The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2010, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mat_1007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Yes, sure...I will be here until Thursday. Next Tuesday, will be back for another 3 days.....

Where you staying ? PM me....
Thanks Bro, I will be Manila until 11th sep. Let's meet for drinks.
Will explore LA n cafe Havana this sat when I am there.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scofield99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be in malate,manila till 15 sep..
any bros from sg wanna meet up for a drink ?? drop me a pm
Old 06-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mat_1007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to share my first day with fellow bros.
Self exploring is definitely harder but I must say it's quite exciting.
Finally saw the famous Havana, LA cafe n casa!

Spent a boring evening at greenbelt where I saw Havana but there was no action. Maybe I am too early, since it's just 5.

Took a cab to LA cafe in the different part of town. LA cafe is very happening, pity there is a group of sailors, hence poor ratio of girl to guy. Saw a few bros going away empty handed, including myself. Got offered 3k peso short time by an average gal, which I turned down.

Went to a casa and took back a pretty and big boobs gal. dmg 2500 peso.
But looks are deceiving, everything she say no ~ cannot kiss, cannot finger, cannot even suck her boobs! And request to leave after fucking even though i paid overnight.

I should have notice the signs like she being quiet in the cab n not playful at all. My sad first day in Manila, sigh.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat_1007 View Post

Spent a boring evening at greenbelt where I saw Havana but there was no action. Maybe I am too early, since it's just 5.

Took a cab to LA cafe in the different part of town. LA cafe is very happening, pity there is a group of sailors, hence poor ratio of girl to guy. Saw a few bros going away empty handed, including myself. Got offered 3k peso short time by an average gal, which I turned down.

But looks are deceiving, everything she say no ~ cannot kiss, cannot finger, cannot even suck her boobs! And request to leave after fucking even though i paid overnight.

I should have notice the signs like she being quiet in the cab n not playful at all. My sad first day in Manila, sigh.
You are too early for Havana. Generally the girls will start to appear after 8, when happenings will begin to start....until 12 midnite to 1 am.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
You are too early for Havana. Generally the girls will start to appear after 8, when happenings will begin to start....until 12 midnite to 1 am.
I walk past havana countless time between 8pm to 10pm or even 11pm at times. Dont see much outside, other then people seated and having a drink.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW X5 View Post
I walk past havana countless time between 8pm to 10pm or even 11pm at times. Dont see much outside, other then people seated and having a drink.
There are some good stuff there. I know becos I've tried them before but at a price. Such places are not consistent. Bit if you are looking for sure bet there are alot of such places. You just need to search this thread.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
walklikeaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro mat_1007, don't allow them to treat you like a sucker.

If your price is Peso 2500 and overnight, make sure she stays overnight

If she wants to leave early, just give her P1000 after 1 round.

Never pay 100% of the amount before service in the banana republic of phillipines! NEVER!
Old 09-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat_1007 View Post

Maybe you hit Manila when the US Carrier was in town ..

anyway, you can't work out in Havana, if you walk by .. you need to sit down, grab a drink and then let your eyes do the walking and talking - then again, it is a hit or miss affair, as most girls are sort of regulars. Note that Havana is not a well known whore joint like LAC or so .. where in LAC all the girls are free lancers, in Havana, it is more or less like in a disco in Singapore - some free lancers, some hard core hookers, some just chilling out ..

As for the girl pulling a runner, it would be one of the reason I avoid casas- in bars, you can do the famous "TEN QUESTIONS TO ASK A GIRL .. " which include asking how long she will stay ..

Once you fuck it up- no point complaining - as the mamasan or papasan will seemingly sympathise with you and laugh his ass off at your back ..
Old 10-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Hoakah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it safe to walk around PH in business district ? At Mandarin and want to walk. Can you get cab easy from Havana? Don't want to be walking too many streets in Manila I hear.
Hoakah
Old 10-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jimmy8868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scofield99 View Post
i will be in malate,manila till 15 sep..
any bros from sg wanna meet up for a drink ?? drop me a pm
Bro, I will be Manila on 13Sep to 16Sep. Leave call me your mobile number will call you when reach there.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoakah View Post
Is it safe to walk around PH in business district ? At Mandarin and want to walk. Can you get cab easy from Havana? Don't want to be walking too many streets in Manila I hear.
Hoakah
Bro - Havana @ Makati (there is a Havana at Malate .. ) is safe, as Makati is almost as safe as Singapore - Taxi drivers are very vary of being caught by cops for over charging / not running meter etc. . but you got to be streetwise anyway mate ..

Have fun ..
Old 11-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
freeman79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoakah View Post
Hoakah
In Makati is safe. just have to be very careful when you are walking alone in Quezon City.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
bbjking888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybbjking888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy8868 View Post
Bro, I will be Manila on 13Sep to 16Sep. Leave call me your mobile number will call you when reach there.
I am going to be in Manila from 13 - 15 Sept and will be going to Manila Bay (ex-LA Cafe) on 13 & 14 night as I will be staying @ walking distance to the joint. If you want to meet at LA, pls pm me your number and I will text you.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman79 View Post
In Makati is safe. just have to be very careful when you are walking alone in Quezon City.
ha ha .. I said "ALMOST AS SAFE AS SINGAPORE"

Note that Makati does have some 'low quality area' around like Palanan, around P Burgos .. etc. ...

Technically Green Belt and such is cool .. else, a bit scary ..
Old 12-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bud-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
Pan Pacific is a much better hotel than Heritage. Service is excellent. After my first stay there, each time I walk into the Hotel the staff there greets me by my name.
Bro, what is the rate you are getting from pan Pac incl internet; nett price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1