The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
In town? I thought all the while Celine operate alone in a “x”. Where got next cubicle? Lol!
I knew her way before you guys LOL. Ad***hi. Ask her next time
Old 08-11-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
raymondelvis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
I knew her way before you guys LOL. Ad***hi. Ask her next time
Bro the person you reply, MIA for fraud. LoL
Old 10-11-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Meatball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteleaf View Post
was in kind of a public area in the central area when i was walking by some shops. saw a spa that looked closed. just when then when i just about to keep going, a demure, sexy girl peeked from behind the curtain and then opened door! invited me to come in.

usual price of 50 for 1 hr and she immediately said "no rush. can take time". even before i finish removing my clothes she already popped the questn. cannot so no la. buey tahan immediately.

clothes comes off and whaaaa. very fit and slender and perky. still got a little curves and maybe around B+/C. small round butt. perfect for her body size.

back massage is not the hard kind but more like 4play before the flip. using not just hands but body as well. my imagination go wild and i almost cannot wait for the flip and already hard.

she started kissing everywhere. i grab her butt and slip my fingers down below. she is already so wet. put on the cap and off we go. any position is okay and it seems like she almost cannot get enough. MOT. dggy. WOT. etc. can even pick her up b/c not very heavy. after awhile it almost too much for me and i can barely hold it so i slow down her pace a little bit. she is just so wet now and it slides in and out so nice.

then we speed it up again. her moans get louder and louder and she is begging me to go harder and faster. good thing the stores nearby were not busy bc i think it was getting quite loud now. especially when she came. not sure if squirted or not bc already gotten so wet.

then finally i cannot hold it anymore and we finish together.

face: 7-8 - but a matter of personal taste
body: 8+. - slight curves. slender. no fat and anything sagging.
b**bs: 8 - (not huge but so soft and perky. might be slightly man made but if it is the dr did a good job b/c still feels very nice in the hands. perfect shape)
FK: did not allow but maybe next time?
BJ: covered but still not bad
GFE: 8 - very accommodating
Care to PM ctc bro? Many Thanks 🙏
Old 14-11-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

All who do nuru and B2B do so in the nude and fake FJ is common action. All the local ML in SGLG do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Any ML allow raw rub or fake fj? Very exciting when rubbing down there and feel the wetness and like almost goign to slip in lol
Old 01-12-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Is it just me or did Bugis Anna put on weight…? Her boobs now like upsized and ballooned, all the nutrients go there only
Old 01-12-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Is it just me or did Bugis Anna put on weight…? Her boobs now like upsized and ballooned, all the nutrients go there only
Can anyone share Bugis Anna's contact please?
Old 01-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this the anna from RV previously?
Old 01-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

the one in **r*i* st ? if so i better go, was so disappointed when she slimmed down

Quote:
Old 01-12-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Is this the anna from RV previously?
Yes RV Anna. I tried her either early this year or last year. Recently tried her colleague and bumped into her, she seemed to have "grown" lol! I recall her having nice D-E cup boobs with quite slim body, not sure if that's still the case now... Any bros tried her recently care to update? thanks!
Old 01-12-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Which anna? E-******** spa? Is it
Old 01-12-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlzd View Post
Which anna? E-******** spa? Is it
No, ex-RV Anna, now at Bugis C**e
Old 02-12-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes RV Anna. I tried her either early this year or last year. Recently tried her colleague and bumped into her, she seemed to have "grown" lol! I recall her having nice D-E cup boobs with quite slim body, not sure if that's still the case now... Any bros tried her recently care to update? thanks!
Bro can share your Anna or her sister ? TIA
Today I will be in town to visit. Many thanks
Old 02-12-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Still good to me. One of the better ones I tried.
Old 03-12-2022, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
Onlylonely is a splendid one to beholdOnlylonely is a splendid one to beholdOnlylonely is a splendid one to beholdOnlylonely is a splendid one to beholdOnlylonely is a splendid one to beholdOnlylonely is a splendid one to beholdOnlylonely is a splendid one to beholdOnlylonely is a splendid one to behold

Anyone can share anna bugis c**e contact w me?
Old 03-12-2022, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
No, ex-RV Anna, now at Bugis C**e
Can share ? Much thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread