The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 12
nexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud of
Re: SG Actress fucked on Hollywood Set

Great story, keep up the good work Ts
Old 25-06-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
progressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More updates pls!!
Old 21-10-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all

What greeted J was a huge round stage. The air reeked of alcohol, sweat and a familiar scent - lust. On the stage, there were about 30 Thai women...girls dancing in various states of undress. Some more slimy bikinis with floss thongs, some wore little tankini and short wraparound skirts that hardly covered their dignity and worst of all some of these girls were completely nude.

It was dark in the bar and the music was so loud but she could see the bar was filled with men, lusting after these sensual gyrating sweaty female bodies. They drank and stared. Some would reach out to grab a girl on the leg, a tit or even more boldly, offer them a finger to their wet soft pussies. It was a stunning sight.

J felt sick in her stomach as she was whisked thru the crowd. She felt different hands grab at her. She felt her robe get pulled, a touch on her breast and ass...she was a toy here like the other women. Some men sat back at the bar in the darkness with the blue glow of discos lights illuminating them here and there. The bar was filled with smoke and visibility was fleeting. But J made out that some of the women sat with these grimy men - giving them lap dances, gyrating on their crotches. She saw women getting fingered, their tits being played with and a couple of them has these men's cocks out, pleasuring them with their hands.

She would exchange looks with these women here and there and there was a sickening sad but erotic understanding about what they were doing. This was a the life of being a toy in a man's world.

Soon J was rushed up to a dressing room. It was a small with a wall filled with small lockers and another wall covered with smudgy mirrors. The room was empty except for the male bouncer who had dragged her in. An older skinny woman in a 50s walked up to her. "Take off!" she yelled.

J hesitated but knew what was to come next. She reluctantly slipped off her robe and tried to cover her modesty. "No, take off hand!" the lady yelled. J left her arms drop down beside her revealing a fully naked body to the lady. From the corner of her eye, she could see the bouncer look up and down her body, taking it all in. By almost instinct, he rubbed his crotch to seemingly acknowledge the beauty in from of him.

"I momma Chan ok! You clean now. Mon help!" the lady yelled. Out of the back of the room which was covered by a curtain, there was a flush. Must be a toilet, J thought. A small tan thai girl of about 20 walked out completely in the buff. She smiled at J. "Suay mak" she said which translates to very pretty. She walked up to J and before she could react, started cleaning her face and wiping her body down with wet wipes. She applied some basic makeup as Momma Chan looked over them.

J sat in a chair as she looked at her reflection. "Don't worry, you ok here!" Mon said as she cleaned J up. She was gentle and caressed J on the shoulder and neck. J hadn't felt anyone care for her like this in a while. As Mon comber her long hair, she finally finished off by rubbing on a light fragrant lemon grass oil all over her body. She massaged it gently and asked J to stand as she rubbed it into her back, her butt, her legs. As she moved to the front, J left out a soft breath as she massaged her breasts. Mon was small but her hands were strong. They felt amazing...little fingers soothing her battered body. Her nipples became erect.

As Mon moved lower and lower, J looked at her reflection and she could see her pussy getting engorged. Her white fair skin near her groin was filling up with blood and she could see the pink in her crotch and her pussy starting to glisten. Mon was quick to avoid her pussy to her disappointment. Just a quick swipe and then off to her legs. As J's breath became slower and calmer, Mon quickly popped up. "Ready!" she said with a smile and exited the room almost at once.

Momma Chan looked J over. "Good. Here put this on hand" she said as she passed J a rubber bracelet with a round token on it. There was a number on it and it was 69. "You wear now!' she commanded. J put the bracelet on as her brain clicked into realization.

"You ready! Come!" Momma Chan smiled. J's eyes widened with horror. She remember now all the girls dancing on the stage wearing these numbers. Mon was wearing one too. Now it was HER turn to become a piece of meat. J followed Momma Chan in to the darkness of the loud club. She was completely naked wearing nothing but the bracelet and a pair of black heels Mon had left her. She was going to be part of the Bangkok Flesh Trade!

(to be continued)
Old 21-10-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah! Keep the fire going!!!
Old 21-10-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosiami View Post
Fiona Xie went missing for sometime before reappearing again.

The only SG actress i remembered that went to the US and filmed a movie was Fann Wong.
From what I heard Fann Wong was cast wrongly.

Jackie Chan wanted Faye Wong but his pronunciation wasn't fantastic so they found him Fann Wong. He was shocked on first day of filming.

Heard from friend of a friend who works in the film industry.
Old 29-10-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS. More frequent updates please.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 30-10-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 30-10-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 31-10-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 31-10-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Ergocomics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

Jackie Chan wanted Faye Wong but his pronunciation wasn't fantastic so they found him Fann Wong. He was shocked on first day of filming.

Now I know why LOL
Old 01-11-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

A million dollar worthed answer to a dollar worthed question
"Thanks" Jackie! Guess you almost throw up seeing Fann on site
Old 02-11-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Good story. Keep writing bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1