The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Still curious to know about this shop next to Fangu... nameless shop... might be able to find some gems there?
Went there just now, typical service and go type; massage 10mins ask you turn over and GQ.

MILF: 40s
Massage: 3/10 piano
Service: $150 full
Opening hours: 1030am according to the ML, close: Unsure
RTF: Nope

I feel this is a wasted trip. would rather try fang gu. After i walk out i saw the other 2 GILF. scared the shit of out myself.
Wont have number and wechat. ML say jus see light open and try to go in. Those that want their carrot to be chop by MILF can go .
My 2 cents .
Old 25-10-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by meng0009 View Post
Went there just now, typical service and go type; massage 10mins ask you turn over and GQ.

I feel this is a wasted trip. would rather try fang gu. After i walk out i saw the other 2 GILF. scared the shit of out myself.
Wont have number and wechat. ML say jus see light open and try to go in. Those that want their carrot to be chop by MILF can go .
My 2 cents .
I was there a few days back. Totally cannot make it. The aunties kept pestering me to stay since I am already in the shop.
You guys can skip this shop and spend your money elsewhere.
Old 25-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My 2 cents .
Thanks for your FR. Appreciate your effort to go commando!

Upped your point.
Old 26-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Any recommendation at the one beside the bakery fire*****?
Old 29-10-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Any bro tried fangu hair spa? I heard got a few new comer SYT there
I got contacted on MiChat by one of the ML there. From the pictures, short hair and big boobs. But it's a little outta my play area so I probably will not be visiting anytime soon.
Old 30-10-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Still curious to know about this shop next to Fangu... nameless shop... might be able to find some gems there?
Quote:

My 2 cents .
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
I was there a few days back. Totally cannot make it. The aunties kept pestering me to stay since I am already in the shop.
You guys can skip this shop and spend your money elsewhere.
This shop has a new comer who is a doppelgänger of a Taiwanese celebrity.

For bros who are into Taiwanese 90s girl group 城市少女, can go and try one of their MLs who look 80-90% like 况明洁. She doesn’t look like the young version, she looks like the current milf version of 况明洁.

Don’t flame me if you go and try and finds that she doesn’t look like her.

Name: L***y
Looks: 7/10 ok looking milf. Scores not higher as I am not a fan of that Taiwanese celebrity
Boobs: 7/10 natural C cup but shape not that great
Figure: 6/10 a bit don’t have waist and butt, slightly plump
Massage: NA, didn’t try
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 quite average but accommodating

Damage: entrance + $120

This shop really cannot make it. Stock is quite bad although room is quite decent.

Still missing Bobo from the same shop last time. Massive natural G cup, biggest one in Singapore who can provide FJ but sadly she has Rtc sometime liao
Old 31-10-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
This shop has a new comer who is a doppelgänger of a Taiwanese celebrity.

This shop really cannot make it. Stock is quite bad although room is quite decent.

Still missing Bobo from the same shop last time. Massive natural G cup, biggest one in Singapore who can provide FJ but sadly she has Rtc sometime liao
Thanks for the FR... was hoping that it could be a good replacement for the old TCS.. but if gals quality not there.. got FJ also no use...

Upped you bro.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Went to try fan gu after searching michat and found the gal with short hair and big boobs.. lol.. decide to give it a try since was nearby.

Looks: 8/10 same like pic
Boobs: same like pic and they are REAL!! Nice to grab.
Nice personality and decent massage. Standard rates and not a time watcher.

Will rtm to see if can unlock more.. lol
Old 01-11-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
Went to try fan gu after searching michat and found the gal with short hair and big boobs.. lol.. decide to give it a try since was nearby.

I also found that girl on MiChat, but it's a little out of the way for me. Let us know if you managed to unlock more!
Old 01-11-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Out of the 5 girls there, 3 are short hair. Which one? The one with the black bra pic?

Last time she was at Waterloo centre. Heard her knife damn sharp. Not sure if the same now haha
Old 01-11-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Bro, mind sharing which booby ML u tried? Axxela, mxkx, or nxnx? I only know 3 of them at fan gu but yet to try
Old 02-11-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, mind sharing which booby ML u tried? Axxela, mxkx, or nxnx? I only know 3 of them at fan gu but yet to try
I have tried mxkx. Real C to D cup sweet SYT. Love it when she placed her legs under mine and massage my ass and prostate. Not time watcher and standard rate.
Old 02-11-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:
It's mxkx. Manage to get her WeChat contact..any bros interested can pm me.
Old 02-11-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's mxkx. Manage to get her WeChat contact..any bros interested can pm me.
Is her wechat name 米琪 bro?
Old 02-11-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Out of the 5 girls there, 3 are short hair. Which one? The one with the black bra pic?

Last time she was at Waterloo centre. Heard her knife damn sharp. Not sure if the same now haha
Her rates are standard with other ladies in same shop. 3 types of services offered. Her boobs are soft and big too.

The lady told me that 2 more new ladies coming next week. Both are around 20 to 22 years old from VN.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1