The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
They are pinoy
That happened to me when I tried engaging one "japanese" from locanto. Waited half an hour coz "she's hiding in the cupboard while her friend is using the room", but I was okay since I can just take more time to enjoy my dinner.

But the clarity that came after cumming was just.. horrible.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Japanese at hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_man View Post
You know what bro, I tried and it works! She say 200 today ok. I wonder if she really desperate. But she type good English.
price from 600 to 200 and you believe it’s real jap?
Old 01-12-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
That happened to me when I tried engaging one "japanese" from locanto. Waited half an hour coz "she's hiding in the cupboard while her friend is using the room", but I was okay since I can just take more time to enjoy my dinner.

But the clarity that came after cumming was just.. horrible.
Meaning her friend was in cupboard while you were there too?
Old 01-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Meaning her friend was in cupboard while you were there too?
No la.. I was having dinner, so I didn't mind waiting a bit more to enjoy my dinner. But I dunno if the friend was in the cupboard, didn't occur to me to check.

But after that one time, not gonna try from locanto anymore. Pinoy was quite hot and curvy but I didn't like the idea of bait and switch.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Of course the hotel plays a part, but looking at it in a supply/demand way, if nobody visits her, she'll have to lower the price to a suitable level so she can get more business.

Maybe if enough bros counteroffer her at a certain price, she might give in?
What I mean is that Hotel Jen is situated in a district where people can afford for that sort of pricing in a hotel room. The residents/tourists of that area may be their regulars. Hence they may have no lack of customers with that price range.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know what bro, I tried and it works! She say 200 today ok. I wonder if she really desperate. But she type good English.
Do be careful.

Do share with us ur this experience if u happen to try it.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 01-12-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

All scams 1 those so call Japanese
Old 01-12-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

I wentonce, it is Thai posing as Jap . fromm 600 to 250 possible. Some okt, sometimes, viet, sometime prc.... same guy
Old 01-12-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
petoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why not try dome 3. there also got ad for auth japanese
Old 01-12-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by petoria View Post
why not try dome 3. there also got ad for auth japanese
Yes for 900 a pop.. too much IMHO.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

Quote:
Bros, recently I did a people nearby in WC and got a Japanese contact operating in hotel asking for 600 a pop.

She even showed her passport to proof she is Japanese.

Want to know if any bros have experience finding them and if they are legit. Don't want to end up in a bait and switch situation.
i tried
lady boy not jap
stay at jen hotel

syndicate operating

i only paid 150, i didnt give in to 600
but time limit to 30 min
service so so only
Old 02-12-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

the $600 waitting for big carrothead to accept the offer
Old 02-12-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Suppose to scam ang mo or foreigners in that area.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
quinntheeskimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_2k View Post
there are some that advertise on SkkXXXX website...

pics looks good... i wonder about these too..

Is this the site that has the ‘verified’ sticker on most profiles? I tried one stated as Japanese that was ‘verified’ operating at a hotel off orchard, but was also made to wait for 30 mins. I had already left after waiting for 20 mins as it was starting to smell fishy.
Dont know how this so called verification system works there
Old 03-12-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Freesamboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Japanese don't really use WeChat maybe? Line instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1