The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
splash is Cool - loads of Potential
China Girl BIG S

Thanks to bro SOHC52,Just tried Big S awhile ago,got to the room and waited around 5min,doorbell rang,opened the door and wah piang eh,face so so only,looks like those HDB beer aunty.According to FR,the gua jern is good for some bros,but when she did it on me,it was more like pulling your balls skin,never rub dick head,never rub dick shaft up and down,after awhile,capped me and did BJ

After bj,ask the price and she said 80bucks for jg,massage and bj but it's 100 bucks for all in plus fj.Abit sian already as FR stated 80 bucks for 1 shot.Anyway took up the 100 bucks offer because i need to release the natural way.Everything quite SOP,once released,paid up and left the room.For bros who don't mind on looks,Big S is for you.

FR stats:
Boobs:34c Natural
Looks:6/10
Height:1.6m
Weight:48kg(not those slim slim kind)
Massage:7/10
Jg:5/10
Bj:5/10
Fj:8/10

For contacts,PM me and up me if possible if you think it's good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1