The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2005, 09:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by from a PM
bro bigsexy

i heard Herpivirin is good for herpes cure, pls advice.
a search on the net reveal...

The manufacturer's claim that it would not work for type 2, only for type 1.

The ingredient they claim works is derived from a plant called Artemesia absinthium. It is also known as wormwood (because people used it to get rid of worms). It has a long history of herbal use, and is related to the spice tarragon.
If absinthium sounds like that Victorian era drink called absinthe, you're right. Artemesia absinthium was used to make the liquor. Its active componet is thujone, which has been shown to cause seizures in animals in high doses. Its a neural intoxicant that works by binding to GABA receptors and preventing GABA from binding. Thujone (and the herb) is illegal to add in food, the whole herb is not illgal to sell or purchase.

So far I've found nothing scientific which mentions thujone and herpes. I'm not having much luck in finding papers that show artemisia species can treat herpes.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenEG9
wash with betadine & wash it off, NOT apply & leave it there dude. read the links i posted. gd oral heath is from killing bacteria & bugs that cause gum disease & tooth decay. killing STD bugs & bacteria is no different. im nt saying its 100% effective but IMHO it helps & is better than nothing.
cheers
Bro, now then you say...I have applied Betadine and leave it on for the night...the next day, I got up, I feel itchy there and have to wash with soap before going to work...mai like tat leh...I read the instruction and it never say apply and wash off, just say apply on affected area...
Old 14-10-2005, 09:17 PM
mont

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

all this 5 years i went for my normal blood test which includes hiv and vdrl tests and all the time negative....but all the time i got red sores that come and go and always i would visit the doctor and insists on a blood test and that also negative (the doctor would prescribed some antibiotics and told me is some fungus infection)

recently i again kena the red sores and went and see another doctor for a second opinion and he recommended me to go for the full hiv test which includes all the known std)...results came out today was i was tested positive for herpes type 2

guys this is freeking me out...i dun go for commerecial sex and i am married...should i go for another blood test?
Old 16-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

I read from DSC website that deep kissing will also caused Herpes transmission...is it true? Assuming one party has a slight pain in the gum but not sure whether it is ulcer.
Old 29-10-2005, 03:28 AM
beat takashi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
The Herpes HSV2 infection rate in the general population is around 25 to 30%. In Geylang Whores, the infection rate is probably a lot higher as a result of the multiple sex partners that they have on a daily basis.

I would estimate that at least 50% of all the geylang broads are infected with the HSV2 virus. It could be even higher... nobody really knows.
Please don't scare me.. is this a wild guess or do you have something to back it up with? I won't ever do it again if what you said is true...
Old 29-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beat takashi
Please don't scare me.. is this a wild guess or do you have something to back it up with? I won't ever do it again if what you said is true...

How many people have genital herpes?

In the United States 50 ~ 70% of adults have oral herpes (HSV-1 infection). The highest risk of acquisition is early childhood and adolexcence. But infections are acquired throughout life. Approximately one-quarter of Americans over the age of 15 are infected with genital herpes -- an estimated 45 to 60 million people in the U.S. alone. About 1.5 million new infections of gential HSV-2 infections occur yearly. Herpes simplex virus infections are by far the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI).

In Singapore, it is estimated that 1,072,466 out of a total population of 4,353,893 are infected with the Genital Herpes virus. (that works out to about a quarter of the population? [source http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/g/geni...ts-country.htm ]

If you do a search on the net, all the authoritative sites reveal that in most developed countries, the Genital Herpes infection rate amongst the adult population is around 25%.

A popular Geylang whore probably has around 6 customers a day on the average. Multiply that by 20 working days per month and she would have been fucked by at least 120 men every month.

25% of those men she fucks in a month are infected with the Herpes virus = 30 Herpes positive men.

Since condoms don't provide good protection against Herpes [because transmission takes place via skin to skin contact], the chance of a commercial sex worker being exposed to the Herpes virus is extremely high.

My estimate is that at least 50% are infected. The figure could well be higher. The only way to obtain the facts would be to screen all the whores to get reliable data.

Whatever figure is revealed, it can't possibly be lower than the infection rate in the overall population so it has to be higher than 25%. Fuck 10 prostitutes and statistically, 3 or more will be infected with the Herpes virus. Whether you catch it depends entirely on your luck.

Are you feeling lucky? If you aren't, stay away from commercial sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-11-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

i had an ulcer on my dick recently n it kinda heal after a few days...but the upper half skin is quite dry now..got little bit skin flakes..not sure whether i kenna...i will be going to DSC on monday to check...hope i dun kenna herpes...shit man!

also wnna ask wat r these black dots? i dun remember seeing them before...or probaly after i try to shave my pubic hair then kenna cos of the hair removal cream...

and this was the ulcer...in the black circle..hopefully it is just the teeth causing the ulcer...

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!

Last edited by freebiez; 12-11-2005 at 11:07 PM.
Old 13-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Sex
normally before a herpes attack.. u will experience a very soar feeling on your groin area.. itchness next and then the bubbles will appear ..

HIV..Sympton doesnt includes a funny tummy. it includes severe "lao sai"
How sore would that be? I also saw in DSC that herpes symptoms got blisters on hand? or is it syphillis?
Old 22-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
MugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
Bro, now then you say...I have applied Betadine and leave it on for the night...the next day, I got up, I feel itchy there and have to wash with soap before going to work...mai like tat leh...I read the instruction and it never say apply and wash off, just say apply on affected area...
Juz to share, its gd hygeine to use an effective antispetic wash on ur dick & b*lls & *ss area. Pharmacies sell Hibiscrub in 500 ml for abt $18, its used in hopsitals for handwashing/disinfection. It has chlorohexidine gluconate, which is effctive against gram positive & gram negative bacteria, some viruses, fungi etc. Again its nt fool proof but then again every little bit helps. No flames but bbbj is nt entirely safe fr STDs, as u wld have read fr threads here.
Old 22-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_x
How sore would that be? I also saw in DSC that herpes symptoms got blisters on hand? or is it syphillis?
Hmm, shd be syphllis. Those on the hands shd be rashes and will itch. Genital Herpes shd only be on the genitals.
Old 25-11-2005, 03:55 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the herpes virus is not restricted to only gential area.. there are more.. e.g

Shingles (herpes zoster) is a nerve infection caused by the chicken-pox virus.

see here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 25-11-2005 at 04:11 PM.
Old 25-11-2005, 03:58 PM

gential blisters with blister... if you see cluster of blisters... then it is most likely to be herpes.

Old 25-11-2005, 04:00 PM

at the backside.

Old 25-11-2005, 04:02 PM

Old 25-11-2005, 04:14 PM

Shingles (herpes zoster) is a nerve infection caused by the chicken-pox virus. Shingles results from reactivation of the chicken-pox virus that remained in your body since you had chicken pox--perhaps many years ago.

Symptoms

The rash of shingles begins as red patches that soon develop blisters, often on one side of the body. The blisters may remain small or can become large. They heal in two to four weeks. They may leave scars.
Many patients mistakenly believe that "nervousness" causes shingles. this is wrong; shingles is a viral infection of a nerve and has nothing to do with being "nervous."
Shingles is often painful, this is because the virus travels along the nerve to get to the skin resulting in inflammation and damage to the nerve.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1