The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Short Stories

Have some time to kill nowadays so decided to contribute to my bros in SBF. Have collected a number of short stories in my younger days and would like to share them with my bros here. Please note that these stories are all from letters sent to either Penthouse or Forum. These are not my live experiences so just read and enjoy. Points are not necessary but will be appreciated in return.

STORY 1

I first met Karla at a social gathering back in 1999. I was immediately attracted to the tall slim brunette, who as it turns out was only twenty-nine years old, twelve years younger than myself. She had a cute smile and a sweet personality and seemed to click with everyone, myself included.

Each time I looked at Karla, my eyes would drink in the delicious curvature of her body, in turn triggering a monstrous erection that would bulge and throb inside my underwear. I started to desire her with a passion that drove me wild with beautiful sexual fantasies every night while I tried to sleep.

Finally I managed to take Karla out to dinner at a nice romantic restaurant. At the end of the night, we went back to my apartment for a couple of drinks. Before either of us knew what was happening, I had her firmly in my arms with my lips nibbling on the side of her neck. I felt Karla immediately begin to yield and respond to my intimate advances. Soon our mouths connected, leaving us both breathless as our tongues met in a deep kiss.

Karla closed her eyes, gently sighing as my hands began to stroke the womanly curves of her body. Soon the front of her blouse was open, revealing the cleavage of her smooth soft breasts, nestled snugly into the cups of a silky white bra. Within seconds, her bra straps were peeled forward and her breasts had spilled out naked into my grateful hands. I fondled her fleshly orbs lovingly, palming the nipple of each breast until they stood out stiff, firm and swollen.

To be continued....
Old 19-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Short Stories

In a growing state of arousal, Karla lost all her inhibitions, and soon she was reaching for my crotch to stroke her hand across the bulge in my pants. I ached for her to reach inside and touch me. My organ throbbed and leaked like a stallion at stud, hot and desperate for the cunt of his filly. Karla slowly unbuttoned my Dockers and unzipped my fly, inviting me in turn to wiggle out of my pants and underwear. Soon I was naked from waist down with my erect penis fully exposed. I found it incredibly arousing to watch Karla gazing down on my private parts. I spread my legs as I got comfortable for a session of intimate fondling.

I took Karla hand and wrapped it securely around my shaft. Gently but firmly she gripped my penis and slowly drew back the foreskin, exposing the glistening cockhead. In the same instant, a large shimmering bead of pre-come appeared around the opening. I took Karla’s finger and wiped it across the tip of my penis, collecting my slick warm secretion. I then lifted Karla’s wet finger to her mouth and gently glossed her lips with my intimate discharge. She offered no resistance and kept looking down at my oozing dick with great longing.

Slowly, deliberately, she stuck out her tongue. She snaked it sensuously across her lips before ingesting my manly liquid. She found my pre-come pleasurable and quickly returned to smear her finger across my penis a second time. A moment later, Karla went down on my swollen head, sucking at the head and shaft as she ravished me. The feel of her soft mouth around my penis was delicious beyond words. I sank back into the cushions as powerful surges of erotic energy exploded deep within my body. Groaning and gasping, my hips moved instinctively, pumping my penis back and forth between Karla’s pouted lips, in and out of her mouth while she took it down

With one hand she reached under my balls to massage the base of my penis while the other hand slipped behind me to tease my anus. With consummate skill, she drove me wild with pleasure, almost lifting me off the bed as she sucked on my dick. Every nerve in my body seemed to converge in my penis, screaming out for sweet relief as Karla took me to the very threshold of an ecstatic glory that defied all possible descriptions. My face flushed and contorted with passion as I cradled her head against my groin, helpless to tear her mouth from me.

To be continued......
Old 19-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

Just as I was ready to blast her tonsils with a load of spunk, I managed to break free and hold on to myself. Immediately I was all over Karla, entwining our tongues in a deep oral caress as my hands ravished her feminine curves. I stripped her naked and stretched her gorgeous body out on the bed, spreading her thighs to expose the forested mound of the cunt that I would soon be invading. I thrust my head down between her thighs to press my nose and mouth against her weeping snatch. Like a sweet piece of fruit, Karla vulva spilt open around my face, spilling its juices across my tongue. Never did a pussy smell or taste as good as hers did then. Anxiously, I yanked her lips and folds wide open, exposing the shiny pink interior of her clam as I started to lick her out. Karla squirmed her bottom all over the bed, groaning in ecstacy as my tongue lashed her clit and thrust its way into her vagina. For twenty delectable minutes, I feasted on Karla’s cunt, lapping her juices as they flowed from her body until I had gotten her off several times.

Unable to wait a moment longer, I finally rolled on top of Karla and slid my cock into her pussy. She grunted as all nine inches tunneled their way deep into her belly and banged up against her cervix. Instinctively she raised her knees and locked her ankles behind my back as I began thrusting in and out of her body. I became almost delirious with pleasure as I felt her pussy stretch and open around my penis, drawing me in deep to surround and bathe me in its warm succulence. Desperate to come again, Karla clawed at my back and my butt, pumping her hips against my groin in a frenzy of physical passion. Close to orgasm, she stretched her neck back into the pillow, gasping my name again and again as I thrust my stiff penis deep into her body, penetrating her pussy fully before withdrawing and filling her pussy again.

I fought desperately to keep my load, determined to fuck Karla into an orgasm on my cock. Gritting my teeth and fighting for breath, I felt my heart thumping in my chest as I pounded her pussy like a man possessed. The slapping of flesh and the desperate sounds of our sex filled the air. The smell of pussy hung heavily around the bed.

Karla’s naked body began to writhe and squirm beneath me as I finished her off in a wild flurry of deep, desperate lunges. Impaling her on my cock, I held her close and she went into a seething convulsive orgasm that ripped through her body with incredible force . Taking her through to the finish, she went limp and lifeless on my shaft as I gave my final thrust and hit my own climax. Grunting and bucking my hips, I grabbed her butt and pulled her firmly onto my groin as my penis exploded, blasting her with thick, warm sperm. A delicious feeling of relief.

End of story 1. Will try to provide a story a day. However if there is slight delay, please be patient cos must work mah!
Old 19-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

STORY 2

Sandy had been working at my office for almost six months before I finally worked up the courage to ask her out. She is a real beauty, about five-feet-six with closely cropped blonde hair, a peaches-and-cream complexion and stunning topaz-blue eyes. Invited her for dinner and movies and to my surprise, she accepted.

On Saturday, I rang her apartment bell at the appointed time. She opened the door, invited me in and offered me a seat, saying that she is almost ready. She brought me a beer and slipped back into the bathroom, telling me that she would take only another minute. When she came out she was wearing a short checkered shirt and a white blouse that was definitely cut to show off her perky medium-sized tits. When I asked her if she was hungry, she told me that she was starving and asked if I wanted to check out a restaurant she knew before going to the movie. I said that sounded good, so she grabbed her purse and we headed out.

Our waitress was an old friend of hers named Josie, who was also very hot-looking. At one point Josie stopped by our table and told me that she and Sandy used to do “everything” together. I got the impression that she was about to say something else but Sandy shooed her away before I could find out what she meant by “everything”.

When we finished eating Sandy slid her chair around to my side of the table, so that we could see the little stage at the back of the club where a local band was playing. We had a couple more drinks as we listened, and while we were sitting there, Sandy reached over and dropped her hand to my crotch. This surprised me a little, but she had been rubbing my leg with her foot during dinner, so I wasn’t really that shocked. I put my arm around her shoulders and she leaned against me while she kept rubbing my cock. She seemed pleased that it didn’t take long for me to start getting hard. When I asked her if she wanted to go to my place, she said that she really wanted to go to the movies, adding that there was a wonderful romantic picture playing downtown that she would like to watch. I was sure that she was teasing me but the night was still young. So I paid our tab and we went off to the movie.

To be continued.....
Old 19-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Samster

In the car Sandy slid over and started playing with my cock again. Pretty soon we were making out at every stoplight along the way. I put my arms around her and fondled her firm breasts while she went on playing with my cock, which was rock-hard. I could tell that she was getting turned on because her nipples were about to burst through her top.

The movie theater was a nice old fashioned place. After we got our tickets and stopped for popcorn and drinks, Sandy asked if we could sit up in the balcony. I said sure, thinking I will now get my chance to feel up those luscious tits some more. She led the way to the back row. I wondered why we are going back so far since the place was nearly deserted, but I did not have to wonder long.

As we sat down, Sandy took one sip from her soda and started playing with my cock again. This time she did not waste any time. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my already hard dick. I looked around and luckily there was no one close to us. I tried to stifle a moan as she bent down and ran her tongue around my swollen cockhead and up and down the length of my shaft. I reached over and unbuttoned her top enough so that I could finger her nipples, which were hard as pebbles. I leaned forward to kiss the back of her neck, which made her coo and wiggle around in her seat as she swallowed my shaft all the way down.

I reached under her skirt to finger her pussy and felt no panties down there, only a snatch that was as smooth as a baby’s ass. I pushed one finger into her hot little hole and found that she was already soaking wet. I flicked my finger across her clit, then used two fingers to rub her pussy in small circles, making sure to massage that swollen clit with each pass. She started grinding harder against my hand. I slid my thumb back and forth over her clit until she stopped sucking me and went very stiff. She moaned loudly and gushed a stream of juice all over my hand.

I was going to come, and she swallowed my shaft again as I stuffed my fingers back into her pussy. When I felt her bucking her hips again, I shot a hugh load of sperm down her throat. Sandy didn’t slow down for a second as she swallowed as much as she could, slurping up the trickles of cum that escaped down my pole.

To be continued.....
Old 19-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

Sandy leaned over and whispered in my ear that she wanted my cock in her. I slipped down in my seat so that she could mount me. Sandy slid down onto my lap and pressed herself against my dick, which was already getting hard again. She teased the head, rubbing it back and forth against her slippery slit, which started us both moaning again. Then she stuck my cock inside her and slid all the way down, panting how badly she wanted me to fuck her. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her down again, arching up to thrust myself deeper inside her.

Sandy’s pussy was amazingly tight and I told her so as I started pumping away like a jackhammer. She matched my rhythm stroke for stroke, riding me so hard that her tits almost bounced out of her top. It wasn’t long before I felt her pussy oozing juices all over my cock. I could feel her pussy getting even tighter, clutching me as she gushed more juice into my lap. A moment later I exploded inside her, unleashing a hugh load. Sandy kept pumping until she milked every drop from me, then stopped moving with my cock still lodged inside her. Looking at me with a wicked grin on her face, she asked if I liked the movie. I smiled back and told her that it was the best romance flick I have ever been to.

End of second story. Hope you guys enjoy esp the bros that know me.Dun seem to have much reponse but that's okay.As long as my bros get to read.
Old 19-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

STORY 3

I have decided to share more of my sexual experiences with beautiful Sandy. Sandy is incredibly hot – five-six, a hundred ten pounds, blonde hair and green hair, very sexy lips, perfect B-cup tits and fine nipples.

Since our first time, Sandy and I have shared many nights of pleasure. However she was hot for a friend of mine by the name of Brad. I have never had a threesome and all my fantasies revolved around me and two other women, not with another man. However I figured that it was fine just talking about it because it needed be something that we must act on.

“I’ve have always wanted to be with two men at once” Sandy said.

“I want all the attention to be on me. I wouldn’t mind another woman also but I want two men badly.”

“Okay,” I said, “tell me your fantasy.”

“I want to have one man sucking each nipple as I take a hard cock in each hand,” she said.

“I want to feel their cocks throb in my fists. In addition to sucking a nipple, each would be massaging my pussy. God, my pussy is getting wet just thinking about this.”

I was so turned on by this image that I had to massage my cock as she talked.

“I can feel each hand parting my pussy lips,” she continued, “and different fingers gently probing my opening. I kiss each man in turn as they both finger-fuck me.” She started to finger herself gently, in and out. “I lie back on the bed, and the men kiss their way down my stomach. Their hands spread my legs, allowing them a full view of my wet shaven pussy. They take turns kissing my inner thighs and licking my clit. One pulls my ass cheeks apart while the other is lip-locked onto my clit.”

To be continued....
Old 19-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Samster

I couldn’t take it anymore. I moved in and started licking her pussy. Soon she was too much into having her clit sucked to talk. We had great sex, and afterward decided if she’d bring another woman for me, I would agree to having another man with us for her. That guy would be Brad.

The next day I called him and told him what Sandy and I have been doing. He wasn’t mad. In fact he was turned on! I told him that he was the one that we wanted to join us, going into details into what Sandy wanted. He was definitely up to it. He said that he had always wanted to try a threesome. I told him to come to my house around six that evening, and we could have some drinks to loosen up.

Brad arrived exactly at 6pm and we had a couple of drinks and small talk. Sandy showed up at about 7pm, looking as hot as ever. She was wearing formfitting hip-hugger jeans and a cotton T-shirt with no bra. Her nipples looked so good through her shirt that my cock stirred and I saw Brad adjust his cock. As Sandy walked in, we both kissed her and Brad also squeezed her ass. I handed her a drink and she turned to kiss Brad. He was sitting next to her, and started to squeeze her nipples. I took this as my cue to lift her T-Shirt and suck gently on her other nipple. She moaned as she and Brad continued kissing. My hand wandered to the top button of her jeans. As I worked her jeans off, Brad also worked off his own jeans. I couldn’t help looking as his cock was exposed. He then took off his shirt, leaving him completely naked.

I just watched for a moment as Sandy grabbed Brad’s cock while continue to kiss him. It was really big and thick. As they kissed, I worked her jeans off and then mine. Now my cock was completely hard and exposed. Sandy reached forward and grabbed my cock while I started to massage her clit. Her pussy was wet and I licked her juices from my fingers. She tasted really great. When I was licking her juice from my fingers, Brad’s fingers were busy probing her pussy. We were also taking turns in kissing her at the same time and she was stroking a hard cock in each hand. Suddenly she eased off the couch and knelt between us. She started taking our hard cocks in her mouth, alternating between them. As she stroked and sucked, my cock frequently rubbed against Brad’s. It all felt so different, yet so good.

To be continued.....
Old 19-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Samster

Then Sandy headed for the bedroom, maintaining a firm grip on our cocks. I pulled her up on to the bed and moved into a 69 position. Mt tongue dug deep into her snatch and her pussy tasted awesome. I was on my back stretching my neck to fuck her with my tongue. She grabbed my cock and stroke slowly. Her tongue flicked over and over the head. I had all but forgotten Brad until his cock appeared in front of my face, heading for Sandy’s pussy. She didn’t miss a beat sucking my cock while Brad’s was easing its way into her pussy, which stretched to admit all of him. As he moved in and out, she moaned louder and louder. Brad started to spasm and then shot his load in hard, so hard that cum squirted around his cock.

By now I was so horny that I really needed to come real badly. I flipped Sandy over. I stuck my cock in her pussy and fucked her hard. After only about a few minutes, my come was ready to erupt. I then pulled my cock free and squirted a load all over Sandy’s nipples. I collapsed next to her and kissed her passionately. I was exhausted. However Sandy grabbed both of our cocks and said that she was not through with us yet. This time she wants to have both of us in her at the same time. Upon hearing this, both Brad and I started getting hard again.

Sandy then kneeled down between us again and started sucking our cocks again, back and forth. The tight grip of her mouth felt so good. Within seconds we were both totally hard. Brad lay on his back as Sandy impaled her pussy on his huge cock, slowly took all of him in her, then leaned forward to kiss him. I leaned forward and started to lick her puckering asshole, sticking my tongue in as far as it would go and pulling out again. Then I moved in behind Sandy and eased my cock into her asshole. I could feel Brad’s cock rub against mine through the thin membrane separating us. Sandy moved around and moaned even louder. Brad and I both pistoned our cocks in and out, in opposite motions and building up speed. Finally I could not hold anymore and let my load go. I could feel Brad cumming at the same time. Add to the fact that Sandy was moaning loudly, it was all one big mess. I am now looking forward to my next threesome with another woman.

Okay, that's the last one for the day. Please feel free to comment. If too boring, please let me know so that I will not waste bandwidth.
Old 20-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

Thanks Bros Elementary and AD69 for the points. Will up you guys when I recover. I am still wondering if this thread is abit too boring cos not much comments. Anyway will continue to post for the reading pleasure of my bros.

Stay tuned for the next story. This is quite long so please bear with me.
Old 20-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

Story 4

My name is Christine and I have been married to Sam for four years. Sam tells me that I am extremely attractive, and the way men look at me seems to reinforce that opinion. I am twenty-seven, five-feet-six, with an hourglass figure, 36C breasts, large perky nipples which get hard at a touch and a very tight butt. My husband is equally good-looking, and I melt at his touch. What happened last month was completely unprecedented, and I am sure that it will never happen again.

Sam was born and raised in this city, and he grew up with a group of buddies whom he is still close. Though as married adults they don't get to hang out all the time the way they used to, they still stay in touch by playing cards once a month.

Last month's card game was at our house. Sam's friends - Walt, Victor, Greg and Lyle, all arrived around 7pm. Since I was usually bored during these poker nights, I decided to go out with a group of girls from work. I ended up drinking a little too much. When I got back home, the game was still on. Beer cans and tequila bottles were scattered around the poker table. I greeted the guys and flopped down on the couch to watch.After a while, I could tell that Sam was not ahving a great night. I walked over and stood next to him, and after watching him lose two hands in a row, I commented that he needed a good-luck piece. He laughed and slided his hand under my skirt and began caressing my ass. The group saw what was going on and made a few friendly cracks.

Greg then squeezed my ass and asked me to get some drinks for himself and his buddies as well as for myself. I gave a mock curtsy and said that I would be right back. Before going to get the drinks, I went to the bedroom and changed out of my dress and into a white shirt (with no bra) which I tied at the bottom, exposing my bare midriff, and a short flimsy black silk skirt. When I walked in with the drinks, I watched the guys' jaw drop open. They obviously loved the outfit. I opened six beers and poured six shots of tequila. I handed them around and we each drowned the tequila and chased it with a beer. The warm glow hit me immediately and seemed to linger in my already charged body.

To be continued......
Old 20-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Samster

As it happened, after rubbing his good-luck charm, Sam began to win. Greg was the big loser on the next hand, after which he called to me to come and sit beside him. Not thinking much of it, I walked over to Greg. He then proceeded to slide his hand up my short skirt and rub my leg. I knew he could feel the heat emanating from my pussy. Unlike Sam, Greg slid his hand up the inside of my thighs, getting very very close to my snatch. I am sure they could all see the shiver that ran through my body. I could feel the juices starting to flow within me. Then, to everyone's great amusement, Greg won the next two hands.

Victor was the next to want a change in fortune. So far it was still all a big joke, even though I was starting to burn up. I walked over to Victor who asked if i could sit on his lap. I sat down on his leg, my skirt almost up to my waist. As the cards were dealt, I could feel Victor's hand slide around from my ass to my crotch and began lightly to rub my pussy and clit. I was building up like a volcano and I pretty sure Sam could tell, not to mention the others.

Finally Sam called me to sit beside him because he now needed the luck. I went over and sat down on Sam's leg. He reached around and rubbed my pussy, slipping a finger under my panties and stroking my pussy lips and clit. he could tell that I was close to exploding. As the cards were dealt, he reached upa nd fondled my tits, first through the blouse and then under the blouse. I squirmed on his leg as he rubbed and squeezed, and I groaned when he tweaked my hard nipples. The others were looking on with great interest. The game seemed to be changing from poker to watching Christine get hot and horny.

To be continued.....
Old 20-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

However the card game continued and on the next hand, Sam was holding two aces and three kings. A full house in the game of poker. It was a pratically unbeatable hand. Unfortunately the house rules were that you can only bet with the amount you have on hand. This is to prevent any of them from losing too much. Althought Sam have a great hand, he will be unable to see it through because he will not have enough money to lay the bet. Walt then causually mentioned that Sam can always use me as a bet. Sam immediately looked at me and I knew then he was desperately hoping that I would agree. If Sam won this hand, he would win back all that he had lost plus a good extra amount. However if he lost this hand, it would mean that I would have to spend an hour with the winner. Looking into Sam's eyes, I nodded my head and agreed.

The bet was made and when the cards were turned over, it turned out that Walt had four jacks, which beat even Sam's full house. Walt was the winner and I would have to spend an hour with him alone. Overall I was getting excited at the thought of being with another man. I said that I was going upstairs to take a shower and change and would be back in twenty minutes. Sam then suggested that the rest of the guys including himself go down to the bar for a drink while waiting for Walt and myself.

After my shower, I dressed in a black bra, black silk stockings, garter belt and panties, and went downstairs wearing nothing but that. Expecting to find Walt alone, I was surprised to see that Victor, Greg and Lyle were also still there, althought Sam had left. See the surprised look on my face, Walt then explained to me that he had sold part of the deal to the rest of the three guys. Each will get fifteen minutes each. However to maximise the use of an hour, the best would be for all four to join in at the same time. I could not believe what I was hearing but my reply was that I accept. Without wasting any more time, i went over and sat on the couch between Walt and Greg.

To be continued........
Old 20-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

Walt and Greg did not waste any time either. Each of them kissed me on the neck and softly caressed my tits through my bra. Victor and Lyle knelt in front of me and started to massage my calves, one to each leg. As Walt and Greg played with my tits, the other two slid their hands up my legs and gently rubbed my thighs. I was burning up, and I was so wet I was starting to soak up my panties.

Walt reached behind my back and unsnapped my bra. My tits sprang out, my nipples as hard as stone. I leaned back and closed my eyes, moaning as Walt and Greg stroked, sucked and nibbled at my breasts. Victor had moved up my leg and was now lightly stroking my pussy outside my panties, which were so wet that they stuck to me as he rubbed. My pelvic area started to gyrate as he continued, as if I was trying to suck his finger inside. Victor paused to let Lyle pull my panties off. The two of them spread my legs, positioning one over Walt's leg and the other over Greg's. They then began to take turns stroking my crotch and sticking their fingers into my pussy.

At this point I could not restrain myself any longer. I reached for Walt's lap with one hand and for Greg's with the other. I could feel their cocks, rock-hard and straining against their pants. I grabbed them, rubbing and stroking them through their trousers. Lyle inserted two fingers into my pussy, moved them in and out and then started to rub the inside of my cunt. I was never exactly sure where the in-famous G-spot is, so I don't know if that was what he found, but he found something that made me feel like a volcano about to erupt. My belly started to quiver and shake. As I lay their writhing in pleasure, Walt and Greg unzipped their pants and pulled out their cocks. Both were easily seven inches long, and very hard. I grasped one in each hand and slowly but firmly stroked them up and down. I could see that they liked what I was doing, as driblets of precome bubbled out of the head of each cock.

To be continued.......
Old 20-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

Just as I was getting ready for my first orgasm, Lyle stopped stroking me. I groaned with disappointment. I was hot as hell and ready to explode. However my frustration was mixed with anticipation as Victor gently pulled me off the couch and guided me to my knees in front of Walt. The next step was clear. I slowly took Walt into my mouth. I licked the underside of his cock with my tongue up to the head, which I circled delicately. I alternated between doing that and taking him all the way in. I had a vision of the four of them looking at me as I knelt there in only my black silk stockings and black garter belt, with Walt's cock in my mouth, and this turned me on even more. I continued to suck on Walt, tasting more and more of his salty, slimy precome.

Soon I felt hands on my ass and legs. Lyle and Victor had taken off their clothes and were kneeling close behind me. Lyle spread my legs open and Victor started eating my pussy and licking my clit. I was going crazy. He quickly stopped as I approached orgasm. which I needed desperately. He started rubbing the head of his dick up and down between the lips of my pussy. For a minute I thought that they were trying to drive me insane. Then Victor stuck his cock in my pussy and proceeded to slowly feed me all seven inches.

After a couple of minutes of being pumped by Victor's steel-hard cock, I began to erupt. As my pussy started to flood, I thrust back against him so hard I thought I might hurt him, but he just fucked me harder, which was what I needed. I was rocking so hard that it was difficult to keep Walt in my mouth, but I managed and I was rewarded when he started to buck and thrust, and then shot a load of come that ricocheted off the back of my throat. I have never swallowed Sam's come, but now I swallowed Walt's, eagerly licking and sucking every drop out of his cock. Victor continued to piston in and out of me and now I felt the intensity of his fucking increase until he erupted. He grunted, grabbed my hips and pulled me tight against him, thrusting his cock as far inside as it would go as he released his sperm into my body.

To be continued.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1