The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2022, 10:44 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Pub At Geylang

That day after massage so boring, so decided to go for a drink at Geylang. Parked my car around lor 42 and walked at the corridor. Saw a pub by the name of U Pub, but those lights are very bright inside and only one or two tables with customers. Hmm, 7.30pm liao still got no gals ah?

So walk to the pub beside it by the name of Saigon. When I tried to push open the main door, one fatty sat beside the door asked me to show my trace together app, making sure I am fully vaccinated or else he dun let me in. WTF, now we still need to show proof to go in such places meh? (Hello Saigon Pub boss, are you hiring someone to chase away your customers?). I dun give him a damn and walk away.

So continue to walk along the corridor. Walk and walk but did not see any pub leh. Ha, ended up I reached Lor 27, my regular place of drinking. So go in lor, since I cannot find a better pub around.

Just when I reached the table, DJ Ruby immediately brought a bucket of 6 bottles of beer to me. Accompanied me with a cup of beer and chit chat for a while. Her service is always excellent. I like it.

Saw some gals butterflying around entertaining drinkers with their lovely smile. Some flew to me, helping me to finish my beers, wow, my beers are finishing fast. Within an hour my beers were being white washed, so order another bucket of beers to entertain those butterflies.

Among those butterflies, two caught my attention - One small gal wearing spec, but two boobs damn huge (I think D cup). Another one also a D cup gal, but taller and better shape with big curvy butt. Hmm, this one I think is the best gal there.

As usual, spent a happy night there and left as a happy man.

Amount spent - 2 buckets of beer 116. (Consider cheap, I go Joo Chiat, one bucket is 80+). Tips 30 each for the 2 big boobs gals. 10 or 20 each for other butterflies. Boh bian, as a solo drinker, tips have to pay more. Best to go there with a group of 3 to 4 persons to cut down on your tips.

Just wondering, how come so few pubs at Geylang. Any better pubs there?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 08-06-2022 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-06-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
That day after massage so boring, so decided to go for a drink at Geylang. Parked my car around lor 42 and walked at the corridor. Saw a pub by the name of U Pub, but those lights are very bright inside and only one or two tables with customers. Hmm, 7.30pm liao still got no gals ah?

Amount spent - 2 buckets of beer 116. (Consider cheap, I go Joo Chiat, one bucket is 80+).

U pub is late crowed . So most ger will come late to work.
Not sure about Sagion.

One bucket 80 plus at Joo chait? I think that is wrong info . At least not the one I go . If other pub charge $80 plus one bucket at joo chiet then sure close down .
Old 08-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

So walk to the pub beside it by the name of Saigon. When I tried to push open the main door, one fatty sat beside the door asked me to show my trace together app, making sure I am fully vaccinated or else he dun let me in. WTF, now we still need to show proof to go in such places meh? (Hello Saigon Pub boss, are you hiring someone to chase away your customers?). I dun give him a damn and walk away.

So continue to walk along the corridor. Walk and walk but did not see any pub leh. Ha, ended up I reached Lor 27, my regular place of drinking. So go in lor, since I cannot find a better pub around.

Just when I reached the table, DJ Ruby immediately brought a bucket of 6 bottles of beer to me. Accompanied me with a cup of beer and chit chat for a while. Her service is always excellent. I like it.

Saw some gals butterflying around entertaining drinkers with their lovely smile. Some flew to me, helping me to finish my beers, wow, my beers are finishing fast. Within an hour my beers were being white washed, so order another bucket of beers to entertain those butterflies.

Among those butterflies, two caught my attention - One small gal wearing spec, but two boobs damn huge (I think D cup). Another one also a D cup gal, but taller and better shape with big curvy butt. Hmm, this one I think is the best gal there.

Amount spent - 2 buckets of beer 116. (Consider cheap, I go Joo Chiat, one bucket is 80+). Tips 30 each for the 2 big boobs gals. 10 or 20 each for other butterflies. Boh bian, as a solo drinker, tips have to pay more. Best to go there with a group of 3 to 4 persons to cut down on your tips.

this used to be my playground.
i agree all the gals are very friendly here. i like how you set the tipping standard - this is my rate too.

joo chiat bucket so expensive now? which joint you go bro?
Old 08-06-2022, 11:26 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro Telegram for your point. Just up you back.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-06-2022, 11:37 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
this used to be my playground.
i agree all the gals are very friendly here. i like how you set the tipping standard - this is my rate too.

joo chiat bucket so expensive now? which joint you go bro?
Cannot remember. I might mentioned the wrong place, maybe at Beach Rd.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-06-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

You can try Sakura at 517, 2nd floor. It's a viet HFJ though.
Flowers min $50. 1 beer bucket $68.
Old 09-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is a few veitnamese pub girl use to sit at lor27a coffee shop during covid time. one of the tall one is look quite nice. Don't see them anymore. If any bro have info or contact 😁
Old 09-06-2022, 10:07 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
You can try Sakura at 517, 2nd floor. It's a viet HFJ though.
Flowers min $50. 1 beer bucket $68.
Dun like to go hang flower joint leh. Too ex.

Last time, I hang 500 but another guy hang 1000. End up that singer went out with that guy. Sian.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 09-06-2022 at 10:38 AM.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got to be careful.Border open, all girls coming back.Got a wechat from a girl working in 仙宫, asking me to buy basic neccesities and pay rental for her.She is staying in one room by herself.Ask me to 抱养for 6000 a mth.Really stupid if i will to go ahead with these demands
Old 09-06-2022, 12:13 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
Got to be careful.Border open, all girls coming back.Got a wechat from a girl working in 仙宫, asking me to buy basic neccesities and pay rental for her.She is staying in one room by herself.Ask me to 抱养for 6000 a mth.Really stupid if i will to go ahead with these demands
She will mention this to many of us. So every month she will have many 6000.

My friend kenna once. Paid 20k monthly and kept a singer working at those hang flower joint. End up caught her with another old man on bed, nearly heart attack.

Actually those singers also works as FL on those SLG site, only charging 200 per shot, I tried a few. When I am screwing them, my heart is laughing at my friend.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-06-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90
Quote:

My friend kenna once. Paid 20k monthly and kept a singer working at those hang flower joint. End up caught her with another old man on bed, nearly heart attack.

Actually those singers also works as FL on those SLG site, only charging 200 per shot, I tried a few. When I am screwing them, my heart is laughing at my friend.

For Christ Sake, 20k is 200x100 fucks. I can fuck 3 different fL a day. I will shrivel, dry up and die.
Old 09-06-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Yes, i am aware of such arrangement.They are here to earn money to improve their life and they will go to the extent of cheating behind your back.I feel for your friend who gave 20k a mth.It is really an expensive lesson.
Old 09-06-2022, 03:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
Yes, i am aware of such arrangement.They are here to earn money to improve their life and they will go to the extent of cheating behind your back.I feel for your friend who gave 20k a mth.It is really an expensive lesson.
Ha, no need to pity this rich old man lah. When young only know how to set up business and earn money. By 50+ than came out to cheong, this type of old green horn, dun bluff their money bluff who? Also always took my professional advise for granted. Serve him right.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-06-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jakethesnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
There is a few veitnamese pub girl use to sit at lor27a coffee shop during covid time. one of the tall one is look quite nice. Don't see them anymore. If any bro have info or contact 😁
The taller one is Happy. The other is Julia. Then MacPherson Sakura II open they go there. Now probably back at the original Sakura on top of the coffee shop.
Old 09-06-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Amount spent - 2 buckets of beer 116. (Consider cheap, I go Joo Chiat, one (bucket is 80+). Tips 30 each for the 2 big boobs gals. 10 or 20 each for other butterflies. Boh bian, as a solo drinker, tips have to pay more. Best to go there with a group of 3 to 4 persons to cut down on your tips.

Walk from lor 41 to lor 27 … passby lor 31 din go order cheap tiger/Heineken beer support Nana?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1