The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseydick View Post
haha her reason is that at her age they are considered very old already. Although her parents aren't rushing her, due to their age, she wants settle down asap to let her parents know that she will be well taken care of.

Shes been single for a very long time after her ex bf cheated on her so shes very used to be alone with no need to report to bf or things like this. But after we had an argument or sorts partly due to this, she changed. This is only one of the things that she was willing to compromise and change because of me.

I mean, that is very sweet right? lol and i can't even get my wife to change the toilet paper roll.

Anyways, I won't deny that i do love her, I too love the sex we have, just like how a couple would during their puppy love phase.
Sweet??!!...Bro...Now of coz all can all yes haha
Mayb its true luv..I cant say coz i dont knw her
U say she kena cheated by her ex..Arent u doin the same as u r married??
Old 08-03-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horseydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
You are not her 24hrs so how sure are you that she only raw you and she doesn't have any other BFs? Don't be surprised when she rtc and text u say she is pregnant. If you are not careful it's only a matter of time u get into deep shit. Having said this, once you raw, not easy to revert to CD cos yr small head will tell yr big head not shiok. Now you only see the beautiful part of her cos you are blinded by 'love' and lust
True bro. We sort of had an argument somewhat regarding my trust toward her. Well she scolded me of course. But from then on she will let me know of her whereabouts and even take short videos if shes going out with her friend to show me. We video call fairly often too and she always lets me know that she is home already after work. If she indeed have other BFs, then they must be getting very little attention from her haha.

Fact is, i had not demanded nor even requested her to do this for me. After the argument i just apologised and told her that I know I've been thinking too much. This is one of the reason i feel that she's really sweet. Even though she had told me before that she had been single for very long, she's bad tempered, impatient and not accustomed to all this rules, she still puts in the effort for me.

Yup yup true that I'm super blinded, but I'm still clear minded enough to know if ever I'm ever being made used of one way or another. However, for my case, she really isn't gaining any benefits being together with me. I didn't even pay for all the meals and movies and what not when we are out on date. She will snatch my wallet away and then pay with her own money. It's a sometimes she treats sometimes i treat.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Sweet??!!...Bro...Now of coz all can all yes haha
Mayb its true luv..I cant say coz i dont knw her
U say she kena cheated by her ex..Arent u doin the same as u r married??
Haha yes broooo.... i knoowwww..

This is why i needed an outlet to talk about all these, to clear some fog and to reaffirm some priorities.

I do feel guilty for the both of them, but honestly I'm too selfish here i know.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Bro.... You are a bait. Bail out while you can. Don't be an idiot twice
Old 08-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro.... You are a bait. Bail out while you can. Don't be an idiot twice
Thanks bro i know.

Trying hard to curb this feeling to end things but it's really difficult. The feeling is addictive like drugs lol.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseydick View Post
Thanks bro i know.

Trying hard to curb this feeling to end things but it's really difficult. The feeling is addictive like drugs lol.
I doubt any bro can convince you to stop this dangerous addiction since both of you are so in 'love' with each other. I assume that you are seeing her regulatly or more often since she is going back and also you are continuing with your raw acts. Have you thought of the consequences and how to handle if this and that happens? If not, please do so as if thgs turn bad or ugly, it's gonna affect your marriage.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
toldo is Cool - loads of Potential

Let him be. Congrate to him. He found a new wife.
Piss off with this guy. Asking for advice her. N so many bro try to help him to get out of the mess but he insist of falling futher in love with that lady.
Let him be
Congrate him
Wish him all the best, since he has made up his mind.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toldo View Post
Let him be. Congrate to him. He found a new wife.
Piss off with this guy. Asking for advice her. N so many bro try to help him to get out of the mess but he insist of falling futher in love with that lady.
Let him be
Congrate him
Wish him all the best, since he has made up his mind.
Oh no no no. I’m guessing my “oh I’m so in love” attitude is giving you bros the impression that I’m not going to end this. So sorry for the misunderstanding.

I DO plan to end this soon as I do no want to affect my marriage and I’ve mentioned before that I am never leaving my Wife.

It’s just you know, needed a platform to release what was stuck in my head to make my head clearer lol.

Just needed to let out all these emotions I have and also to get some support and maybe experience of bros here.

Really appreciate all the advises you bros have given I have honestly read what all have you had written and truly understand the motivation behind what you guys have said.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Like I always mention here ppl don’t come here to ask for advise cos they already know what they Wan

But also some of the good advise I see in this sex forum is unbelievable good

I can only suggest u to enjoy while it last

Cos 1 day she will go back... and she will ask you if you are going back with her to see her parents... since u r married prob u will reject her and tell her u can’t... after a few quarrel she will be back home and u will be bonking other ML again...

Tat is how life is always

Cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 09-03-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Cos 1 day she will go back... and she will ask you if you are going back with her to see her parents... since u r married prob u will reject her and tell her u can’t... after a few quarrel she will be back home
careful hor! she will ask u for saparation money after all the time & young she give u.
dont be carrot head to give $$$ to her
today saparate with u but she come back tomorrow have new lao gong
Old 10-03-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Just pay n go.. Do not dwell on!
Old 10-03-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
You are not her 24hrs so how sure are you that she only raw you and she doesn't have any other BFs? Don't be surprised when she rtc and text u say she is pregnant. If you are not careful it's only a matter of time u get into deep shit. Having said this, once you raw, not easy to revert to CD cos yr small head will tell yr big head not shiok. Now you only see the beautiful part of her cos you are blinded by 'love' and lust
cannot agree more, +21
Old 10-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just come across this thread. Interestingly that @TS just met this ML on for a short period of time. Just read thru all his reply and some question:

1. Yes you like the way she is, and she said she is new in this, any justification ? How do you verify she is new or she has being in Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia before in the past.

2. Did you tell you or she knew you are married, if yes still talk about married and children so what is she trying to drive at, and if she doesn't know you are married, then it's time you tell her nothing will come out in between both of you.

3. You are right not to bring her to meet any one that close to you as you still have doubt about her. Certainly you are right, never let her have any contact to people that eventually cause you trouble if things goes sour.

4. TS, you seems to flip flop over what you said when some brother trying to tell you what they feel and of course some got pissed off with you. Can understand that as you just trying to defense her. I guess that is no need to defense her as just input to you only.

OK just my two cents worth of what I see in your description of situation:
a. She may be right by saying her parent is old and want her married.

b. You have know not much of her background, no doubt she invite you to her home town. Don't be surprise that she has BF or even ex husband back in China before, this is very common. Wait till you go there and see it with yourself and you may be disappointed. But just my assumption.

c. One kind of funny thinking, knowing you for only a few month want to get married say want to help to support you, knowing you have no money. One think come to my mind is, she wants a permanent passport here, then she can continue her ML job. Did she mention she want to work in factory, where got so much factory here, did she say she will work in Coffee Shop ??? My thinking is once a ML always a ML. She eventually use to this kind of life.

d. Show you video of where she go to and who she is with, well video only take picture of what is in front of the camera you cannot see what is behind of the camera. When you video call her she can look decent dress on top, you don't know who is below licking or fingering her.

e. You seems to be taking too much attention on her as she can see as well, and I suggest you loosen your grip, let her mix around and observe, if she has other man friend, so be it, be more generous as this is good for you as you are not taking her as a future wife, you just want sex and intimacy from her only, be careful don't let your emotion over rule you. Raw not raw you decide and take care, must know when to raw.

I have a very funny feeling that she take you as the main character which we call 大老公, there bounce to be one or two more so call 小老公around except not within your radar. Do observe, take your time.

I may be wrong but again, she is a ML and you are married, then it come to topic of married, children, that tick off everyone comment.

Take care bro, just my opinion only.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you want to know the truth just jump right in and go for the ride. No risk no gain. Just made sure your wallet is deep enough to play.
Old 10-03-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Personally i think u r in deep shit..ATB aldy talking abt meet the fockers,marriage & babies..The day u tell her it must have been love but its over nowwwww...She will create trouble in ur life esp ur marriage!!

Don’t mess with the Zohan aka ATB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1