The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Yes, brother you are perfectly correct because I also heard from quite a few whores including mei lx that they were teasing some brother with softer cock although able to last long duration.
Last time i respond to u, Bro. Why dont u checked with Hui Zi. I bonked her yesterday at Hse 1669 started at 20.04 hrs. Hahahaha.

Sorry that i may have irritated or offenced u in one way or another. My apology. Its is never my intention.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I don't understand why there are people so obsessed with net thrust duration... Maybe suffering from a deep sense of inadequacy so has to compensate by announcing the duration to the whole world?
Bro,

In all fairness, different strokes for different bros.
Some bros like short but intimate moments, some like it long and passionate sessions.

My personal opinion that such info on how long the gals can take pounding is useful for some bros (of course not all will appreciate).

Pardon me for speaking up and I think everyone should share openly without afraid of getting zapped.

Peace out.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

In all fairness, different strokes for different bros.
Some bros like short but intimate moments, some like it long and passionate sessions.

My personal opinion that such info on how long the gals can take pounding is useful for some bros (of course not all will appreciate).

Pardon me for speaking up and I think everyone should share openly without afraid of getting zapped.

Peace out.
Yes, at least some long pounding Bros will know whether the WL can withstand long duration sex and has the right expectations.

For example, Mei Die had told me she was very uncomfortable with long pounding and showed me her annoyance straight on my face. Not her fault i understand. Because we cannot assume by default all WLs can tolerate or willing to absorb it. Another example is XX, though i was her special customer and allowed me to raw, always mentioned about HJ if i surpass 20 mins of net thrusting.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Another example is XX, though i was her special customer and allowed me to raw, always mentioned about HJ if i surpass 20 mins of net thrusting.
If any consolation, xing xing did not allow me to raw. Her looks and service was also so-so to me so I did not even write an FR for her. However she offered you great service and raw fuck, so at the very least you are in the "special grp" that gets raw and service Hopefully that grp wasn't too big haha.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
If any consolation, xing xing did not allow me to raw. Her looks and service was also so-so to me so I did not even write an FR for her. However she offered you great service and raw fuck, so at the very least you are in the "special grp" that gets raw and service Hopefully that grp wasn't too big haha.
Thks Bro, appreciated
For those regulars who like her including me, its not just on look or service. There are other attributes in her. Anyway, no point talking already.

Have u rawed the WL i recommended ?, lol. Though i dont plan to up her and seriously, determined not to raw anymore though the fucking temptation is always there, knn.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:29 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yes, at least some long pounding Bros will know whether the WL can withstand long duration sex and has the right expectations.

For example, Mei Die had told me she was very uncomfortable with long pounding and showed me her annoyance straight on my face. Not her fault i understand. Because we cannot assume by default all WLs can tolerate or willing to absorb it. Another example is XX, though i was her special customer and allowed me to raw, always mentioned about HJ if i surpass 20 mins of net thrusting.
Hello brother Dpower, u tried the wl some I got tried oso. I asked them about you de. Mei le an qi Mei dea said u can’t stand hard one n sometime become soft, so have to pound long time b4 cum de. Tio bo? An Qi said many bad things about u de and she said u got mental problem. I think u need tongkat Ali brother. Can find in Singapore. Not exp. Sorry to disturb u brother. Tank u Fr! I don’t have big money like u to try many wl.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shimanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dpower u spend so much time on this forum and geylang dont u have a proper life?
Old 09-02-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

Peace out.
This is ridiculous! How long a gal can take pounding depending on so many factors: size, hardness, chemistry, mood etc. A simple reading from the stopwatch doesn't mean anything, got it?

Moreover, are you really so naive to believe this info is meant for sharing? NO, it's for bragging! Somehow for some reason this guy has no other way to assert his self-importance. All his worthiness comes down to how many minutes he can thrust... What a pathetic life.

I strongly suggest him to see a shrink before his mental condition deteriorates...
Old 09-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
An Qi said many bad things about u de and she said u got mental problem.
That's quite obvious from his posts
Old 09-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
"special" group . More like special group for those she detest and cannot raw.
Old 09-02-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
CNY should have Fatt Choi Sashimi Low Hei mah
Old 09-02-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
CNY should have Fatt Choi Sashimi Low Hei mah
One day we must go to GL and Bukkake and shout "HUAT AH!!!"
Old 09-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
This is ridiculous! How long a gal can take pounding depending on so many factors: size, hardness, chemistry, mood etc. A simple reading from the stopwatch doesn't mean anything, got it?

Moreover, are you really so naive to believe this info is meant for sharing? NO, it's for bragging! Somehow for some reason this guy has no other way to assert his self-importance. All his worthiness comes down to how many minutes he can thrust... What a pathetic life.

I strongly suggest him to see a shrink before his mental condition deteriorates...
Naive I’m definitely not.
I’m also not trying to defend anyone or argue here.

Through my years reading the forum, bragging has always been present, many from very esteemed bros whom I won’t name here. And how I know is intel from my regular gals. Some esteemed bros write fantastic FRs for purpose of getting good services from the gals, some others choose to garner points in the forum that to me don’t amount to anything, etc.

Whatever the agenda, to me FRs are most welcomed in this rapidly ‘depleting’ forum, as long these are not from trolls/ promoters/ haters that don’t contribute to anything. There are already loads of negativity in the forum.

I choose what I want to get out from the FRs.
Superfluous / bragging I’ll usually take with pinch of salt... or I’ll soon find out once I’ve tried the gals.

If not happy with any FRs, just ignore...
Just my cents worth
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
One day we must go to GL and Bukkake and shout "HUAT AH!!!"
Bukkake on WL not possible cos makeup all gone

Bukkake udon or soba no problem
Old 09-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ah, I missed out then. Visited her twice, she never initate I just went on to try other girls as her looks not my cup of tea. If I knew she anyhow raw one I would have asked outright
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1