The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2022, 12:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
This one the environment more chill. Similar to JC pubs. Girls tend towards milf.

Actual name is Eastern. Environment is disco music and lights. Abit like 155 but brighter. Location used to be 497 KTV.

I like the busty petite girl in specs. Freshly arrived
She told me she is a Singaporean.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-06-2022, 12:16 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwet View Post
There are at least 2 PRC pubs in between Lor 42 and 27. There is one just opened less than a month.
Can share these 2 pubs? How is the environment and the gals there?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-06-2022, 08:21 AM
日本のポルノ王

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1...TgQoip6BAhDEAM

Was recommended by one of the pub gal to try this ktv at Orchard. Any bro went before?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-06-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1...TgQoip6BAhDEAM

Was recommended by one of the pub gal to try this ktv at Orchard. Any bro went before?
this is a clean ktv
u may bring your own girls then your room will become "unclean" liao hahahahaha
Old 16-06-2022, 01:18 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
this is a clean ktv
u may bring your own girls then your room will become "unclean" liao hahahahaha
I checked the price and it is quite ex. 50 for an hour, 80 for one jar of beer. If bring a gal go, unless she BBJ for me, or else cannot cover the cost.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-06-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Can check with bros here what time does 497 become ‘happening’?
Old 28-06-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I checked the price and it is quite ex. 50 for an hour, 80 for one jar of beer. If bring a gal go, unless she BBJ for me, or else cannot cover the cost.
Way to go bro. It’s not that we are calculative but we don’t want to get taken for a ride too.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicsuitai View Post
Can check with bros here what time does 497 become ‘happening’?
No much happening lah. Just that those gals are very friendly and nice to talk to. Hmm, I think there is one or two of them quite "wild".

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-06-2022, 10:14 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Way to go bro. It’s not that we are calculative but we don’t want to get taken for a ride too.
Yah lor, got one spa gal asked me to bring her there but I told her off.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-06-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:
No much happening lah. Just that those gals are very friendly and nice to talk to. Hmm, I think there is one or two of them quite "wild".
Lul was just there earlier, din meet any wild ones but did meet ruby 😉

Need bros intro the wild ones 😎
Old 28-06-2022, 10:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Lul was just there earlier, din meet any wild ones but did meet ruby 😉

Need bros intro the wild ones 😎
OK, already pm you the wild one.

Btw, Ruby still the most chio bu there.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-06-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
OK, already pm you the wild one.

Btw, Ruby still the most chio bu there.
hahahah well, seem like not the biggest boobs there
Old 28-06-2022, 11:58 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
hahahah well, seem like not the biggest boobs there
Biggest boobs there is a small gal wearing spec. I think at least D cup.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 29-06-2022 at 12:10 AM.
Old 29-06-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Biggest boobs there is a small gal wearing spec. I think at least D cup.
Any idea what her name ?
Old 29-06-2022, 10:23 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Any idea what her name ?
Her name is Candy. Baby face with big boobs.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1