The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Please refer to MFA notice.
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/Countries-Reg...ng/Travel-Page

Those who require consular assistance can contact the Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong, or the MFA Duty Office (24hrs) at:

Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong

Tel: +852-2527-2212 or +852-9466-1251 (after office hours)

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Duty Office (24 hours)
Tanglin, Singapore 248163
Telephone: +65 6379 8800 / 8855
MFA advising you not to go...... but MHA sending our police officers there for "study visits". One batch of 20 already came back.... another batch of 44 officers on the way there.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
MFA advising you not to go...... but MHA sending our police officers there for "study visits". One batch of 20 already came back.... another batch of 44 officers on the way there.
Wow that’s so happening !

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Zlr19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I need some advise. Will be going to HK next week.
What is the market price for extra service.
I see the in call massage website mention happy ending but quite confuse if they mean happy ending as in leave with happy smile or just a normal massage.
Old 14-10-2019, 04:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I knew a PRC FL who works at the 141 in King Hing Building, Mongkok..... she has been there past 3 years. I met her in JB last night and she said there is no more PRC FLs in HK at the moment as all of them has left HK fearing for their safety.

She herself was targetted by anti-PRC protestors who stormed into King Hing Building during the rioting one weekend and attacked the PRCs there.... the few triad boys guarding the building could not stop those protestors. She crossed over to Shenzhen immediately that night with a few other FLs. She does not wish to go back to HK again and now has come to JB to work as FL.

Those interested to try her service can go find her at KSL..... but dun expect SYT cos she is an MILF

In fact there are quite a few of them from PRC operating there now.
Old 14-10-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I knew a PRC FL who works at the 141 in King Hing Building, Mongkok..... she has been there past 3 years. I met her in JB last night and she said there is no more PRC FLs in HK at the moment as all of them has left HK fearing for their safety.

She herself was targetted by anti-PRC protestors who stormed into King Hing Building during the rioting one weekend and attacked the PRCs there.... the few triad boys guarding the building could not stop those protestors. She crossed over to Shenzhen immediately that night with a few other FLs. She does not wish to go back to HK again and now has come to JB to work as FL.

Those interested to try her service can go find her at KSL..... but dun expect SYT cos she is an MILF

What's the damage for prc in JB
Old 14-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I have also noticed the emergence of PRC FLs in JB recently...... and they are aggressively advertising themselves pushing aside the LOS & VN FLs.
Old 14-10-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
There is a thread for PRC FLs in the JB section..... overpriced pussies imho compared to the LOS & VN ladies.
Old 14-10-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
Advertised as rm200...... but will try to upsell you to take rm280-rm400 packages.
Old 20-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

It's not exactly a sex desert for HK 141. There are still gems to be found. Some PRCs are already HKID and they continue working. I don't think that bad yet for horny quickies.

Quote:

Old 20-10-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
It's not exactly a sex desert for HK 141. There are still gems to be found. Some PRCs are already HKID and they continue working. I don't think that bad yet for horny quickies.
141 buildings are still operating..... but the FLs available now are mainly russkies, thais, viets, laos etc but very very hard to find a PRC FL now.
Old 22-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
141 buildings are still operating..... but the FLs available now are mainly russkies, thais, viets, laos etc but very very hard to find a PRC FL now.
Guess scared kena beaten 😰

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-10-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
hoboman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stuck in HK for the next day or so and don't really have the time to make a trip to nearby SZ or GZ.

Anyone have any contact for reliable outcall to hotel?

I know that 141 is up but the sheer choice is a little overwhelming.

Thanks!
Old 28-10-2019, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi in HK for a few days, I don’t know the scene here. Could some one advice where to go during this period. How do I check up this 141 thingy.
Thanks in advance.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by boymatang View Post
Hi in HK for a few days, I don’t know the scene here. Could some one advice where to go during this period. How do I check up this 141 thingy.
Thanks in advance.
Go141.com m
Old 09-11-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suamee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one in HK tonight?
Advert Space Available