The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Japanese at hotel

First, I don’t think Japanese might not use WeChat, it’s not used in their country, then I do not think they will quote $600, it does not even cover their air ticket, another thing is the exchange rates, paying for a Jap is way too expensive, I can bonk happily for one month. Maybe Japanese are typical, they don’t serve someone outside their own kind, unless thru introduction. Anyway we all have different taste, I once almost went for one but decided to keep the amount for someone else instead, since I had a difficult time getting into her acceptance and contact. I recalled long ago I was served by an elephant in Japan, one of those Nuru bath for $200sgd, my rod almost disappeared, but too bad paid at the entrance so lan lan
Old 03-12-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
First, I don’t think Japanese might not use WeChat, it’s not used in their country, then I do not think they will quote $600, it does not even cover their air ticket, another thing is the exchange rates, paying for a Jap is way too expensive, I can bonk happily for one month. Maybe Japanese are typical, they don’t serve someone outside their own kind, unless thru introduction. Anyway we all have different taste, I once almost went for one but decided to keep the amount for someone else instead, since I had a difficult time getting into her acceptance and contact. I recalled long ago I was served by an elephant in Japan, one of those Nuru bath for $200sgd, my rod almost disappeared, but too bad paid at the entrance so lan lan
I think you meant "I don't think Japanese use WeChat"?
Old 03-12-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Seen one of these on WC before. Look very closely at the photograph vs the rest of the passport. The photo is sharper than the rest of the surrounding passport, which means likely it is photoshopped onto.

That aside, it is also possible to have the same resolution for both photograph and passport and yet they are photoshopped overlayed.

So take it with a pinch of salt of the Jap WL.
Hell even those WLs found in Nanakasu district are likely to be PRC who have taken advanced Jap classes.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinntheeskimo View Post
Is this the site that has the ‘verified’ sticker on most profiles? I tried one stated as Japanese that was ‘verified’ operating at a hotel off orchard, but was also made to wait for 30 mins. I had already left after waiting for 20 mins as it was starting to smell fishy.
Dont know how this so called verification system works there
nope not this website...
Old 05-12-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

the jap name meiya right
Old 22-12-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Seems like the syndicate changes girls every now and then, and $600 is really just chopping carrot head price and it's negotiable.

Managed to nego down to $200 but doubt I'll try it.
Old 22-12-2022, 08:34 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

As someone who have tried real Japanese, both in Japan and in Singapore, the Jen hotel ones are definitely fake like so many bros above have mentioned. Visit at your own risk
Old 22-12-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone pls upload some screenshot? I read all 3 pages yet no pic.😡
Old 23-12-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
What screenshot you want? They already said fake Japanese.
Old 23-12-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Confirmed lady boy
Old 23-12-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My FB from the China 东北region, whom have RTC was someone whom hv worked in SGP for a Japanese cosmetics company for many years, already half a Japanese in term of dressing, behaviour, & even language.
Loved that feeling with her, Japanese externally but once in bed, the natural Chinese self comes out like 老公,大力点,好爽 and etc🤣
Old 23-12-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

those at Jen or showing passport to 'prove' are all fake japanese. their operandi modus already exist many years back, way before covid. it is to lure unsuspecting bros..
Old 23-12-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Japanese at hotel

Sounds like a landmine... Thanks for sharing!
Old 23-12-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
Go fly kite la
Old 23-12-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 16
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all

Think of this. Will anyone post their passport picture and stated they are proving sex service openly on WeChat ? Moreover it's a Japanese and I'm not trying to say Japanese are smart or what.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1