The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Passive Income! Investing in Forex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suksanwangert View Post
Low entry point, only 500usd to start. Min 6months commitment. 10 to 15% returns.
He may be right leh.
10 to 15% RETURN.

Put 500 only 50 to 75 come back (return).
Lost the other 425 to 450.
Old 15-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For those that have spare cash in bank, why let your money earn pathetic %%??

Contact me if you are interested in making more % out of the money in bank.

Low entry point, only 500usd to start. Min 6months commitment. 10 to 15% returns.

PM me to know more about it.
The last time I heard something like that was from a fella who was going around during ICT asking his army buddies to invest with him. Turned out that he was running a Ponzi scheme. Still owes some of my friends varying amounts from 5-10k.

Guys, there is no free lunch. 10-15% returns? GTFO. You are talking about high risk penny stocks for that kind of money. It is a seriously stupid idea to speculate during this uncertain economic climate.

Put your money in bank bonds and fixed deposits. Buy blue chip shares if you must. But if you wanna take a chance on an internet stranger based on a few dubious screenshots, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Take care guys, and have a good Sunday ahead.
Old 16-09-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For goodness sake, forex is limited loss and if you need to mortgage your house that is your own greed. I am sharing a passive income to those that want to believe.

I can meet up with you to share more if you are interested. Just for you 300usd invest. I give you 330usd back in a week. Within the week if I lose your capital. You will get your 300usd back. But if I can prove the worth, eat your words, ask your bad trader friends to learn from this nobody.
Forex is not classify as a passive income...Passive income is more or less a guarantee profit thingy. Forex trading is highly highly volatile.

Firstly One or two trades in making money in forex is nothing especially when u only show pathetic proof of a thousand bucks. And secondly u can make money today and lose it all tomorrow in forex trading. Lastly, no one knows whether the trade for this small amount of $1000 are for real or obtain elsewhere.

People i know are paid a minimum of five figures upwards a month by big financial institutes to trade forex tat runs in the millions each month. First they dun beg friends or strangers to trade with them. Secondly, even they themselves say that forex trading is highly volatile and is not advisable.

N u a nobody who goes around begging strangers for money to trade expect urself to even do better than them. Pls get a life and dun make urself a joke... Go work as a road sweeper or something if u r so desperate for money, dun go around scamming people for their hard earn $$$. LOSER

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 16-09-2019 at 10:33 AM.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't this a simulating model ??? i was given this link to DL this simulating model to get a feel of the trading from a supposing China lady on wechat

Quote:
The picture I replied to Pictionary is managed by a PAMM manager which he will trade on behalf.

This is my own trading. 100usd account. I make 20usd daily which is more than enough for me. I never say this is going to make you rich. I mention it is for extra passive income. You still need to work.

Haters gonna hate anyway.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1