The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Possible… Revenge of Pan Jin Lian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
As horny as Pan Jin Lian? ..
Old 09-11-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Possible… Revenge of Pan Jin Lian
U Simon Qing? ..
Old 09-11-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).
Bro u have Cheryl contact
Old 11-11-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).
Old 11-11-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 15
blueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Threesome means both of them suck your cock at the same time? Or need to wipe here wipe there first before exchanging mouths? So price is just x2?
Bro, they can blow at the same time with tongues fighting. You req for them to laji also can. Quite nice to watch
Old 11-11-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

Service is awesome but the place where they operate only will make me visit them 1x
Old 11-11-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Had MM last evening. Supposed to have Molly, but she was engaged. I have to say MM is damn good in bbbj and AR! And she simply loved to be painted and eaten, can feel the tightening and trembling of her pussy!
Old 13-11-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblue88 View Post
Bro, they can blow at the same time with tongues fighting. You req for them to laji also can. Quite nice to watch
For real? They are able to do lesbian tarma? French / paint each other?
Old 13-11-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
For real? They are able to do lesbian tarma? French / paint each other?
It would be great if they can. Hate those who say tarma but actually they take turns. In between they wet wipes your dick. Totally anti climax and dick go soft straight away.
Old 14-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

+51 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyLoveThong View Post
Had MM last evening. Supposed to have Molly, but she was engaged. I have to say MM is damn good in bbbj and AR! And she simply loved to be painted and eaten, can feel the tightening and trembling of her pussy!
Old 15-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
triplemae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadi View Post
Service is awesome but the place where they operate only will make me visit them 1x
Bro totally agree with U , the environment and room facilities are indeed not perfect , but her selling point is service.
Old 15-11-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 15
blueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
It would be great if they can. Hate those who say tarma but actually they take turns. In between they wet wipes your dick. Totally anti climax and dick go soft straight away.
That was when C and MM were together
Old 16-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wanted to book MM but timing buay gam. Went with Molly instead.

Overall 7.5

Minus 0.5 because of location and the general ambience. Btw I post this in MM’s thread because very obvious got ECA going on leh. When I walk to shower can clearly hear someone fucking in one of the rooms. That kinda sound quite hard to replicate with hj/bbbj. I enquired and was told MM in that room. Maybe bros here can shed more light.
Old 16-11-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post

Overall 7.5

Minus 0.5 because of location and the general ambience. Btw I post this in MM’s thread because very obvious got ECA going on leh. When I walk to shower can clearly hear someone fucking in one of the rooms. That kinda sound quite hard to replicate with hj/bbbj. I enquired and was told MM in that room. Maybe bros here can shed more light.
Haiyo major earthquake going on!
Old 17-11-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Miu Miu is very seasoned ML who knows her game. The moaning she produces stimulates the bro to feel that they are having FJ and you can also hear that when she gushes as you finger her. But of course you may be right in your judgment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post

Overall 7.5

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1