The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
honeycombo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Nice story. Pls continue TS
Old 02-08-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
phamlorrytroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story
Old 03-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Really enjoyed the story. Please share more TS.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS...

Cheers..

Cheers
Old 03-08-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Hope TS will update soon.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woken up by a message. Did i even sleep?

Reached for my phone. Loss grip dropped it on the floor. ouch! My new iphone7plus. Its only 8am and its a Sunday. This message better be good if not ... oh its MM. Another picture... OMG! She is totally naked facing the mirror holding a face towel just covering her boobs and lil'sister.. [comments] Good Morning! For this pic, it is a good morning indeed. I replied good morning with a selfie pic as well showing that i am still in bed. Think her command of english also limited thats y need to enroll early into NUS for english lessons. The rest r all in chinese.
MM: Sorry, woke u up. daddy asking if you want to join us for dimsum at the restaurant at the hotel. He wants to thank you for bringing me around yesterday.
GN: (Sianz. must entertain big customer. although i don't mind taking care of MM since have all the perks.) Sure. What time?
MM: In an hour time?
GN: (Wat! think i stay next door? need to drive from woodlands to town leh) Wah! ok. i try to make it on time. Please let 李总 know i might be slightly late. Do go ahead and eat without me. Don't wait.
MM: ok.
Not a morning person. Drag my tired body to wash up and left within 30mins. Lucky morning traffic very smooth, reached by 950am. went to the restaurant and the manager at the front gave me a look and asked if have reservation. (Did i underdress? Jeans and polo T ok what?) Once i mentioned i looking for 李总,the damn attitude changed. big smile and keep looking back to see if i following and led me to the vip room. Sigh. Money bring the service out of a person. Enter the room and MM gave me a big big smile. Her smile is bright like the sun with left side dimple. Cute and brighten up the day. She's wearing an oversized t-shirt, black sports bra and jeans. Today is the sporty and funky look. But must act focus on the "boss", shook 李总's hands, sat beside him and thank him for inviting me. The usual PR, thank here and there, pour his tea and serve him. Reported where i brought his precious daughter and of course skipping all the other perks. The rest of the meal was normal and l updated this scene was becos of the following conversation when MM went to the ladies.
李总: 小伙子,我只有这一个闺女。 她妈死的早, 我又忙加上我也有我的需要。 (Young man, i only have this daughter. her mum passed away early and i am busy plus i also have my own needs.)
GN: (yeh.. of course. you tikopeh...)(nodding and listening.)
李总: I want her to be happy yet want to protect her. I see you hit off well with her and see that you r an honest nice guy. Do take good care of her when i not around and don't bully her. If you treat her well, I will treat you well also. If you make her cry or hurt her i will make sure you live terribly.

Damn! Balls shrinked. Did i get into deep trouble and hook on a mafia's daughter?
李总: (Seeing me suddenly went quiet) Don't worry that is not a threat, just a caution. My girl is very strong as well. If she is well and happy when i am back, I will double your commission of the house purchase. $$$
GN: (Acting calm) No worries. I will treat her like a princess even without your caution. I won't want to jeopardize my life as well.
李总: Haha. Good Good. But you must forgive my girl sometimes she can be quite a spoil kid.....
GN: No..No.. She very good girl....
Both of us laughing away and MM returned.
MM: "What did u all talk about? Whats so happy?"
Both of us signaled nothing and drank our tea. MM purposely walked behind me and glided her hand on my shoulders while going to her seat.

The whole session was talking about my background and 李总 boasting about his success. Left the restaurant after another hour and went back to home to catch my sleep.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
RopeSmoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 03-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Very fast Monday came and left and its Tuesday. Nothing much happened, only submitted the documents of the deal after getting french gay seller to sign the documents (great choice to arrange in public place, no funny actions by him) and applying my leave for the next 3 weeks. Very quiet from MM and no messages. Quite missed her seductive pictures and bright sweet smile.
Woke up early at 8am, washed up and gave 李总 a call. Knowing he is an early person, he would have been awake and having breakfast. Arranged for a meet up at 10am to pass him the documents as promised and send him to the airport for his flight at 1pm. Once i put down the phone, a wechat message from MM came in.
MM::mad
GN: (confused) y angry?
MM:y never message me and never say good morning to me. Plus u only contact my dad and never mention or ask about me!
Oh man.... Here comes the 公主病。(Princess illness) I tot she is different. Seems like all the rich 2nd gen r like that.
GN: (Though very hard to see how to pacify her)...I didn't want to disturb the time you have with your dad before he leaves.
...................... No reply............. ok need to think of solution 2. If not before her dad flies off, my big bonus fly with him.
Took a pic of me pulling my ears and act pitiful. [Comment] 我知错了公主!(I know my mistakes, princess)
MM: I let it go this time. No next time. so what time you meeting me?
whew! Lucky this girl quite easily coax.
GN: i come over now? meet you for breakfast before meeting your dad at 10am?
MM: OK!
Lucky move. This move can go both ways. If meet dad first, then she get offended. If meet her first, dad get offended. But knowing 李总 dotes her so much, think should just place her top priority even when 李总 then is the pay master.
Sped down to the hotel, met MM at the hotel lobby. Saw me and immediately ran towards me and gave me a hug. "Good Morning!" She is wearing a denim tie-clasp over a white tub top with a knot tied at the front exposing her slim flat tummy, denim shorts again and white canvas shoes. Her hands wrapping around my waist, heads laid on my chest and small soft assets poking just above my stomach. Her feminine smell of her hair is sweet and flowery. That attracted many eyes and whispers at the receptionist and concierge.
Wanted to give her a hug back, but hesitated after i saw 李总 actually followed her down.I gave her pat at her bare waist and super soft silky skin. Greeted her morning and shook 李总's hands. Jia lut liao. Will he think i m with her daughter and fully dependent on me to take care of her? (suddenly felt tons of pressure).....
Old 03-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Cheecomez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 03-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
proexam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
VictoriaNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping & support...
Old 04-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

李总: 小伙子,有你的。(young man, u got it)
GN: huh?
李总: I don't even get such big hugs from my girl as her dad. You met her only twice and you got such treatment.
GN:errr.... (My heart almost popped out)
MM blushed and quickly turned over to give a big hug to her dad.
李总:乖啦。 Just joking with your new friend.
I just smiled and my heart settled a bit. Seems like i need to be on my toes. If MM go complain to her dad, don't know what will happen to me. MM one side holding on to her dads arms and the other holding onto mine, dragged us to the cafe for breakfast. She seems to be hugging closer to me putting my arm touching the side of her boobs. Although small, still have some cushion at the side. Nothing much throughout the breakfast, just got instruction to take good care of MM again and again. (Tons of pressure adding back bit by bit)

Just before we leave the cafe for the airport, i passed 李总 the documents of the deals wanted to stand up to go. 李总 signaled a "wait" and took out from his jacket a BOC credit card and a car key with a BMW logo. He pushed it across to me.
李总: This few weeks expenses, yours and my girl's, just charge to this card and use this car to go around. No need to use your car. Plus so troublesome to rush here and there, just go get a room here and be by my girl's side.
GN: (amh chio (Smiling in my hear)) ok thank you very much. I will teach MM to be familiar of sg roads so she can drive around or guide you next time when you are back.
李总: Hahahaha. No need. both of us don't have driving license. I bought this car yesterday specially for you to drive her around.
My jaw dropped. Did i hear wrongly "bought"? Buy a car just for this 3 weeks?
李总 smiling in delight at my reaction and stood up to leave. I kept the card and took the car keys. I walked towards the carpark lift with MM hugging my arms , but was pulled back by MM. They led me to the lobby and MM pointed to a black shiny BMW 750i parked up front in the VIP lot. I was only expecting a 5 series since its only for 3 weeks, but..this is too kua zhang. From the car plate number, it is brand new! The front desk manager literally ran out from the front desk and shook 李总 hands and open the rear and passenger door for 李总 and MM. 李总 took out a $50 and tipped the valet who indicated the luggage are all loaded behind. 李总 took out 2 more $50 and gave to the front desk manager and went into the car. MM sat into the car as well and i stood there with my mouth still wide open. I manage to snap out when the front desk manager came to shake my hands smiling and valet indicated to me the keys are on the dashboard. Enough of jaw dropping and i drove off enjoying the driving of a new BMW with the leather smell and smooth powerful performance. Drove very carefully and stressful with such a wide car compared to my tiny lancer. Reached T3 and dropped 李总 off at the first class lobby. Helped him unload the luggage and sent him off. MM gave her dad a hug and waved him bye.

Went back to the car and drove off.
GN: So what you want to do now?
MM: 我们去开房!
I almost lost controlled of the car. MM giggled and stretch her hands and started to rub on my lil'bro.
MM: Dirty mind and naughty boy. Just go back to check in to hotel only....
Lil'bro woke up and all the imagination took over. Is she going to give me another bbbj in the car?
Old 04-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Lil'bro woke up and all the imagination took over. Is she going to give me another bbbj in the car?

MM seeing lil’bro growing, slip her hands into my jeans and held on to lil’bro continue massaging him.
MM: Comfortable?
I nodded thinking will get a bbbj, but it didn’t happen. Later then I realise, this car is too big unlike my lancer easier to reach over and get cosy. Cons of big car. She held on to my lil’bro all the way and occasionally giving it a tug, almost like a HJ. She had difficulties holding on so didn’t get to fire off. Reached the hotel got ushered to the vip lot and greeted by a big smile of the front desk manager.(btw the manager is a guy, so didn’t bother to explain) Got a junior suite on the same floor to MM suite and MM hugged my arms again and went up to check out the suite. Knocked on the door and went in, MM dashed in front like a kid and keep blabbing that the suite is smaller, only a single king bed and a smaller sofa.

After that teasing in the car, I buay tahan already. Went up grab her and gave her a DFK. Shocked her but she eventually got sinked into the action. I slowly shifted my left hand to rub her back slipping into her top and into her tube top, she wasn’t wear any bra! Right hand slowly going below to grab her butt and massage that cute butt. We frenched for a long 5mins and I moved on to kiss and lick her chin, neck and nibbled her ears where she gave a soft moan. Ok! Sensitive spot detected! I focused onto her ear and she continued to give a satisfied hmmm… My now full awake lil’bro was poking just below her tummy area. MM felt it and went on slip into my jeans to massage my dick. I am 175 and she’s about 155 that gave her a good comfortable position to hold on to my lil’bro giving me a good massage. Alternate between Frenching and kissing her neck and ears, my hands starting to roam around her butt to her small A boobs. She’s still holding on to my lil’bro and massaging away.

Just to test water, I unbuckled her shorts and slipped my hands into her shorts then panties, from top of butt to butt cheeks and to her butt crack. No resistance so I lowered myself slightly and reach further to her lil’sister from behind. Oh man, its already soaking wet. I disengaged from the DFK and lowered her shorts and panties in one action squatting down at the same time. In front of me the same beautiful sight of a cleanly shaved, fair skin pussy. I lifted her left leg to place on the sofa and change to DFK her lil’sister while she is still in a standing position. Arggggg!!! No muffling this time and she is already enjoying it and pushing my head deeper into her sweet hole. I started from the lil’sister lips, licking and light sucking and then slowly onto the face, back to the lips, I see her twitching here and there and came a downpour of sweet juice. She is so sensitive. I have not even went to attack her clit and she came. Her sweet juice is light and sweet, I took it all up and wanting continued. Sensing that her legs are tired, I undressed her top and pulled her tub off exposing her small, light brown nipples. I gave them a lick, sat MM down on the sofa and kissed my way down south again. I need to finish part 2 of the job. I restart the routine again on lil’sister and the moaning started again. MM came again after a short while and lifted my head…
Old 04-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

MM: “Cannot like that, my time to make you feel good”. With that I stood up and MM unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down with my undies and pop comes out my lil’bro. With no hesitation or delay, she took in the lil’bro and gave me a bbbj. Occasionally stopping to breath and lick the bottom of my shaft. Looking from above and her cute boobies swaying I reached down to “tune the radio” with one hand. Soon the feeling is here and I tapped her head, similarly as the previous she ignored and continued to suck and slurp away. In that case, I just unloaded all into her mouth. Give a few more suck she move off and showed me all the white soldiers in her mouth. Looking at me with her seductive eyes, she took in all the soldier down her throat and ended with a cheeky smile.

This just turned me on again and I pushed her down onto the sofa and started to kiss her again. She was a bit shock as she thought that was the end. It was far from the end. While giving her a DFK, my hands went into auto roam mode. From her boobs, to her butt, thighs and finally ending at sayanging lil’sister. I must say her skin is still so soft and smooth with light perspiration on the back. Soon she was starting to get wet and I slowly inserted one finger into lil’sister’s mouth. Omg! Feels so tight while at the same time she tensed up her muscle. Noticing that she is not so comfortable with fingering. I stopped and move on to capture the objective. As the sofa is just a 2 seater and relatively small, I sat her up spread he legs and seeing her wet lil’sister. Turned me on and lil’bro is back into action. I looked at her and seeking permission. She looked at me, blushing and said softly “Be gentle, this is my first time…” Holy Shit! V …. Victory!

Position lil’bro’s head at the mouth and started teasing her by rubbing. MM closed her eyes, a bit of frowning and mainly the shiok look. Once she got wetter, I aligned lil’bro and head bobbing a bit. Soft moan started with every lil’bro’s head insert. I slowly worked thru half of lil’bro inwards. She is damn tight and can see her frowning more. Feeling that lil’sister can take in more with on very slow and slight push action “Ahh……aw.. uch” lil’bro is fully inside. Slow and easy I started pumping MM… and feeling the tightness and rubbing on the inner of lil’sister. After 2 or 3 push, when the moaning gets more compared to the Ouches, I lean forward and kissed MM muffling the moaning while pumping at a slow constant rhythm. Got the indication that she is getting comfortable when she wrap her arms and legs around me. Mhmm…Mhmm…Mhmm… This goes on for around 10 mins when she suddenly hugged me so tightly that I almost suffocated. Felt a wet stream of liquid flowing down my thigh, I knew she came but I haven’t. With lil’bro still inside, I shifted her legs to the left side and she’s now in a L shaped sideways, I continued to pump her from the side and grabbing her left boob massaging at the same time. “ Arh… arh……” music to my ears without any silencers and I started to pick up the pace. A couple of mins later, she started to moan even louder, I thrusted slightly harder and faster. She tensed up and I pulled out lil’bro. As I pulled out she cumed and squirted a stream onto the sofa and my legs and I unloaded my soldiers onto her butt cheek with some went to her waist. She went jellyed on the sofa and wanted to turn over. I quickly reached for the tissue on the table and clean the soldiers off her butt and liquid on my legs. Trying to catch my breath I collapse onto the sofa besides her and showing her the pinkish liquid that I wiped off. She blushed brightly and wriggled into my arms. I laughed a bit and asked “Comfortable?”… Think she didn’t get my joke of repeating her question in the car. She nodded and said “ a little little bit pain…” next moment I hear a deep breathing from her. We lied on the sofa naked and MM sleeping in my arms.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HalfBake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1