The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex addiction

I have tried most of the suggestions kindly given by bros in this thread.

Now I think I must refrain from surfing SBF. I feel the urge after reading FRs and seeing live pics of the Thai FLs. Especially the Thai SYTs. SYTs are my Achilles’ heel. In fact I last boom-boomed on 24 Sept 2019. My favourite Missionary Position felt so good and strong. I swear the feeling is addictive.

My mind is so horny and noisy. It tries to convince me to spend the money to boom boom Thai FLs.

My mind: For a mere $100+ you can see an SYT's body, touch her, kiss her and boom boom her. You won't get the chance after she leave Singapore! Just one more; one more and you quit.

Me: Shut up! Just PCC it out. Women are liabilities. Focus on what's important to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1