The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 31-07-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Tried her yesterday night before me got two bro ahead of me waiting too so I’m in Q 3 after me I saw there 2 more bro waiting for 23 too.

As mentioned by most bro here yes indeed her service is great therefore given her $10 tips to have some extra work on my small bro lol 😂
Old 31-07-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, dont like that ler, later she start to expect tip from everyone. Save ur $10 go lor 9 eat beef hor fun better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
As mentioned by most bro here yes indeed her service is great therefore given her $10 tips to have some extra work on my small bro lol 😂
Old 31-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
My friend I have no doubt the above description is for the syt no. 23.
Just visited her and I can confirm everything written about her is true. Here's my fr on this syt 23.
Look: 7.5/10 young syt like a bubbly poly student
Tits: 7/10 enhanced B or C cup with suckable nips
Body:7/10 smooth, abit tan with tattoos
Butt and legs: no time to assess cus 25min just flashed by when you are having fun. Will explore her body thoroughly on next visit
Fj:9/10 very accommodating , very patient
French: 5/10 hopefully can be improved
Bbbj: 10/10 deepthroat me till I nearly
cum
Overall:10/10 she is one of the best value for money WL I have ever tried . She seems so happy and cheerful and likes to chat. Easy to break ice like a young gf lover. She is definitely on my rtf list for the immediate future. Please be gentle and nice to this young babe.
Does she has hairy or shaved pussy?
Will be good if she has sparse hair pussy.
Old 31-07-2022, 01:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
Tried 23. Not the slim type i expect but wont reject too given its 60 bucks. The bbbj is one of the best i tried in my life.
Thanks for upping, system state upped you before.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-07-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
Bro, dont like that ler, later she start to expect tip from everyone. Save ur $10 go lor 9 eat beef hor fun better.
Actually I also gave her a tip too. Honestly she has gone beyond the call of duty by providing exceptional services beside the usual and gives additional services like bbbj, helping you to wash up before and after the deed, help with your clothes and throw in a massage. I guess you haven't met those dead fish, black face , angry with no reason WLs who gave fuckup attitudes. You want exceptional service be prepared to pay a little more.
Old 31-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Bro..if I remember correctly its shaven .like I said the 25min just flashed by not enough time to explore further. Will visit again this coming week to enjoy this babeliciou syt.
Old 31-07-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro..if I remember correctly its shaven .like I said the 25min just flashed by not enough time to explore further. Will visit again this coming week to enjoy this babeliciou syt.
hope u enjoy yourself again and update on her ass n legs.. heehee
Old 31-07-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

can book 2 sessions in a row ? $120 50mins still quite cheap
Old 31-07-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
bolan is one of the Best!bolan is one of the Best!bolan is one of the Best!bolan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ee View Post
Tried g23 this afternoon. Bbbj was really slurpy like other bros have mentioned, additional plus because she cracked the shit out of my back w a massage. Had to wait for 2 bros before me but quite worth for $60.

Also saw girl 9 and 12. Can consider 12 next time too.
Thank you, brother. will go try this evening.
Old 31-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
No la bro just that o give her tips cause I want her to blow my little bro longer and deeper haha
Old 31-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is shaved one and clean below
Old 31-07-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I also gave her a tip too. Honestly she has gone beyond the call of duty by providing exceptional services beside the usual and gives additional services like bbbj, helping you to wash up before and after the deed, help with your clothes and throw in a massage. I guess you haven't met those dead fish, black face , angry with no reason WLs who gave fuckup attitudes. You want exceptional service be prepared to pay a little more.

Yup yup 👍🏻 She also help me to wear my socks too so giving her $10 tips is because you can never find such service after 2 years.
Old 31-07-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

L20H38 just arrive new stock of girls
Old 31-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know the opening and closing hours?
Old 31-07-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
its shaven.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1