The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
What's a boy's club? Is that like when all the people there are boys? Like a gay homosexual club? U had your wild fun in there? How many times you got your asshole fucked in there. Damn shiok izzit?
Knn ccb u are the 1 that being fuck deep in your looses asshole whom your father rape u since born .your stinky mouth that like to leave shit comments across the forum without any constructive point. Just free like fuck everyday doing shitty thing once your father had no time to fuck your stinky asshole or mouth ... oh BTW your father must be a Angmo....haha lol that's y ur nick is angmo lover because u love being fuck by him or you like him to put his dick inside you stinky mouth....lol
Old 06-04-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
My wife used to chiong boys clubs nearby concorde hotel there. It's for the rich ladys. Heard some hang flower is 10k plus one. Want buy guys out also min 500 or 1k.

So TS, you got buy guys out before?
So basically it's the sg version of the japanese host club?
Old 06-04-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun at Boys Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yes, much less predatory though. You don't get stories of women who end up also working as KTV hostesses or even having to do FL work just so they can pay off their bar tabs/debts to the host clubs like you would for the Japanese host club scene.

HBO's "Tokyo Vice" shows a dramatised version of such boy host clubs, which is not too far from the reality.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 07-04-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
No idea how jap club is though. But basically you choose a handsome boy to pei you drink and play games, sometime they sing or perform for you lor. Than you can hang them flower or buy them out if the girl is horny. Really earn alot if you're a kpop looking guy.
Those not very popular ones probably still can earn 1k or so everyday.

99 percent of them is illegal immigrant though. Cause my wife say everytime suddenly got mama san or some other boy come in say some weird code, all will disappear for an hour or so.
Old 07-04-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Knn ccb u are the 1 that being fuck deep in your looses asshole whom your father rape u since born .your stinky mouth that like to leave shit comments across the forum without any constructive point. Just free like fuck everyday doing shitty thing once your father had no time to fuck your stinky asshole or mouth ... oh BTW your father must be a Angmo....haha lol that's y ur nick is angmo lover because u love being fuck by him or you like him to put his dick inside you stinky mouth....lol
Hello my Dear Bangla Asshole licker. How is your day going? Forgot to take your meds again? :LOL
Old 07-04-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Hello my Dear Bangla Asshole licker. How is your day going? Forgot to take your meds again? :LOL
Yes , bros here I am again sorry my retard son Angmo lover now hoping his own father is being fuck by Bangla。 yes I am telling all bros here ...yes your father stinky mouth that u have same dna also fuck by tons of blangla here. Oops same like you ...wow that's what we said like father like son. But knn why he fuck u also ... oh ya la must punish u la, because your mouth so stinky like your mother ccb. Lol
Old 07-04-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
znoobshitz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyznoobshitz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I once followed some sg working girls from ktv to go boys club. It's an eye opener. The tips from boys club cannot be compared to siamdiu or normal ktvs
Old 07-04-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by znoobshitz View Post
I once followed some sg working girls from ktv to go boys club. It's an eye opener. The tips from boys club cannot be compared to siamdiu or normal ktvs
Moral of the story, guys are worth more than girls hahaha! Even at siam land. Watch pingpong show 250, watch gay show 400. Hire gigolo is like 4 to 5k baht sia.
Old 07-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnlost is Cool - loads of Potential

Yea. The amount the ladies spent on the boys can be crazy high. Bidding war usually
Old 08-04-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Littlelembitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The boys that I had are from mainly from China and Viet. Fair skin and well-built bodies. The best is I am able to get them to sit with me for long, while drinking and playing games. And of course, indulging with all the physical sensual kinks in the room with the loud music and passionate moments.

Once hooked, I am not keen in the other drinking joints anymore, they become too boring for my pleasure lol
Old 08-04-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice!! Won't like to hear more stories from you!
Old 08-04-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelembitch View Post
The boys that I had are from mainly from China and Viet. Fair skin and well-built bodies. The best is I am able to get them to sit with me for long, while drinking and playing games. And of course, indulging with all the physical sensual kinks in the room with the loud music and passionate moments.

Once hooked, I am not keen in the other drinking joints anymore, they become too boring for my pleasure lol
Heard from my wife got one in cuppage plaza is full korea boys. Never go try ah? Wonder is it still there or not.

Have you ever received a "full service" from any of the boys? Lai share share, if have, did it happen in the club or somewhere else?
Old 08-04-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Littlelembitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Heard from my wife got one in cuppage plaza is full korea boys. Never go try ah? Wonder is it still there or not.

Have you ever received a "full service" from any of the boys? Lai share share, if have, did it happen in the club or somewhere else?
Cuppage side is limited now. The one I went, the guys are also more from china.

So smart you, the last one that I went at Rendezvous last week indeed. So glad I was been serviced and pleasured by two pretty boys in the room haha
Old 08-04-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelembitch View Post
Cuppage side is limited now. The one I went, the guys are also more from china.

So smart you, the last one that I went at Rendezvous last week indeed. So glad I was been serviced and pleasured by two pretty boys in the room haha
I see. So sad no more korean oppa for you haha, but my wife say they always fully booked by rich tai tai, go there only can see but cannot touch.

Sweet la, maybe will bring my wife go again and i sit one corner watch them service her wahahaha.
Old 08-04-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
I see. So sad no more korean oppa for you haha, but my wife say they always fully booked by rich tai tai, go there only can see but cannot touch.

Sweet la, maybe will bring my wife go again and i sit one corner watch them service her wahahaha.
Whoa, littlelembitch gal is such a horny and naughty bitch ya

Will be xciting if can watch the boys getting into you or you servicing them!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1