The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Bro 4G but SN means what? I thought 4G already can touch inside
Edit edit

Last edited by bb121201; 04-12-2022 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-12-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

edit edit edit

Last edited by chelsea171717; 04-12-2022 at 04:15 PM. Reason: edit
Old 04-12-2022, 03:32 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Visited Kiki, short MR:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

+ Friendly, makes effort to make small talk

+ Pretty, online pictures are quite accurate with minor discounts, eyes slightly smaller in real life

+ Big and soft knockers, boob lovers should have no complaints

+ No black face when I took a while to fire off

- GG for foot soldiers if it’s pouring, no shelter from nearest MRT station

- Have to go past guard house going up

- Green in sensual

RTM: No, nothing wrong with her, actually had an enjoyable session with her.
Just too vanilla for my taste but definitely worth a visit
Actually her eyes not as big but very sharp.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-12-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbaduckie View Post
Normally would recommend Xue Er instead but it seems like she delisted
She left earlier today and won't be coming again.

With An An gone too, it marks the end of an era of the esteemed Changzhou gang in the scene here.

Only Angel is still around now.

Thanks for the memories, Changzhou gang 2018-22.
Old 04-12-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She left earlier today and won't be coming again.

With An An gone too, it marks the end of an era of the esteemed Changzhou gang in the scene here.

Only Angel is still around now.

Thanks for the memories, Changzhou gang 2018-22.
Never be back? Oh.... I assumed it was just a hiatus back home.

Great gal. Great times wining, dining and pleasuring at her previous apartment on the hill. Didn't see her much at all this year. I guess we just naturally ran our course.

But yes, the absolute best era, the best babes, the golden years of the CS gang can never be compared. Thank you XE
Old 04-12-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Actually her eyes not as big but very sharp.

Visited Kiki yesterday, she kneeling on top of me, staring at me with her foxy eyes with fake moaning, performing the hj, I was squeezing the 2 melons till I reach the climax, overall not bad
Old 04-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Visited Kiki yesterday, she kneeling on top of me, staring at me with her foxy eyes with fake moaning, performing the hj, I was squeezing the 2 melons till I reach the climax, overall not bad
In terms of looks, dun think many can beat her in this batch of mls, really attractive.

Accordingly to her, it's her first foray into this line of work which explains her "greeness".

She's seems to having an internal conflict and not yet able to get a grip on this transition.

Hope bros be gentle with her and accept her boundaries.
Old 04-12-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Never be back? Oh.... I assumed it was just a hiatus back home.

Great gal. Great times wining, dining and pleasuring at her previous apartment on the hill. Didn't see her much at all this year. I guess we just naturally ran our course.

But yes, the absolute best era, the best babes, the golden years of the CS gang can never be compared. Thank you XE
She was the unfortunate victim during silence of the hill drama in late May.
Thus returning is very hard now.
Is also the reason why she moved.
Nice and honest lady. Thanks XE too!
Old 04-12-2022, 11:33 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In terms of looks, dun think many can beat her in this batch of mls, really attractive.

Accordingly to her, it's her first foray into this line of work which explains her "greeness".

She's seems to having an internal conflict and not yet able to get a grip on this transition.

Hope bros be gentle with her and accept her boundaries.
True, so far she is the most beautiful ml I met. She only took a 6 month permit (now left with 3 months) as she only want to try out whether she suit this line. If can, she will try to extend her permit, if not just RTC lor.

As I mentioned before, she only suit gentlemen like me. Those looks for commando services can skip her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-12-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Ya, jin sad.
More than half of the popular service oriented CZ gang like NX, LN, Summer, and now XE are wipe out and cannot come back ler.

Mostly are vanillas now…… haizzz…..

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 04-12-2022, 11:37 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
If she make up her mind, I think she will "open up" more. Hmm, I think this day will come very soon.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-12-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
If she make up her mind, I think she will "open up" more. Hmm, I think this day will come very soon.
If this happens, she will definitely be on my rotation list.

Current batch of MLs getting not just stale, the quality of some of the listing are either questionable or just pure abysmal.

No offense, but some of their online meitu-ed pictures already looks horrible to me.

If I were to meet then in real life, dun think my little bro can muster enough courage to let alone stand, will most likely shrink and go into hiding.

With the new year and shift in china's covid policy, hope better quality ones will come and grace our shores.
Old 04-12-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes, of course. Should have made that deduction before. Basic 1 + 1 why she had to move. Always assumed that one condo on the hill was untouchable.

When I was seeing her regularly before , she made it very clear she was considering making her stay in Singapore more permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Ya, jin sad.
More than half of the popular service oriented CZ gang like NX, LN, Summer, and now XE are wipe out and cannot come back ler.

Mostly are vanillas now…… haizzz…..
Wtf right! Thise were top of the class quality. These days.... Geez. But luckily, they are receptive to my charm. Hahaha.
Old 04-12-2022, 01:02 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
If this happens, she will definitely be on my rotation list.

Current batch of MLs getting not just stale, the quality of some of the listing are either questionable or just pure abysmal.

No offense, but some of their online meitu-ed pictures already looks horrible to me.

If I were to meet then in real life, dun think my little bro can muster enough courage to let alone stand, will most likely shrink and go into hiding.

With the new year and shift in china's covid policy, hope better quality ones will come and grace our shores.
Nowadays mls with vanillas services getting more and more - cannot french, cannot zhut, damn sian. Can get a chio bu one consider good liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-12-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i am queuing to wait for the day she open more. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1