The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 20-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My boring story...

Welcome back sis. So glad you are back updating your thread. I've missed it greatly.
Old 20-03-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Bro you are so right. I need the chemistry and connection.

We don't plan to have kids so I guess it will really be like this for the foreseeable future.
Then you should not CIP, worst, to let both Mike and Tom CIP, while you think won't so zhun to kenna toto, what if it really happens? To keep or abort? What if it's Tom's and not Mike's? Why take that chance? I personally prefer CIM then CIP unless the pussy can suck better than the mouth.
Old 20-03-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Then you should not CIP, worst, to let both Mike and Tom CIP, while you think won't so zhun to kenna toto, what if it really happens? To keep or abort? What if it's Tom's and not Mike's? Why take that chance? I personally prefer CIM then CIP unless the pussy can suck better than the mouth.
Well, the pill has been quite effective for me so far. Maybe I'm just a bit too perverted. I like the feeling of CIP.
Old 20-03-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WongKuntSay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share of your experience sis, enjoyed reading it!
Old 20-03-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, the pill has been quite effective for me so far. Maybe I'm just a bit too perverted. I like the feeling of CIP.
Not perverted, just a personal preference to feel the hot cum flowing to the deeper part of the vagina.
Anyway, was told that side effect of the pills is putting up some weights, ain't sure if it's true.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not perverted, just a personal preference to feel the hot cum flowing to the deeper part of the vagina.
Anyway, was told that side effect of the pills is putting up some weights, ain't sure if it's true.
Weight gain is a side effect I guess. But for me I'm not helping myself by not controlling my diet and not exercising. So I only have myself to blame.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Weight gain is a side effect I guess. But for me I'm not helping myself by not controlling my diet and not exercising. So I only have myself to blame.
Ain't sure about your men, I personally prefer women with some flesh and not those that are slim or skinny.
Anyway, as age catches up, doing sports and exercise will help, watching diets even better.
Need not live like a vegan or skipping meals. Have a couple of cheat days for your favourite snacks, other days just don't eat junks and too much carbs.
Old 22-03-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ain't sure about your men, I personally prefer women with some flesh and not those that are slim or skinny.
Anyway, as age catches up, doing sports and exercise will help, watching diets even better.
Need not live like a vegan or skipping meals. Have a couple of cheat days for your favourite snacks, other days just don't eat junks and too much carbs.
Mike and Tom are ok with me. I'm the one who's not ok. But I don't really care anymore. Don't do sports or exercise, everyday is a cheat day with food. Haha.
Old 29-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

I was going to write about the Japan trip but it ended up pretty boring as both Mike and I fell sick with food poisoning while in Japan so we didn't manage to head to Mount Fuji to catch Mark and the girls.

Besides that, Japan was fun though, and other than falling sick, we actually did enjoy ourselves going around and eating all the different kinds of ramen we could find. I'm not really a shopping kind of girl so we didn't do much shopping, but Mike was thoroughly absorbed when we went to Akihabara. I didn't even know he was that into those anime figurines considering he doesn't even really watch anime.

Anyway after 7 days in Japan we finally arrived back home just in time to celebrate Christmas. We managed to get a small roast chicken from the NTUC and baked some sausages. Of course, Tom came over to chill and obviously we had sex. The remainder of my leave was spent at home just recovering from the Japan trip.

On new year's eve, I texted Mark to wish him a happy new year and hope that all would be well for him in the coming year. Thankfully, he replied and returned the well wishes, indicating that he did not decided to stay at the suicide forest and not come back.

As the majority of us weren't really around during the year end, there was no BBQ, but Jasmine did text me that they were intending to hold a gathering over Chinese New Year. If they could get the pit, it would be a BBQ, otherwise just potluck and drinks at her place.

Weekends were still the same for me now, Tom was still over gaming with Mike, and of course both of them satisfying my sexual appetite in between. I guess for guys nearing 40, or already in their 40s, this was a somewhat ideal situation. No worries about finances, entertainment from a computer game that was a sequel to something they enjoyed in their youth, and of course, an outlet to unload their sperm. Maybe I was overthinking, or maybe life is that simple.

For some reason, I rarely chatted with Mark ever since he stopped working near me. Maybe I didn't want to disturb him or even distract him from his life with Jasmine and Alicia. It kind of sucked that I seemed to have lost someone I could easily confide in. The only other person right now I could talk to at a similar level was EoS, but he had the tendency to get occasionally snarky, especially when I intermittently hinted that I was still a little interested in his cock. But I swear I am just teasing him.

Looking back over the years, even though I was with Mike, I did have a couple of close guy friends who I could talk to. Even if I did sleep with them, I guess it was more of a bound to happen kind of thing. I doubt many girls were like me though. In my day, other girls referred to girls like me as sluts. I have to admit, maybe I am a little slutty, but why should I deny myself what I desire? That would just be caving to societal norms. Or maybe I needed to see a psychiatrist. Maybe we all need to. Which husband in their right mind would allow their wives to do what I was doing? I guess we all have our own way of coping with whatever we're dealing with. It just so happens that instead of usual stuff like yoga and meditation, I chose sex.

One night I was randomly chatting with EoS again, teasing him about not joining us the last time.

E: I think Jason enjoyed it more than you. He can't stop talking about it.

Me: Oh damn. It's not going to happen again. With him anyway.

E: Well, you asked for it.

Me: I know. I wanted the experience.

E: And you got the experience. Surprised you didn't instantly go online and write about it.

Me: Didn't feel like it. Somehow lost the motivation to write. I probably should have never started. I don't know how you and Mark did it.

E: Did what?

Me: Sustain the writing? For so long? Mark wrote then stopped and came back what, ten years later to continue the story?

E: You need to figure out why you're writing in the first place. You read my first post right? The disclaimer.

Me: Yeah yeah. Writing is your escape from the harsh realities of life.

E: Yup.

Me: So when you stopped writing, does that mean your life has improved significantly?

E: Maybe. But what makes you think I stopped writing?

Me: I don't see any- oh. You're still writing?

E: Not on the forum.

Me: Where then?

E: My computer. Working on a novel.

Me: Ah. That's cool. Can I read it?

E: It's nowhere near done.

Me: Share leh.

E: It's crime thriller. You sure you'll enjoy reading it?

Me: Wah lau. Do you think all I enjoy reading about is sex?

E: Seems that way.

Me: Ass. Then I'll be asking you to release your demons into me cos I got horny after reading your story again.

E: I see you indeed are reading the disclaimer again.

Me: Hahahaha. Ya. Had to make sure I wasn't thinking of Mark's story.

E: Right.

Me: Eh but seriously. Do you think we would ever have sex?

E: Why are you back on this topic again?

Me: I mean hypothetically then.

E: To be fair, we've had so many opportunities to have sex before.

Me: Fuck you. Why were you holding back then?

E: Hahaha. I'm married.

Me: You're such an ass.

E: I'm also not keen on giving you any inspiration for more content.

Me: Whatever. As if I could write as flowery as you or Mark.

E: Right. Can we change the topic?

Me: Fine. How was your holidays? Did you go anywhere in December?

E: Yeah. I was in Japan.

Me: What???

E: Japan. You know that country with the white flag and red circle?

Me: I was in Japan during the last 2 weeks too! So were Mark, Jasmine and Alicia!

E: Ah. How interesting.

Me: Eh where were you?

E: Osaka.

Me: For real?

E: Am I supposed to lie?

Me: Fine then. We could have all met up.

E: Right.

Me: Mark wanted to go to the suicide forest.

E: Ah. I've driven there. On the outside.

Me: Wow.

E: Didn't manage to go in. Couldn't find the visitor centre and the GPS was going crazy.

Me: Sounds so creepy.

E: It's not what you think. It was the magnetic fields.

Me: Ya right. Maybe you're just scared of ghosts.

E: Haha. Let's not challenge the unknown.

Me: So are you going for the CNY gathering?

E: Maybe.

Me: I'm going to get you drunk and have my way with you.

E: Haha. Then I'm not going.

Me: Hahahaha.

E: Seriously. Stop your obsession with me. Or Mark. You don't have to sleep with us to get us to like you.

Me: It's really not about that. You know that.

E: Yeah. You're just too horny.

Me: I am. I'm sure it's some mental disorder or something.

E: Nah. If it was a mental disorder, any cock would do. You wouldn't be picky. Even Jason would do.

Me: Hmmmmm. Maybe if he shaves…

E: Sure sure. I'll ask him to shave.

Me: Don't get why he won't. It makes it seem cleaner. Look bigger.

E: Jason doesn't need to compensate for anything.

Me: Oh well.

E: So when's the next session?

Me: Why? You joining?

E: Nah. But I'd love to watch as it happens in real life.

Me: Damn. Should have asked someone to take a video.

E: Oh? It's never happening again?

Me: I don't think so. It's really not what I was expecting it to be.

E: Then I guess I'll see you when I see you.

Me: Sure.

Nobody really knows what the future would hold for any of us, so I guess I probably should just take things as they came, and enjoy my time with Mike and Tom for now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1