The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
jasonyapp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A show of hand,anyone has friend that has never stray,super faithful kind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
People can always have two sides to their character. In fact I know some "beng" appearance guys who are devoted to family, and then we have seen some high flyer scholar types who are screwing around until splash out in the papers. High ranking people in organisations, even MP

People can stray and yet also be good dads ... Straying is just to fulfill that missing part in a married relationship.
cant agree more!
Old 08-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 0
coolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of light

What about opposite sex?
Old 13-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
casey4341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it really depend on the mindset of the individual. To be super faithful in Singapore society with all the temptation..Even our MP succumb to it
Old 13-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
dan1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey4341 View Post
it really depend on the mindset of the individual. To be super faithful in Singapore society with all the temptation..Even our MP succumb to it
well said. Not 1 MP, its a few..so it does say something
Old 13-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 0
coolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by needyneed View Post
I only know, money can buy even married women
interesting
Old 13-09-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
saver8754543 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why care about others life? Just take care of our own
Old 19-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty..My siblings all dont do it too.....it depends on individual character.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksontay88 View Post
A show of hand,anyone has friend that has never stray,super faithful kind? Man or woman, has anyone has such friend? Must be 100% confirm..

Cause in Singapore society, I really think its a rarity as we had seen, MP also stray when given the opportunity.
I have never strayed. Even we were in the sexless phase towards the end of the marriage, I was practicing "self-love" rather than go fool around outside. So even though my marriage has ended, I can look at myself in the mirror every morning with a clear conscience.

I don't think faithfulness is as rare as you think it is. Maybe you've been hanging out with the kind of people that strays, making you think that it is the norm. But that really isn't the case. Honestly, I doubt more than 10% in my immediate circle of relatives or friends are cheaters.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I would draw a distinct line between "straying" (establish an extra marital relationship) and engaging paid services.

Certainly there are people who engage FL, WL and all that, but do not actually "stray", vs there are some who never actually got into paid sex at all but dive straight into affair with that milf or syt at work.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Personally I would draw a distinct line between "straying" (establish an extra marital relationship) and engaging paid services.

Certainly there are people who engage FL, WL and all that, but do not actually "stray", vs there are some who never actually got into paid sex at all but dive straight into affair with that milf or syt at work.
You can draw the line where ever you want, tell yourself whatever you need to sleep better at night. But don't ever think even for a second that your wife or her divorce attorney will agree with you visiting prostitutes isn't cheating.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1