The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 02-12-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yilantra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Hi bro thanks for the advice

Boobster united bro - I do managed to get under cloth roaming just thinking if can more like able to get them stripped or suck on the tits etc.
Ya I'm trying to push boundaries so just wonder how.

Madmax bro - for the ml they always willing to wait me till 12 but I'm always unable to push further like I always get standard massage then maybe hj and under clothes roaming.but to kiss the boobs etc very hard. I had one ask me to be the bf but then yet not willing to let me go further. (Even tell me she willing contribute and buy house with me (probably crapped to KC))

Skihon bro - noted will try on that. So far they never charge me over. So far I always paid is 88+50 for hj and full top underclothes roaming. But that's all. Based on market rate is at acceptable cause I understand roam plus hj usually at 70-100 from their quotes and reading actively here. That's why I don't mind the 88 rather than find those 50/60 entrance. But just want to see how to score even deeper.

Basically I'm shy as in I go there like nerd. Really just follow their instructions lie down then they press back. I won't dirty hand do anything touch them while they massage.then after they massage finish they ask me where else I need massage more I just answer anything.then till like they want end I will say like I thought here got add on from what I read online. Then they tell me they don't do cause scare get caught etc.but for me they do secrely then let me under clothes roam also without quoting me. Then ending when I go I give them additional 50 (which is the 88+50 from)
Old 03-12-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
stinger123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Found a gem recently. Legit super cute SYT with very cheerful personality. Best of the best is can zhut zhut, can autoroam everywhere for $50 nia!!!

Ok simple FR this time cos no time, got World Cup.

Saw her photo in Mxxx & Sxxxx thread. Those I know all left so go try try since they got "before 3pm" promotion.

Her name is Selina. 1 look can tell she very young. 90% from her photos. The entire session we keep chatting and joking. Laugh non stop. Haha! Her character is those easily grow on you and can tell she beh Kay Gao (means not those difficult character).

After I flip, she just automatically start massaging my 2IC!! I was like WTF why no ask me or at least tell me price la. But too late liao. I already rock hard so just go with the flow. My hands start roam up...no resistance. Roam down she start moaning and zhut zhut my raisins!! I return the favour and zhut zhut her back. I tell u, if we not inside the Spa, confirm can unlock further.

Then everything everything finished I just pull out $50 and give her, she gladly accept. I told her, next time please at least ask first. Because some fkers very cheapskate one. You do liao he say he no money. Then you how? She still too green la....

I will definitely RTF this one Oh ya...no need ask me for contact. Just go to their thread, there got number. Ownself call ok.
Can share contact ? Thanks
Old 03-12-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
woefulblis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share contacts in kovan area?
Old 03-12-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 5
kimchi53320 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkimchi53320 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, sorry my first time sharing. I am just someone who likes to go for massage.

Any bros who are looking for solid massage nearby Serangoon Nex?
WhatsApp: 81500537
WeChat: jiangguang333

Her name is Xiao Lan (小兰)。Her massage skills quite solid, solved my stiff neck problem. Looking for any other skills can try your luck😇, but definitely worth the money spent.

If possible please communicate in Mandarin as she just arrived from China. She is not the syt kind of girl. A little plump and sunny kind of lady.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Went to secret garden spa at the famous nasi lemak stretch cos kena enticed by fb pic of vietbu R.

Massage: 6/10 still green
Resemblance: 90%
Sensual: took 88..literally just rub balls
Comms: 2/10 cant speak much mandarin nor english

Didnt even ask me to extend..could tell that she kinda hates this job especially the sensual part. What a waste of money.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 18
hellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud of

Can share contact for yck? TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yilantra View Post
Yes bro the 88 package. Another one also at yio chu kang said same thing to me and then say secretly do for me. Can roam but unable strip them or further.

Also I had one of the ML massaging me asking me when I want go down for massage. Curious if I can ask for more or what. Any guidance?
Old 05-12-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hi bro thanks for the advice

Boobster united bro - I do managed to get under cloth roaming just thinking if can more like able to get them stripped or suck on the tits etc.
Ya I'm trying to push boundaries so just wonder how.

Madmax bro - for the ml they always willing to wait me till 12 but I'm always unable to push further like I always get standard massage then maybe hj and under clothes roaming.but to kiss the boobs etc very hard. I had one ask me to be the bf but then yet not willing to let me go further. (Even tell me she willing contribute and buy house with me (probably crapped to KC))

Skihon bro - noted will try on that. So far they never charge me over. So far I always paid is 88+50 for hj and full top underclothes roaming. But that's all. Based on market rate is at acceptable cause I understand roam plus hj usually at 70-100 from their quotes and reading actively here. That's why I don't mind the 88 rather than find those 50/60 entrance. But just want to see how to score even deeper.

Basically I'm shy as in I go there like nerd. Really just follow their instructions lie down then they press back. I won't dirty hand do anything touch them while they massage.then after they massage finish they ask me where else I need massage more I just answer anything.then till like they want end I will say like I thought here got add on from what I read online. Then they tell me they don't do cause scare get caught etc.but for me they do secrely then let me under clothes roam also without quoting me. Then ending when I go I give them additional 50 (which is the 88+50 from)
Usually I will try to convince the ML to throw in 1 hj for me (total 2) priced from FOC to additional $20, on top of the ($50 + $50). 1 pre and 1 post massage. After the 1st service before massage, more or less ice broke alr, then ur hands can roam freely when the ML is within the range, no need to wait for finale then attack
Old 06-12-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Just visited Xiaolan, a very bubbly girl with great personality. Shop wise very simple with curtains so can't do much. Not a 88 joint.

Overall good massage like the bro said. Will rtm.
Old 07-12-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Yilantra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro hellme - pm me I will send you and share. Don't think is nice to share directly here.

Bro boobsterunited - wah high lvl. How you convince with 1 pre and 1 post. Really need to learn from you master.

Recently just went to another spa. Finally found one that open till midnight. That day end work then just nice drive pass see still open so try.

ML : w*I w*I
Body : 6/10. Big boobs think got C/D but got tummy
Room : 5/10 the bed doesn't seems very clean.
Wanted to pay at cashier before go in. But cashier told me can go first later then pay.
Went in ML did massage as per normal but not my liking type cause of pain (she said due to I work too much that's why she press the xue wei will pain)
After all the massage she just touch my below and ask if want it also. Quote me 60 for hj and 60 for massage. Tired body so went for it. Allowed roaming fully, then even use boob to rub. After sometimes no shoot so she offered 20 dollar more she take off her pants also for me to finger. Then manage shot. Gave her 10 tips (total 150 (I know alot people will say tio carrot but for the late timing and tired body I went for it) . When went off time she gave me a hug and said she will give me more for next visit. But I'm not sure if I will visit again or visit again still find her.
Old 07-12-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Bro hellme - pm me I will send you and share. Don't think is nice to share directly here.

Bro boobsterunited - wah high lvl. How you convince with 1 pre and 1 post. Really need to learn from you master.

Recently just went to another spa. Finally found one that open till midnight. That day end work then just nice drive pass see still open so try.

ML : w*I w*I
Body : 6/10. Big boobs think got C/D but got tummy
Room : 5/10 the bed doesn't seems very clean.
Wanted to pay at cashier before go in. But cashier told me can go first later then pay.
Went in ML did massage as per normal but not my liking type cause of pain (she said due to I work too much that's why she press the xue wei will pain)
After all the massage she just touch my below and ask if want it also. Quote me 60 for hj and 60 for massage. Tired body so went for it. Allowed roaming fully, then even use boob to rub. After sometimes no shoot so she offered 20 dollar more she take off her pants also for me to finger. Then manage shot. Gave her 10 tips (total 150 (I know alot people will say tio carrot but for the late timing and tired body I went for it) . When went off time she gave me a hug and said she will give me more for next visit. But I'm not sure if I will visit again or visit again still find her.
Bro, pm-ed a contact. Her business is very slow nowadays, hence it is a good time to practice ur sweet talking for 2 shots. I find her is the easiest to push for 2 shots. Timing wise is flexible based on appointment
Old 08-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
danishr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
bro, this s***** is from the other thread m*** s**, contact is there.
Which thread leh? Cannot find sia
Old 08-12-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
boredlife93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengdude View Post
quick update on AQ previously from MDL (XM's shop)

she's back in business, very very near MDL (with open air parking)

standard entrance rate is 88, but if you go through her, get it for 55

just had 1 session with her, already planning RTM.

Hi can u pls pm me contact
Old 08-12-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Bro, pm-ed a contact. Her business is very slow nowadays, hence it is a good time to practice ur sweet talking for 2 shots. I find her is the easiest to push for 2 shots. Timing wise is flexible based on appointment
Thanks to bro Boobsterunited for the recommendation.
Manage to have a slot with XM. Indeed she’s a pleasant lady with nice personality that put one at ease quickly.

A diligent and hardworking lady with the skill that relaxes my stubborn stiff back and Ensure the customer enjoy the whole service provided.

Definitely not a time watcher.
Old 09-12-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 5
kimchi53320 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkimchi53320 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Hi, sorry my first time sharing. I am just someone who likes to go for massage.

Any bros who are looking for solid massage nearby Serangoon Nex?
WhatsApp: 81500537
WeChat: jiangguang333

Her name is Xiao Lan (小兰)。Her massage skills quite solid, solved my stiff neck problem. Looking for any other skills can try your luck😇, but definitely worth the money spent.

If possible please communicate in Mandarin as she just arrived from China. She is not the syt kind of girl. A little plump and sunny kind of lady.

Today booked Xiao Lan again. Massage damage one blue note, and managed to get a lot more this trip. Strongly recommend for boobs lover. Extra damage one blue and three red. Too bad I was in a rush, if not would definitely upsize my enjoyment. Went in a tired man, came out rejuvenated. Massage is solid as first visit, didn't know her other skills were so good as well. GFE: 9/10. Would definitely book her again. Hard to meet this kind of patient yet "understanding" kind of ML nowadays. Please give her sometime to warm up, worth the patient. Overall experience for this round 9/10. Money well spent.
Old 10-12-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried S****a as per recommended by bros here. It has been very long since I visited a ML in spa context. Not a SYT but you defintely wouldn't reject.

As bros mentioned before, she is very green in the art of massage and sensual, hopefully some bros here can help teach her or help her out on this aspect.

She has a bubbly and cheerful attitude. Very nice person to talk to and please beware her KC game is very strong. So bros whom easily fall into the KC Trap please beware.

Overall a nice experience.

Please do not PM me and ask for contacts, the clues has already been spoon-fed to you! All you have to do is to just Google even if you can't find the thread in this space!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1