The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi guys, Sorri to ask but does any1 noe what happen to hfic? The botak Sam ,my friends wan to make a trip in sept or Oct, so just wondering what happen to him. Tks
Old 24-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

DANSHUI Latest Update 24 July 2016

Danshui area KTV and massage with happy ending services are now restored to the fullest from the news today. Brothers who have waited for long can now start planning your fun trip. If you need more info please add my WeChat.

Last edited by japantvb; 25-07-2016 at 03:14 AM.
Old 25-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
Hi guys, Sorri to ask but does any1 noe what happen to hfic? The botak Sam ,my friends wan to make a trip in sept or Oct, so just wondering what happen to him. Tks
HFIC I not sure . But Botak sam a still around .
Old 25-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Emerald KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
This is because some hostesses are kiasi.

My kakis and I always have no problem with LT because KTV staff know we are regulars and understand what the safety precautions are.
Most importantly when we cheong we are very low profile.

When you return to hotel ba rong rong in big group with girls as if just won the world cup then you're asking for trouble.
Quote:
My kakis just finish a session at Emerald KTV.
No problems with tabao.

By the way Legend KTV is also back to normal.

Ya totally agreed , small heart can drive 10 thousand boat .

Situation seem to be more stable from yesterday and business resume , but would still better to see and check for a few days more .
Old 25-07-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
HFIC I not sure . But Botak sam a still around .
HFIC was a previous sponsor here...don't think he renewed...

can always use the current sponsors found in the sticky.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

DANSHUI Latest Update 26 July 2016

Last night Emerald KTV was fully booked till overspill, with more than 200 working ladies on the ground. Legend follows not far behind with 150 working strength. We observed for more than a week, things seem to settled down quite a bit. We expected it will be a good August with sn and massage services fully restored. Brothers who have purchased the air ticket to visit Danshui, please contact us to make arrangement for your itineraries. Those who are still awaiting, you may add my WeChat account to know the latest progress. It is my birthday month in August and I will celebrate the month with more discount and promotions. Park yourselves here and wait for more good news
Old 28-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
Ya totally agreed, small heart can drive 10 thousand boat.

Situation seem to be more stable from yesterday and business resume, but would still better to see and check for a few days more.
Danshui KTVs are very stable these few days.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Danshui KTVs are very stable these few days.
My Taiwanese agent posted this msg 2 hours ago in wechat.
"More info on the operation that was conducted last night in Danshui. A total of 10 pax were caught, both guys and girls along the corridor of the hotel rooms in 世纪华园酒店. They just came back from Emerald ktv. As of now, these 10 pax are still under lockup[流汗]."

Anybody on the ground can confirmed it?

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 29-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
lcw16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this is probably true. Heard from one of the djs in legend. She also heard about this incident from her friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
My Taiwanese agent posted this msg 2 hours ago in wechat.
"More info on the operation that was conducted last night in Danshui. A total of 10 pax were caught, both guys and girls along the corridor of the hotel rooms in 世纪华园酒店. They just came back from Emerald ktv. As of now, these 10 pax are still under lockup[流汗]."

Anybody on the ground can confirmed it?
Old 29-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Tencent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
"More info on the operation that was conducted last night in Danshui. A total of 10 pax were caught, both guys and girls along the corridor of the hotel rooms in 世纪华园酒店. They just came back from Emerald ktv. As of now, these 10 pax are still under lockup."
These sort of arrests have always been ongoing regardless of small or big wind. Please allow me to highlight certain points.

Quote:
"A total of 10 pax were caught, both guys and girls along the corridor of the hotel rooms in 世纪华园酒店."
This is asking for it when you announce to the whole world you are 嫖客大本营.

Quote:
"They just came back from Emerald ktv."
Should split into groups of 5 when returning to hotel in different time intervals. Let wave one aka suicide squad return to hotel to test water first hehehe. Always remember to register ID of your female guest to your room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcw16 View Post
I think this is probably true. Heard from one of the djs in legend. She also heard about this incident from her friends.
True or not is not the issue but staying low profile these days is very important. Huiyang District government knows the 嫖客 traffic has been diverted to Danshui since the downfall of Dongguan. They will clamp down on those 嫖客 who are too showy and establishments that do not toe the line.

Wondering what are the nationality of those 5 unfortunate guys.
Old 29-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Alamak... Just when two agents post that ktv in DS is returning to normal or stable... Then suddenly someone post that 10 person are caught...

Omg... Who should we trust... Who's speaking the truth����
Old 30-07-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17682 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Alamak... Just when two agents post that ktv in DS is returning to normal or stable... Then suddenly someone post that 10 person are caught...

Lol...trust no one! Just stay away from this place! Its always been noisy one day and calm the next by those agents! They cant be telling you police been on the look out for those mongers, they need to survive also mah!

排队中: 清空中
Old 30-07-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

these agents r telling lies.
making u all frighten so u make go thru agents mah!
nvr trust these agents - all lies, wayang, talking cock to frighten u to make $$$

only those idiots believe them, post here
Old 31-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Very well written advices bro. 8)
Thumb up for u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
These sort of arrests have always been ongoing regardless of small or big wind. Please allow me to highlight certain points.

This is asking for it when you announce to the whole world you are 嫖客大本营.

Should split into groups of 5 when returning to hotel in different time intervals. Let wave one aka suicide squad return to hotel to test water first hehehe. Always remember to register ID of your female guest to your room.

True or not is not the issue but staying low profile these days is very important. Huiyang District government knows the 嫖客 traffic has been diverted to Danshui since the downfall of Dongguan. They will clamp down on those 嫖客 who are too showy and establishments that do not toe the line.

Wondering what are the nationality of those 5 unfortunate guys.

Old 31-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

No matter what, our own safety is outmost important while cheonging in these places. Agents have their own 饭碗to protect, you have to do your own background checks from other sources before deciding "go" or "off".

I have being cancelling my few planned trips since June, even small 风声 will warrant me to double check with my regulars MMs/drivers/floor managers etc. then you decide yourself is it worth to spend this much of money and times to take this kind of risk.

Having said that, in fact my risk appetite is quite high.. I am not hose "Kia Si" type but if I heard more than one sources to tally the stories, I will most likely KIV the trip till it is over..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1