The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlzd View Post
Can share ? Much thanks
Text her yesterday she said sick.
Text her today also said sick. Don't know what actually happen to her?
Old 04-12-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Text her yesterday she said sick.
Text her today also said sick. Don't know what actually happen to her?
mayyybeee corbid
Old 04-12-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light

Few of the brothers here had pm me asking me why Anna didn't reply their text.
I am same like you I just got her contact 2 weeks ago and I haven't got my appointment with her yet.
Please feel free to call her home base 68027541 to get an appointment.

She has not go to work for the last few days and the only person knows her wherabout is her boss.

Please check with her. Thank you.
Old 05-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Remy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Was in the city area and playing around with WeChat nearby function, found an ML with seductive eyes. Added her and went over to the address she gave me.
The spa has been discussed in some threads on this forum.

I entered the room, changed up into loose shorts and sat on the bed, the ML came in and said she was really happy as business is bad and immediately started hugging, after some hugging and squeezing, the ML started speaking french - wow business must be bad.

I laid down on my back for massage and complimented her on her nice shape, she lifter her top and lowered her bottom to show me a matching set of bra and thongs, asked her to turn around and she had a cute perky butt. I cheekily pulled on the front of the thong to investigate the forest cover - not a single tree was spotted.

After some SOP massage she sat in front of me and slide her two hands into the loose shorts - shiok and asked me what service i wanted. I asked for body and she raised her top and let me take a look at her assets beautiful, i think enhanced if you really pay attention but cant really tell. She slid over me like a snake and frenched again while i grabbed on to her butt. The next part was the best, she rubbed some oil between her thighs and thigh fucked me , something like a japanese Sumata. Didnt last long as it felt like the real thing, showered and left.

58+80.
Willing to share with bros who are keen to try and pm me an FR.
Can share contact pls?
Old 12-12-2022, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
qwerty00001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy25 View Post
Can share contact pls?
Bro pm contact. Thanks
Old 12-12-2022, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty00001 View Post
Bro pm contact. Thanks
Hi pls share contact
Old 12-12-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteleaf View Post
was in kind of a public area in the central area when i was walking by some shops. saw a spa that looked closed. just when then when i just about to keep going, a demure, sexy girl peeked from behind the curtain and then opened door! invited me to come in.

usual price of 50 for 1 hr and she immediately said "no rush. can take time". even before i finish removing my clothes she already popped the questn. cannot so no la. buey tahan immediately.

clothes comes off and whaaaa. very fit and slender and perky. still got a little curves and maybe around B+/C. small round butt. perfect for her body size.

back massage is not the hard kind but more like 4play before the flip. using not just hands but body as well. my imagination go wild and i almost cannot wait for the flip and already hard.

she started kissing everywhere. i grab her butt and slip my fingers down below. she is already so wet. put on the cap and off we go. any position is okay and it seems like she almost cannot get enough. MOT. dggy. WOT. etc. can even pick her up b/c not very heavy. after awhile it almost too much for me and i can barely hold it so i slow down her pace a little bit. she is just so wet now and it slides in and out so nice.

then we speed it up again. her moans get louder and louder and she is begging me to go harder and faster. good thing the stores nearby were not busy bc i think it was getting quite loud now. especially when she came. not sure if squirted or not bc already gotten so wet.

then finally i cannot hold it anymore and we finish together.

face: 7-8 - but a matter of personal taste
body: 8+. - slight curves. slender. no fat and anything sagging.
b**bs: 8 - (not huge but so soft and perky. might be slightly man made but if it is the dr did a good job b/c still feels very nice in the hands. perfect shape)
FK: did not allow but maybe next time?
BJ: covered but still not bad
GFE: 8 - very accommodating
Can share contact please? Thanks
Old 14-12-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Spaking69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She was away overseas for a while and back.
Looks wise: 9/10 prettier oval face indeed with great body proportion.
Character: 8/10 friendly and soft spoken, enjoy a great conversation after warming up.
Massage 9.5/10 no horse run, authentic hard enough for soothe my aches
Sensual: 8.5/10 accomodating and lots of patience. She really listens to your needs within her limits. Great JG.Very attentive and not a time watcher.
RTM: YES

Here is her contact and pic -Nicole
https://youtube.com/shorts/ARbK1uRZ4uE?feature=share
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nicole-massage/

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.ph...ghlight=nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaking69 View Post
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
yet another FR for nico, though she probably doesn't need it, considering she is a hot topic in another thread somewhere in HC section. even during the session there were 3 bro who pm her for slots.

you might be thinking "bro, don't need fr then you post for fuck? " but hear me out, aside sharing my recent experience, would also like to consult with bros here on some matter.

Today (not literally) was a pretty lucky day. For those who have read my previous experience with nico, my time was cut short due to some guy infront of me late and overshoot the time. I reached early and let nico know, and she told me to go in since there were no customer (about 10-15min early). everything as per SOP, we made some small talks before going shower.

What I like about nico, aside from her slutty body, is her massage skill. Her massage is still one of the better one out there, and she does back stepping as well. so for bros who like hard massage with happy ending, she can be a option for you.

the good/bad thing about visitting nico is she do not show hand on the first visit, and she will slowly "unlock" and give you more service as you keep visit her. in my previous visit, she did HDYL which was godly, but only like a short teaser, barely a minute and she stopped. this time round, after the proper massage is done, she made me kneel in doggy position and gave me what felt like the longest and shiok-est HDLY. lucky she put a towel below me, cause my pre-cum kept oozing out while she was working her finger.

after that she ask me to flip over and ask me what menu i would like today.

me: "need to choose one meh?" while grabbing her perky butt.
her: "need to ask first ma"
me: "if i ever choose something else, means got problem with me"
her: "then you got bring condom? no condom how 啪啪?"

at this point, multiple questions were shooting through my mind. is it no sex today? is she suggesting raw? am i suppose to bring my own?(this is part of what I want to ask for bros opinion later) (note: previous visits the condom was supplied by her)

me: "don't you have the condoms?"
her: "only left 1 in my bag"
me: "one is enough "
her: flirty mode on "怕怕do twice then shiok maa" and something along the line of saying she dont want keep condom in her shop and asking me bring my own next time.

probably bullshitting me about it being the last condom because if i used the "last" then all the other bro after this wont get full service? which i highly doubt so since it seems like from the other thread, many bro are getting offered full menu as well. However, it seems like a trend, because i noticed in other thread where some ml offer full service but customer are required to bring their own condom, if not full service off the menu. I am ok with bringing my own CD since i can get a better quality one, but just curious if any bro here experience or notice this "bring your own condom" trend.

shall skip out on details, but maybe because this time we had abundant time, she wasn't pushy for me to finish. Overall sex was great, did it in multiple position before releasing. as we had some spare time I ask for a short cuddle and she promptly agrered. while cuddling (and grabbing her delicious boobie), she claim she cum multiple times and again suggested next time come can go for 2 shot (usual before massage, massage, once more) and take 2 hour package for more steamy foreplay (i was honestly hook to the 2hour idea because her foreplay is just that good and she didn't even need to offer 2 hour deal to anyone since her schedule is packed back to back) But I didnt dwell much on it, just saying sure, next time lets go for 2hour package just to keep the mood going at that time.

By the time we shower up and I left, my overall time in out was about 1hour20minute (sorry for the bro who was after me, didn't realize i eat into your time for about 5min)

What do bros here think about the "bring your own condom"? and if i were to go for the 2hour pack or 2shot deal what would the rate be? would it be full service price x2? or standard price x2 + topup for full service? didnt discuss with her upfront due to the mood. just trying to get a sensing of how big of a hole im going to burn in my wallet. would probably prepare for worst case scenario and still pay full service x2 since i am getting 2 shot. Expensive? yes. worth it? definitely yes.

all in all left a happy man with a hole in wallet. looking forward to next trip with her again.

++++++++++++++++++
Care to share contact ,thanks in advance bro.
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nicole-massage/
Only found Nicole profile not sure there is other Nicole
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I usually use her condom. Sure have one la. LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo40 View Post
She told me she took a box of 100 condoms when she went for her last checkup. She sibeh sulty lah, that day rub her lacy panties and then later butt on my kkj, make me worried later will kena anything anot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Lol! How to rub her lacy panty when she is not wearing? She was grinding me raw . If my big head is weak, would have ram her raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo40 View Post
Sometimes got wear is more sexy than nude lah
Old 14-12-2022, 06:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -218 / Power: 0
Handsome10 Handsome10 Handsome10
Visited Yoki at the new shop

massage part 1: 9/10. good strength on whole body.
sensual rubba: 8/10. unlimited teasing and foreplay
HJ: 10/10 skillful and wet pussy. too bad no cim/FJ. continue to jerk and squeeze off last drop
massage part 2: 10/10 very good head and shoulder massage while thumping heartbeat slowing down
GFE: 12/10
Looks: photo give 10% discount
Body: Slim with handful B cup boobs. Nice nips
Can roam all u like and the way she moans
Old 14-12-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome10 View Post

HJ: 10/10 skillful and wet pussy. too bad no cim/FJ. continue to jerk and squeeze off last drop
massage part 2: 10/10 very good head and shoulder massage while thumping heartbeat slowing down
Bro, mind trade contact?
Old 14-12-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Uncleliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Share contacts pls bro. Thanks
Old 14-12-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Is it at TPY?
Old 15-12-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaking69 View Post
She was away overseas for a while and back.
Looks wise: 9/10 prettier oval face indeed with great body proportion.
Character: 8/10 friendly and soft spoken, enjoy a great conversation after warming up.
Massage 9.5/10 no horse run, authentic hard enough for soothe my aches
Sensual: 8.5/10 accomodating and lots of patience. She really listens to your needs within her limits. Great JG.Very attentive and not a time watcher.
RTM: YES

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nicole-massage/

Wow !!! Will visit her again. Year end bonus for "lavish indulgence lol"

Wishing all bro Merry Xmas and Happy Prosperous New Year Ahead ,no great Recession but "soft landing" hopefully
Thanks for great FR and sharing.

Old 18-12-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
benster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to behold

Can some kind soul share with me Anna’s contact please? Very much appreciated with thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Few of the brothers here had pm me asking me why Anna didn't reply their text.
I am same like you I just got her contact 2 weeks ago and I haven't got my appointment with her yet.
Please feel free to call her home base 68027541 to get an appointment.

She has not go to work for the last few days and the only person knows her wherabout is her boss.

Please check with her. Thank you.
Old 19-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5933 / Power: 6
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by benster View Post
Can some kind soul share with me Anna’s contact please? Very much appreciated with thanks!
Check your PM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread