play with your pinay darlings when the pub scene was alive & kickin?

I’ll share my favourite in the next post..
Old 31-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Bored.. gonna start a discussion.. what were some of the mind games you’d play with your pinay darlings when the pub scene was alive & kickin?

I’ll share my favourite in the next post..
Ha! I was more often the victim of their own mind games, if I'm honest... but a fun (and childish) thing my mate and I started doing was to give fake names -- hey, they have fake names, why not us -- and invent an elaborate backstory. Like that we were cousins (we don't look alike at all!) and a family with all these scandals in their past etc.

Dumb and silly and childish, yeah. But after a few pints, and being not in the mood to deal with the girls' bullshit, it's a fun way to pass the time and keep them guessing...
Old 01-11-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow!
This thread has gone really quiet...
I think the scene will change soon....
Hope for more action...
Cheers
Old 01-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh wow!
Hope for more action...
Cheers
Bro , change for good or worst !
Old 02-11-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh wow!
Hope for more action...
Cheers
my favourite haunt is gone, flag flying at half mast..
Old 02-11-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh wow!
Hope for more action...
Cheers
very strange comment. The pubs are still going strong. Plenty of action available.
Old 03-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Bro , change for good or worst !
Hopefully change for the better.
Some are opening and calling themselves Bistros; serve food and drinks and girls...
Some fun...
Cheers
Old 03-11-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
very strange comment. The pubs are still going strong. Plenty of action available.
If so, please share.
Cheers
Old 03-11-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hopefully change for the better.
Some are opening and calling themselves Bistros; serve food and drinks and girls...
Some fun...
Cheers
Can share as usual buddy,the fun ones via pm.
Appreciate with thanks 🙏🏻
Old 04-11-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Bros, good to hear from you guys. This sunday will take a walk around TP to see whats up. It has been a long 7 months. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1