The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 01-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pzcs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

any1 tried $$$$$7 N+89? seems like new girl with mixed blood look. but its 240, kinda afraid to risk..
Old 05-10-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci
These days too many fake photos, too scary to book. Walk away gals give bad reviews on you and cant book. Okt knows how bad some gals look but money talks and customers suffer... gone were the days okt takes pride in their reputation and give quality gals.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by see123look456 View Post
curious what kind of notes they leave
Basically it is like a review

Just like we share reviews on the girls, they also share reviews in their group chat to let other girls know whether the customer is a good guy or bad guy
Old 07-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 5
Ilovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyBoyKek View Post
Anyone got a hit before on those girls on Wechat/Line, or are they all misses? Always offering same price 150 but feels scam-ish
Mostly in wechat are scam. Those that offer sex. If is massage, still can try. But never pay money upfront first.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Basically it is like a review

Just like we share reviews on the girls, they also share reviews in their group chat to let other girls know whether the customer is a good guy or bad guy
Haha. I'm imagining they give something like (A)ttitude, (D)ick size, (W)eight, (T)ips
Old 08-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Avoid Xue Er (Malaysian) from SgLonelyguy
Age supposed to be 28 but looks above 40
She is friendly but has a money faced and anything you ask is to be topped up with money eg website say BBBJ but she say no- only BJ but if want BBBJ need to top up or no massage will be given

https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massa...#comment-26266
Old 08-10-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
currysauce123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, careful with Nong from Emmanualle. Really cute and syt look. Born in 1999 liao but knn service like shit. All position also keep say pain here and there. After one shot keep playing phone. Cb i feel like i am the prostitute instead always need to strike conversation first... Paid for two shots but end up only get one. Request for another but she just laugh it off and continue playing her phone. Really damn dulan...
Old 10-10-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by currysauce123 View Post
Bros, careful with Nong from Emmanualle. Really cute and syt look. Born in 1999 liao but knn service like shit. All position also keep say pain here and there. After one shot keep playing phone. Cb i feel like i am the prostitute instead always need to strike conversation first... Paid for two shots but end up only get one. Request for another but she just laugh it off and continue playing her phone. Really damn dulan...
Thanks. Almost book.
Old 13-10-2019, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
ginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nowadays this website for china fl. Can said. 1 out of 10 maybe u are lucky its 2 out 10 are similiar. Even they are just providing massage services. They also tend to upload fake photo. Cut the craps from the website prompting photo no same real person can reject. Only 1-5% of the website photo is real in the outside world. Lol
Old 13-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginta View Post
Nowadays this website for china fl. Can said. 1 out of 10 maybe u are lucky its 2 out 10 are similiar. Even they are just providing massage services. They also tend to upload fake photo. Cut the craps from the website prompting photo no same real person can reject. Only 1-5% of the website photo is real in the outside world. Lol
kana one before west area, looks abit different still average bangable, but what really turned me off was the bad breath..but very initiative can finger and quite high
Old 13-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by see123look456 View Post
curious what kind of notes they leave
saw the comments cuz the FL showed me..got some is weird customer force fl to cosplay and whatever, some leave good remarks good person..got one fl tell me got remark steal $ one also got..some is leave big dick remarks, after u finish already, if u rec'd a sms from the advertising means the FL left a remark, when u sms her that time to book, u rec'd sms also she checking your number in the whatsapp group thus will trigger to send a advertise SMS to u
Old 19-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yes, i also kena this one. Bad news indeed. very money face and does not deliver fully. Avoid.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Avoid Xue Er (Malaysian) from SgLonelyguy
Age supposed to be 28 but looks above 40
She is friendly but has a money faced and anything you ask is to be topped up with money eg website say BBBJ but she say no- only BJ but if want BBBJ need to top up or no massage will be given

https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massa...#comment-26266
Old 23-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginta View Post
thats why now mid kingdom very quiet liao

1. most photos are taken 10 years ago
2. play swap person game
3. fake photo plenty

haizzz
Old 26-10-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 15
gameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to behold
Cindy at the west from 陌陌时代。also promoted at other site 727, kfc..

Physical stats:
Looks and figure is similar to pic but skin is slight tanned and not fair.
Boobs size is definitely not as big as D.

Service is rush and bad.
Face abit black black and not friendly.
Cbj and refused to kiss/French, different from advertised.
cat bath for a short while then proceed to fuck.
I didn't manage to shoot after some time so she offered handjob.
She complain and stop hj after I didn't shoot.
And and ask me to pcc my self.
Before u all say its my problem, the whole session only last 30 mins. My problem really?
The review on the site all is good review. Wtf.
Old 28-10-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sxboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Nana @ Dhoby Ghaut number ending with 2819

Pics are quite the same as the actual but service don't tally with the super good comments. Cannot even kiss neck, saying don't want saliva all over. Forced to BJ with cap then straightaway FJ. Then after less than 5 minutes still not cum force to HJ. Everything ended in less than 15 minutes. Super turned off.

Comments posted but deleted soon after
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1