The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Jacky89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Anybody here knows where P***s from O***s Spa went to? I always booked her but now their FB page dont have her anymore.
Old 23-11-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Jacky89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Anyone here knows where paris from o***s spa went to? I regularly book her last time but now see their page she no longer there
Old 03-12-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
xterain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw chun chun keep post on her WC very cold no ppl come find her.... want to try her massage sia, keep post so many photos
Old 05-12-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xterain View Post
saw chun chun keep post on her WC very cold no ppl come find her.... want to try her massage sia, keep post so many photos
chun keep WA me to go look for her but saw her face a bit sian liao...
Old 05-12-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky89 View Post
Hi. Anyone here knows where paris from o***s spa went to? I regularly book her last time but now see their page she no longer there
paris from o***s no more there? i also regular here and Kiki
Old 05-12-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

So a ML is thinking of switching to a MP within 5 minutes walk of Upper Thomson mrt, what will you advise her if you were me? Will she get enough business from this area or are they simply too many MPs and MLs in this area already?

The first thing that comes to her mind is that there are very few HDB blocks in this area. Renting a room near the MP will be challenging
Old 05-12-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
chun keep WA me to go look for her but saw her face a bit sian liao...
Her face so jia luck? 🤣. Anyway is Chun Chun slim type or meaty type? So far went the back sparrow staricase twice pass week late morning but no chance meet her. I usually free till late morning as afternoon work engage.
Old 05-12-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Haha this Jessie from regent now at 女神公馆 beauty goddess spa… thought she went back Malaysia and married hahaha. Anyone tried her at this new place ? Is this spa those $88 shit and she still sit far far hj and stil cannont touch neh ? Thx
Old 05-12-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Her face so jia luck? 🤣. Anyway is Chun Chun slim type or meaty type? So far went the back sparrow staricase twice pass week late morning but no chance meet her. I usually free till late morning as afternoon work engage.
she is 50yrs old type
Old 05-12-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
So a ML is thinking of switching to a MP within 5 minutes walk of Upper Thomson mrt, what will you advise her if you were me? Will she get enough business from this area or are they simply too many MPs and MLs in this area already?
Whether @ Thomson, SGP NSEW areas, there is always competition. It is the pool of customers she wants. If one provides more than just purely massage, it is the loads of $$$ she can earn. Some might be doing better than us.

The more service she provides, her hit rate might be better than those pure massage. But service & attitude counts too.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!

Anybody knows where Cindy from R spa went?
Old 05-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3281 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

The first thing that comes to her mind is that there are very few HDB blocks in this area. Renting a room near the MP will be challenging
with the TEL line, renting may be lesser of a problem? surrounding estates include AMK, Bishan, TPY, Sin Ming and even further up north.

for biz, think there will always be competition but still, there are MLs who thrive also. in AMK, even the expensive shops seem to be doing ok
Old 05-12-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 20
[B]el|eve is a glorious beacon of light[B]el|eve is a glorious beacon of light[B]el|eve is a glorious beacon of light[B]el|eve is a glorious beacon of light[B]el|eve is a glorious beacon of light

Yest re visit a joint in sinming(previously shared in amk thread,was told to share here)

Lady boss(previously at amk 316)

Massage: 8/10
Teasing: 7/10
$50/hr+ $50(upper body)
Old 05-12-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows where Cindy from R spa went?
Old 05-12-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3281 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]el|eve View Post
Yest re visit a joint in sinming(previously shared in amk thread,was told to share here)

Lady boss(previously at amk 316)

Massage: 8/10
Teasing: 7/10
$50/hr+ $50(upper body)
this one last time the name something to do with foot reflexology? thought the boss quite strict in not allowing GQs
can share who was the ML? how's the look?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1