The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3652 / Power: 18
Lauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sweet and petite MILF GEM to driv away your recession blues...(Free smells too :p

Teacher got carry cane or not? I scared if she cane me. I still haven try her coz I scared she cane me for telling lies. I onli 44 yrs old + 500+ days still can or not?

2nd RD: Tailok, Taiko2006, sailsingapore, kiasuking,powerkid, ah rat, owen10....
Old 24-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sweet and petite MILF GEM to driv away your recession blues...(Free smells too :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauteko View Post
Teacher got carry cane or not? I scared if she cane me. I still haven try her coz I scared she cane me for telling lies. I onli 44 yrs old + 500+ days still can or not?
She is firm but sweet.. will reward studious student

pm me if u are keen loh.. i ask her.

Anyway, still no FR huh

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

This is 1 FR i owe TS lah...So here goes

Met my favourite teacher in the afternoon 2 days back. Picked her up from designated place,boy she looks as sweet as the last time i saw her. We xchanged pleasantries when she got in and off we go to our lovenest for the next 1 hour.

upon reaching we held hands and walked up to our room. 1 pt to note is that she is very new to this trade and she has no idea how the rooms are laid out in hotel so u really got to hold her hand and guide her else she will get lost even more so after the session. Have to show her the way out if u are not sending her back.

Once into the room, off goes our clothes and we got into the bathroom in no time. As this is my rtf with her after a long time i just let her do her washing for me. when she is done with the cleaning..we both jumped into bed like long lost lovers frenching away..Know that she dun really enjoy bj so i just let her lie back and i do the servicing on her.

With my fingers doing the walking she was REAL WET in no time. So i mai tu liao quickly put on my raincoat and prepare for penetration. Even though she is wet...had a hard time going in as she is really tight!!! Even when i managed to get it in, i find my dick kenna pushed out by her pussy walls..my god wat a feeling.. Bros who have big dicks pls take note to go slow, do not want to damage a gem here ok?

All in all the session really was very sextisfying. Will definitely rtf because of her freshness and responsiveness in bed. But pls handle her with care as she is really a very rarely used FL.

Lastly she timing quite rigid so bros who contacting her pls bear with her times. She sometimes has emergencies that she has to attend to. infact my times changed twice before i get to see her again. nevertheless it was well worth it.

CTC pls approach TS
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 25-10-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
This is 1 FR i owe TS lah...So here goes

Met my favourite teacher in the afternoon 2 days back. Picked her up from designated place,boy she looks as sweet as the last time i saw her. We xchanged pleasantries when she got in and off we go to our lovenest for the next 1 hour.

upon reaching we held hands and walked up to our room. 1 pt to note is that she is very new to this trade and she has no idea how the rooms are laid out in hotel so u really got to hold her hand and guide her else she will get lost even more so after the session. Have to show her the way out if u are not sending her back.

Once into the room, off goes our clothes and we got into the bathroom in no time. As this is my rtf with her after a long time i just let her do her washing for me. when she is done with the cleaning..we both jumped into bed like long lost lovers frenching away..Know that she dun really enjoy bj so i just let her lie back and i do the servicing on her.

With my fingers doing the walking she was REAL WET in no time. So i mai tu liao quickly put on my raincoat and prepare for penetration. Even though she is wet...had a hard time going in as she is really tight!!! Even when i managed to get it in, i find my dick kenna pushed out by her pussy walls..my god wat a feeling.. Bros who have big dicks pls take note to go slow, do not want to damage a gem here ok?

All in all the session really was very sextisfying. Will definitely rtf because of her freshness and responsiveness in bed. But pls handle her with care as she is really a very rarely used FL.

Lastly she timing quite rigid so bros who contacting her pls bear with her times. She sometimes has emergencies that she has to attend to. infact my times changed twice before i get to see her again. nevertheless it was well worth it.

CTC pls approach TS
Thanks Surachai for FR... cheers

More FRs please. For ctc, please pm me

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 26-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

Up for the holidays

Old 28-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Up for the holidays
Lauteko and other bros, replied your pms liao

FR soon, hoh

Old 29-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wah... TILF... wait she really come dressed up with glasses and ruler....
Old 29-10-2008, 04:06 PM
khwt8888

Let all bros have a look at this Sweet and Petite Teacher.

Which bros want to register now to attend her classes ????
Old 29-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post

hahaha.. was waiting for your picture... good shot..

Old 31-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Met her briefly ytd.

Din proceed for session as I was hoping to meet someone else (Too bad din happen)

Will update next week on a surprise...

Old 01-11-2008, 01:43 PM
khwt8888

Old 03-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

Bros... met her over the weekend.

Business is slower since "global climate" hitting SBF bro's pocket too.

Spoke to her for benefit of SBF bros and now she is willing to reduce her pricing to

60/1/1

Bros in need for "discipline" let me know..

Old 03-11-2008, 08:45 PM
khwt8888

Spoke to her for benefit of SBF bros and now she is willing to reduce her pricing to

60/1/1

Bros in need for "discipline" let bro aczeta76 or me know..
Old 03-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post

60/1/1

Bros in need for "discipline" let bro aczeta76 or me know..
Thanks bro for helping...bros... pm me or khwt8888 if u need ctc..

Old 04-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow, that's a fantastic price. It's another good reason to visit xiao hua. Will make a trip to meet her after returning from my oversea asignment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1