The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 05:13 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
Man jailed 12 weeks and fined $20,000 for taking videos of women changing clothes

SINGAPORE - A sales manager and his friend who met for breakfast came up with more ideas than just what to eat.

They decided to spy on unsuspecting women and take videos of them changing their clothes.

While father-of-three Lo Ji Sum would record the videos, shipping executive Khoo Fook Mun would act as a lookout.

On Tuesday (July 31), Lo, 44, was sentenced to 12 weeks' jail and fined $20,000 after pleading guilty to two counts each of insulting a woman's modesty and transmitting obscene materials. He also admitted to being in possession of obscene and uncertified films.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Gail Wong told the court that Lo and Khoo, also 44, were members of the Sammyboy Forum, which she called "a predominantly sex-themed online website containing hundreds of threads sharing obscene materials".

She said the duo used the site and other similar platforms to watch videos of women in various states of undress. The court heard that the two men have known each other for more than 20 years after meeting through the forum.

In all, they took videos about 15 times in July 2016, she added.

On July 25, a pair of sisters were getting ready for work when Lo started recording them by sliding his mobile phone through the window louvres of their bedroom, which faces the common corridor.

One sister spotted the device when she turned round and started shouting. The two men fled the scene. The police were notified and officers later managed to establish the two men's identities.

Lo and Khoo arranged to return to the same neighbourhood a week later to commit similar offences. Khoo was waiting for Lo at a lift lobby when officers arrested him and then Lo.

Items seized from Lo included thumb drives and a MacBook Air laptop computer. The devices were later found to contain 1,424 uncertified films and 413 obscene ones, DPP Wong said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...women-changing

Which samster is this?
Old 31-07-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Man jailed 12 weeks and fined $20,000 for taking videos of women changing clothes

CNA got more details. Lo actually shared his wife’s nude pic with Khoo
Old 31-07-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
CNA got more details. Lo actually shared his wife’s nude pic with Khoo
Most definitely a samster 😂
Old 31-07-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 11
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Man jailed 12 weeks and fined $20,000 for taking videos of women changing clothes

Wonder who n where their thread?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 31-07-2018, 09:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Besides the photos and videos of women changing, Lo's phone also contained three obscene photos of himself and his wife in the nude. Further investigations revealed that sometime in 2015, Lo sent these photos to Khoo.
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...their-bedrooms

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ssion-10576354
Old 31-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
ExchangePoints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why so silly? Feeling too free can come here to exchange points right?
Old 01-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
SINGAPORE - A sales manager and his friend who met for breakfast came up with more ideas than just what to eat.

They decided to spy on unsuspecting women and take videos of them changing their clothes.

While father-of-three Lo Ji Sum would record the videos, shipping executive Khoo Fook Mun would act as a lookout.

On Tuesday (July 31), Lo, 44, was sentenced to 12 weeks' jail and fined $20,000 after pleading guilty to two counts each of insulting a woman's modesty and transmitting obscene materials. He also admitted to being in possession of obscene and uncertified films.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Gail Wong told the court that Lo and Khoo, also 44, were members of the Sammyboy Forum, which she called "a predominantly sex-themed online website containing hundreds of threads sharing obscene materials".

She said the duo used the site and other similar platforms to watch videos of women in various states of undress. The court heard that the two men have known each other for more than 20 years after meeting through the forum.

In all, they took videos about 15 times in July 2016, she added.

On July 25, a pair of sisters were getting ready for work when Lo started recording them by sliding his mobile phone through the window louvres of their bedroom, which faces the common corridor.

One sister spotted the device when she turned round and started shouting. The two men fled the scene. The police were notified and officers later managed to establish the two men's identities.

Lo and Khoo arranged to return to the same neighbourhood a week later to commit similar offences. Khoo was waiting for Lo at a lift lobby when officers arrested him and then Lo.

Items seized from Lo included thumb drives and a MacBook Air laptop computer. The devices were later found to contain 1,424 uncertified films and 413 obscene ones, DPP Wong said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...women-changing

Which samster is this?
We will probably know after 12 weeks

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 01-08-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Most definitely a samster 😂
Any particular nicks ?
Old 01-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Any particular nicks ?
Wish I know. But than like bro Sfan said, we will know 12 weeks later lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1