The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

G5

Looks: 5/10 If remove her make up become 4/10
Figure: 6.5/10 Fleshy bum
Boobs: 6.5/10 Enhance C
Abalone: 3/10 Smells!!!! eek:
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Not bad. The only good thing about her But I regret afterwards
FJ: 4/10 Dead fish
Attitude: 3/10 Dont bother talking to me or looking at me. Only interested in playing her phone.
GFE: 3/10 Did some piano massage on me
RTF: Definitely NO!!!!!!
Comment: The dirtiest whore I ever encounter. Didnt even bother washing herself before and after the deed Not even rinsing her mouth after blowing me Good luck to those brother who DFK or 69 her
但是我的问题是...我没钱

Last edited by havana; 04-12-2022 at 09:07 AM.
Old 04-12-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
G5

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Not bad. The only good about her But I regret afterwards
Attitude: 3/10 Dont bother talking to me or looking at me. Only interested in playing her phone.
Comment: The dirtiest whore I ever encounter. Didnt even bother washing herself before and after the deed Not even rinsing her mouth after blowing me Good luck to those brother who DFK or 69 her
Thanks for the heads up, noted.
Old 04-12-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
G5

Spot on on the attitude. Maybe she leaving end of this month, so she cant be bothered. Even asked me to visit her more often and recommend more customers to her.
Old 04-12-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Spot on on the attitude. Maybe she leaving end of this month, so she cant be bothered. Even asked me to visit her more often and recommend more customers to her.
Yeahhh hate it when she keep looking at the mirror when doing the deed, and keep asking to extend session
Old 04-12-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
G5

Looks like the service go down and down. At the beginning, see the FR so good, went to visit her, she didn't even wanna take off clothes at the beginning then took off finally after telling her to. At least still got frenching and AR.

When RTF, all service disinterested, shower just put some soap and spray water, only the BBBJ ok, then just lay there like dead fish, keep playing phone. I don't like to rush and tired the WL so I always book longer time. 1st time is 3x slot, RTF is 2x slot, but really can't make it. Wasted time to RTF her, should have tried G6 haven't try her before.
Old 04-12-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow g5 what happened to u

When i tried was still ok...
Old 05-12-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

it doesnt matter
part and parcel of GL
some ppl like others dun like
just move on..
low cost of entry here at least
Old 05-12-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Tried G5 on saturday.
BBJ was good. FJ no effort.

Came out and saw G16. Wear spec nerdy looking. First time see a WL wear spec at work. I got fetish for specky girl. Any FR?
Tried her today, very skinny and natural boobs which is what I want. Pussy a bit loose but I think it is hard to find tight pussy in the G. Blowjob was okay her technique is not that good but what I like about this chick was she was sucking my dick and spat all of the saliva on my cock and used it as a lubricant fucking sexy.
Old 06-12-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Update on some girls tried recently

G3

Looks - Milf la. Got some patches on her face if you look close.
Body - OK
Boobs - Saggy Natural. Large nipples
BBBJ - Yes. PSE. Will use your cock to slap her face, put your face on the side of the cheek inside so that the face can see the shape that you push from inside her mouth.
FJ - She is dominant kind and will ride on you, ask you to doggy her etc.
CIM - Yeah. I pull out and CIM in her.
Hygiene - Didn’t see those unhygienic issues raised by others. She soaped her boobs, pussy, etc and did mouth wash before and after the deed.
Service - Treat you like a king. Dress you up from head to toe.
Language - Cannot speak much English / Chinese

G6

Looks - Milf. Acceptable
Body - Petite with slight tummy.
Boobs - I never knew such small A boobs can have so much stretch marks.
BBBJ - She inspected my rod for some time and then finally went ahead for the BBBj.Comes with tongue twirling action. No PSE here more like damn slow suck before i sleep. Almost fall asleep with her sucking me
FJ - Did a few without complains. Cowgirl, missionary, lotus, doggy etc
CIM - Didn’t try
DFK - Didn’t Try
Hygiene - Didn’t provide mouth wash for me. No mouth wash for herself before session too. She doesn’t wash herself much. After the deed, noted she use listerine and washed her pussy and body.
Language - This one is completely zero. Doesn’t even attempt to speak. Full viet language.
Service - No dressing you up like G3. Washes you off and leaves you to dress up yourself.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 06-12-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
Tried her today, very skinny and natural boobs which is what I want. Pussy a bit loose but I think it is hard to find tight pussy in the G. Blowjob was okay her technique is not that good but what I like about this chick was she was sucking my dick and spat all of the saliva on my cock and used it as a lubricant fucking sexy.
Thanks for the review! Wanted to try her last saturday but when I visited, whole of H40 fully booked. So hop over to H38 for my usual G12 instead.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone knows if G18 is still there?
Old 08-12-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
it doesnt matter
part and parcel of GL
some ppl like others dun like
just move on..
low cost of entry here at least
Yes agree with u....geylang if get a bad girl is only $60 wasted, anyway g5 still got bbbj n cim so she is still good
Old 13-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 6
lodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
G5

WTF. I thought most WLs have proper hygiene and wash before and after. Gosh. This one on my blacklist for sure. =P
Old 17-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Lol was there ytd to find girl 3 but okay say she off day. Maybe she will be in only Sunday or latest Monday.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 17-12-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Lol was there ytd to find girl 3 but okay say she off day. Maybe she will be in only Sunday or latest Monday.
She’s working today. Just took her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1