The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginogrego View Post
Tried this Malay ml on the eve of CNY. Area was quite empty due to CNY and also people are staying at home because afraid of covid. She's Malaysian tall with big boobs. She massage me for half hr and then I masage her for half hr. I was naked and she had her panties on. Massage stop and she ask me want hj or grinding so I opt for grinding. After a minute or 2 I ask her to grind without panties. She said we must jaga Abit cos she don't want do do FJ and I said ok. I think she got horny by grinding without panties cos she already dripping wet. So I pull her slowly towards me to drink milk and my 2ic slip in easily. She was very like saying no but she never make the effort to stop. While we were rocking away she just kept reminding me not to spray inside cos firstly we are doing it raw and secondly she needs to work to earn money. So I barely manage to pull out from her and spray on her boobs. What a way to finish on a festive day. Damage was $50+$150.
Hello kind sir. Pls do share contact.
Old 05-08-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
milfilicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Tried this Malay ml on the eve of CNY. Area was quite empty due to CNY and also people are staying at home because afraid of covid. She's Malaysian tall with big boobs. She massage me for half hr and then I masage her for half hr. I was naked and she had her panties on. Massage stop and she ask me want hj or grinding so I opt for grinding. After a minute or 2 I ask her to grind without panties. She said we must jaga Abit cos she don't want do do FJ and I said ok. I think she got horny by grinding without panties cos she already dripping wet. So I pull her slowly towards me to drink milk and my 2ic slip in easily. She was very like saying no but she never make the effort to stop. While we were rocking away she just kept reminding me not to spray inside cos firstly we are doing it raw and secondly she needs to work to earn money. So I barely manage to pull out from her and spray on her boobs. What a way to finish on a festive day. Damage was $50+$150.
Hi bro can share ctc? Tia
Old 24-08-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Anyway last Sunday I tried texting some of the girls from a website. Waited for an hour but none replied. So I took the liberty to walk down the industrial area and some mechanic shop houses. Saw I neon sign board showing the house number only. No signage and no advertisement poster anywhere near. So I went up the stairs and saw a small door. Ring the bell and a Malay/Indian lady show up to open the door. Wearing like a cheongsam but only till thigh. If she bend down, can see everything from the waist down. But she told me the place fully book and she gave me her number. So I went down and smoke a cigarette before moving off. I text her and she called me back asking where I was. I said I was only downstairs and she ask me to come up quick. Not wasting time I went up go to the room and never ask her about the fully book issue. She's a Indian Muslim Singaporean staying around the north but work in the east. I shower in the room and she came in. Massage is not so good but then came the question and I quickly opt for the full service. I was rubbing her wet pussy while she does bbbj. Suck milk while cow riding. Her moaning really turns me on. Change to missionary and last doggy style alllllll the wayyyyyyyy. We cuddle for a minute or 2 before I took a shower again and went back home. Damage was $50+$150. Actually she wanted $180 because she's a Singaporean but Singaporean or no I will not pay more than $150 for a service and she agreed.
Hi bro can share contact?
Old 28-09-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubikayu View Post
Message the OKT. He will arrange.
Bro can share the okay number much thanks
Old 07-10-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
parade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malay massage

u mean baby?
I lost the number can send me bro.
Old 23-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mewdust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone manage to find godiva, Naomi and the rest?
Old 26-11-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Anyway last Sunday I tried texting some of the girls from a website. Waited for an hour but none replied. So I took the liberty to walk down the industrial area and some mechanic shop houses. Saw I neon sign board showing the house number only. No signage and no advertisement poster anywhere near. So I went up the stairs and saw a small door. Ring the bell and a Malay/Indian lady show up to open the door. Wearing like a cheongsam but only till thigh. If she bend down, can see everything from the waist down. But she told me the place fully book and she gave me her number. So I went down and smoke a cigarette before moving off. I text her and she called me back asking where I was. I said I was only downstairs and she ask me to come up quick. Not wasting time I went up go to the room and never ask her about the fully book issue. She's a Indian Muslim Singaporean staying around the north but work in the east. I shower in the room and she came in. Massage is not so good but then came the question and I quickly opt for the full service. I was rubbing her wet pussy while she does bbbj. Suck milk while cow riding. Her moaning really turns me on. Change to missionary and last doggy style alllllll the wayyyyyyyy. We cuddle for a minute or 2 before I took a shower again and went back home. Damage was $50+$150. Actually she wanted $180 because she's a Singaporean but Singaporean or no I will not pay more than $150 for a service and she agreed.
Hi bro can pm this gem? Much thanks
Old 28-11-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewdust View Post
anyone manage to find godiva, Naomi and the rest?
naomi @ lava spa
but idk her new working name

how i know?
i saw her while i was at that area
Old 28-11-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ricekrispies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if a Malay ML previously working at Spa Enova has surfaced anywhere? Been looking for her for a while, thanks!
Old 03-12-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
youngcaesar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros...any malay masseuse to recommend. Age no matter really...just good service. N preferably able to do full service. Thanks
Old 30-12-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
pheonix341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 01-01-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

Xellcis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do u mind sharing contacts thanks!
Old 01-01-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

Xellcis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do u mind sharing contacts thanks!
Old 08-01-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Woorinaracass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 09-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)