The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking MM - Squirter with warm personality

No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Tried MM today, all the previous FRs speak for themselves, but I'd like to add my own 2 cents too.

Her catbath, AR and teasing were one of the best I've ever had, and her BBBJ was good as well, with no feeling of teeth which is great, because I get turned off by teeth during BBBJs. She also has a cheery personality and a great sense of humour, treat her well and she will give you the ultimate best service.

Her playability was simply amazing, it's the highest I've ever gotten in my close to 4 years of chionging. I roamed all over her, zhut zhut on her boobs, gave her a good painting, and frenched her as well. The entire experience felt like I'm experiencing a JAV video in real life, it was just incredible. Of course do take note that this is all dependent on chemistry but I believe that you can never go much wrong with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janker View Post
FR for MM

Had the pleasure of having a session with MM recently.

Location is well hidden, for bros not familiar with the area might take a while to find it, but not to worry, detailed instructions are given right to the doorstep, and that heavy iron gate!

The room is pretty small, but cozy and clean, with a small attached shower area.

As for the lady, MM is very friendly and pleasant looking, with big eyes, sweet smile, with curves at the right spots, and wow those nice firm boobs to keep our hands busy.

Opted for the AR package (there’s a cup of warm water nearby, that comes in handy during the session ). MiuMiu is all sensual and teasing when she starts the session with a B2B, which follows on with a nice cat bath all over the body, and eventually focuses all her attention on the AR with her amazing tongue skills. Half way through, she gently slides underneath and takes the lil bro all in with a solid BBBJ. Finally, got into 69 and unloaded every single drop in her mouth.

Thanks TS for this great sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aosien View Post
Now that i have tried both of them, i would say their skill, GFE and attitude levels are on par. Definitely top tier for me. Given these, my overall preference would be MM mainly due to her looks and boobs. Love that side profile when she is lying beside me licking my nipples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
I took all the comments about MM with a pinch of salt but was I wrong.
I never knew I could paint until a lady squirts. What an eye-opener. She was spraying all over my nose, face, mouth, I was literally choking on her cum.
She even timed for us to cum together, what a pro.

I was blown away. Pun intended.

P.S. I won't bother sharing her contact. It is already shared in this forum, take your time to read the other threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Thanks you info.
Last night I try MM really squirt like waterfall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
It has been awhile since I had someone squirt on me
Cheryl is always booked during weekends..
so I turn to Meow Meow.

Had MM a few weeks ago, she was wet. I can't rememberif she squirt
but hell she did yesterday!!
she knew that I like
upon entering I feast on her pussy.. hoping she will get wet asap..
go for a quick wash and back to her pussy.
I love her BBBJ and AR
she will make eye contact and kiss u will doing bbbj..
As for AR - she's playful. lick and poke your ass cause she knows u like it!
She doesn't allow u to finger her ass but I managed to do that, like about 3 cm into her white butt. she love it now!

As for the squirt, it was twice or is it thrice!
eat her and play her pussy, pat the pus

sy till it showers
use my small vibrator....she squirts into my face ( she was sitting on my chest, legs spread... her pussy facing me!)
at the end of the session, I think she has the satisfied but tired look on her face
she feels refreshed...cumming so many times!

as for My cim, mouthfuck her...she open her mouth to show me the sperm, spit it out, with warm water she bbbj again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyo123 View Post
Had another session with MM and this lady can really bring it! Each time we meet up, it's always something different, which makes the experience even more exciting! I've lost track of the number of times I've seen her, but she always keeps things fresh. Just writing this makes me want to go see her again soon LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teapotkettleme View Post
havent posted for very very long...

but tried my luck on MM.... got an appointment...

damn it!!!!!

it was worth every fucking penny....

she is super bubbly... pretty...

and service wise... got to say... champion.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Was feeling it and decided to try TT or MM for the first time. Texted TT in the morning and she reply with a slot in the noon. Fast hand confirm. Reach location and given instruction to place. Enter room and everything seems alright till now. Friendly greetings etc etc. Saw MM siting in the living room back facing while going in. Ask to shower alone and I thought is this going to be a landmine? Boy IÂ’m so wrong after I shower and enter the room

I was in the room and suddenly TT start to jump on me. DFK, catbath, teasing. While doing all that, ask what package I would like. And ask if I would like Tarma with MM. never tried Tarma before and I hesitated. Continue to tease me and guarantee me satisfaction for Tarma. Small head took over and say ok, let unlock this achievement of mine, not knowing what going to happen.

Took me to a bigger room. Waited awhile siting on the couch. TT enter the room greet me 姐夫 and says ‘sis is not in, letÂ’s playÂ’. I was like wtf, role playing??? TT starts her PSE action. I totally forgotten MM should be in this with us. But suddenly MM come in and says how could you do thisÂ…Â…. without me. She joins in and things start to get messy, I was totally rape by them. They took full control over me asking me to sit, stand, bend, lay on bed. Says going to punish me for being naughty. All the PSE action and put up a lesbian act for me. I try to take control during this moment but damn, resistance is futile. MM push me on bed and demand me to eat her how she like it to be. While TT crawl up to me and grind her pussy on my dick. TT felt IÂ’m reaching my max and switch to mouth fast and furiously. I raise my white flag to her mouth soon. After that she clean me up with warm water using her mouth while MM is siting on me asking me not to stop. A moment later, she twitch and lie beside me.

While TT move out to wash up, MM was hugging me and I thought this is over. Boy IÂ’m wrong again. MM whisper to me and says not so fast for being naughty to her younger sis. Action starts again with all the PSE action with MM alone this time. She move down to hj me. TT suddenly came in and says 姐夫, how can start all this action without her. She jumps in and damn, I was again rape. Told them IÂ’m a one shot person and they didnÂ’t care. Put in all they have to make me cum. This time in MM mouth. MM clean me up with warm water with her mouth while TT hugging me with her boob in my face. Felt jellies so rested awhile before I head to shower, dress up.

While IÂ’m about to leave, the next lucky bro knock on the door. To avoid us meeting each other, MM pull me into a tiny room beside the door and turn off the light. She then starts to DFK me and rub my crotch. Felt a little shock. She say she suddenly feels excited like having an affair and husband is back and weÂ’re hiding. I laugh. And once coast is clear, I walk down the stair a happy man.

TT- small frame, slim, syt looking with teh voice. Boob natural B or C. Not an expert in this
MM- small frame, slight more meat than TT. But definitely not fat or plump. Boob feels enhance but who cares. Looks early Milf

Personally prefer MM looks more

RTF- hell yea!!! Going try individual next
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyo123 View Post
Had another session with MM and this lady can really bring it! Each time we meet up, it's always something different, which makes the experience even more exciting! I've lost track of the number of times I've seen her, but she always keeps things fresh. Just writing this makes me want to go see her again soon LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teapotkettleme View Post
havent posted for very very long...

but tried my luck on MM.... got an appointment...

damn it!!!!!

it was worth every fucking penny....

she is super bubbly... pretty...

and service wise... got to say... champion.....

Last edited by exchange123; 04-03-2023 at 09:45 AM.
Old 02-11-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

lol u open one thread for her +1
Old 02-11-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

since many people keep asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
lol u open one thread for her +1
Old 02-11-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

MM is my GO TO Squirter for now!
Just can't get enough of her hornyness!
Fair skin... make my legs go wet!
Old 02-11-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4139 / Power: 16
Dgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
since many people keep asking
Haha.. I sense Cheryl’s thread coming up soon as well not that she needs it
Old 02-11-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

nice... always love a good squirter...
number saved liao HAHA
Need to let her know who intro when I WA her?
Old 02-11-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, M MM n C all are hungry ghost and squirter. The session will leave me gasping for air.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

tried Miumiu before at her old place.
attitude and service really good!
Old 02-11-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pitpot is Cool - loads of Potential

Any idea if I can book Cheryl via MM?
Old 02-11-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).
So MM, Cheryl both dont do FJ at all?
Old 02-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

rates and location please whatsapp her read first post before pm thanks
Old 02-11-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did the contact change? Or same?
Old 03-11-2021, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=exchange123;20917316]No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).

Thanks for sharing Bro. Upz you my humble 15s
Old 03-11-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

did tarma with her when she was still with chxxyl at soup can place. Is she working with Mxllx now?
Old 03-11-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendude82 View Post
did tarma with her when she was still with chxxyl at soup can place. Is she working with Mxllx now?
Nice... was it a full on 3some or a one on one with a "viewer"?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1