The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: TOO WET FOR SEX

To prevent dryness
Also do not on the fan direct at her...
And best is natural environment
Sweaty is good for sex
Old 27-09-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
no leh. me cum faster when wet leh. if lady is dry, may cause abrasion on the guy's dick. upped you.
Agreed! Guy cums early means session is finished early. Wet pussy is best as dryness can hurt your internal pussy during sex.
Old 27-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

To add on to what were already mentioned by others, wetness also come in different forms, the watery and sticky. The watery type tends to come fast, but dries fairly fast. Whereas the more sticky one, can last longer in the course of action.
Old 27-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoai94 View Post
Do guys really find it hard to cum when a girl is very very very wet?
Because my boyfriend has been complaining. The thing is, before him, I wasn't this wet. With him, even before doing anything, I'm dripping.

Does anyone know how to dry up? I want him to enjoy as well..

Are you wet like water or like sticky lubricant?

There is a difference.

Those bros who say wet is good is only half correct.

The "good" wetness is the sticky lubricant type. This one, the more the better. Men will confirm like this type. Sure will come.

The watery wetness, like urine, is not desirable coz , like what some bros say, it feel no friction and v hard to come.

Maybe u r wet like urine type. That's why yr bf complaining.
Old 28-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

There is a difference.

The "good" wetness is the sticky lubricant type. This one, the more the better. Men will confirm like this type. Sure will come.

The watery wetness, like urine, is not desirable coz , like what some bros say, it feel no friction and v hard to come.

But whether their cum is sticky or watery, it is the result of they feeling high n aroused during sex with u mah....poor girls still got to find out for themselves if their pussy wetness is which type ??...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 29-09-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old 28-09-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fx3861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol seriously, get but too wet the guy complain, the guy never get, also complain. Truth to be told as long can get, i happy already. Can cum already good enough, cannot cum, there always bj & bbbj. Last option 5 fingers vs 1 rod. ������

Last edited by fx3861; 28-09-2019 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 28-09-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx3861 View Post
Lol seriously, get but too wet the guy complain, the guy never get, also complain. Truth to be told as long can get, i happy already. Can cum already good enough, cannot cum, there always bj & bbbj. Last option 5 fingers vs 1 rod. ������
If I m girl, I sure be stressed... very cham...dunno whether my wet pussy cum is the right type of cum for my boiboi ????.....dunno whether he likes the watery slippery type or the sticky type ???. ..then how to produce the type of cum he likes ???...haizz

Old 29-09-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If I m girl, I sure be stressed... very cham...dunno whether my wet pussy cum is the right type of cum for my boiboi ????.....dunno whether he likes the watery slippery type or the sticky type ???...then how to produce the type of cum he likes ???...haizz
Come to think of it, guys' cum are also like n similar to the girls' one ...got watery and sticky type too.....watery one is if they shoot too many times a day or they shoot at least once everyday ... but if never shoot for a few days consecutively, their sperms will accumulate inside their balls and become thick n will explode out in globes when their penis is sucked by their girls...so if their girl is smart enuff, she will know how often they hv been shooting their cum out .. is it by masturbating themselves or shooting into another girl's pussy, tats another question their gf or wives might be wondering which only her guy can answer..

Last edited by Rickey; 29-09-2019 at 06:13 PM.
Old 29-09-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

actually it's usually the sticky type first and if you really have chemistry with the girl and she allows herself to let go, the watery type is really a prelude to massive squirting and is really erotic, the problem is most girls stop themselves from squirting as she feels embarassed
Old 30-09-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

TS, to be honest I think you don't have to change anything.
This is obviously his problem through and through.
Him complaining that you are too wet (dun even know if that's a legit complain. its like someone complaining that they are too rich, or that they are too attractive. this complain is damn stupid and unfathomable) is his problem.

its like him complaining that your pussy is too loose (but since being wet is a good and awesome thing, I think it should be akin to him complaining that your pussy is too tight. Likewise, another unfathomable complaint) and you cant do anything to change it. Ask him to suck it up during sex, or just ask him to pleasure you and you dun pleasure him. Or simply just tell him to fuck off and dont have sex because he is trying to impose his problem on you.

my gf is very very wet as well and I absolutely love it. Just that sometimes I have to wipe off some excess before I start painting her because sometimes its really difficult to start with all the wetness down there.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
xiaoai94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
It is basic knowledge that women will get wet when sexually aroused, and more wet when very sexually aroused, and this is assuming aroused by the present man that she is with. This means she is not just in the mood for sex but enjoying it. It is also basic knowledge that the vagina can gradually expand and even extend to fit the girth and length of the man's penis.

I have experienced 1 or 2 women who were very wet; 1 of them gushing like a tap, and they caused a large wet patch on the bed sheet or carpet. Aroused by sex, or specifically sex with me, it was beyond her control. I did notice that the wetness is not sustained. This means her "tap" turns on for a brief few minutes and then turns off for several minutes. However, when turned off, the wetness still needs a few minutes to dry. Understandably it is very slippery inside and I felt little or nothing inside her, even without a condom on.

I will be honest and say that it is an inconvenience and a bit of a killjoy, but I don't think it is fair to blame her as she explained to me her strong arousal. If anything, she said the man should feel pleased with his attractiveness and performance that caused this.

Simply stop thrusting, or best, pull out of her for a few minutes. This will lower her state of high arousal and turn off her "tap". If he worries that the erection will be lost during the pause, she could stroke him or suck him. This is where she needs to be comfortable tasting her own pussy juice. If the pause has to be longer for her to be drier, just cuddle and kiss and let the erection go limp, then start over again. During the pause, he should not lick or finger her because this is likely to keep her "tap" running. Drying her vulva (outside) does not help much because her "tap" is inside.

From memory, I think as quickly as just 3 minutes later her vagina felt a bit drier and nicer to resume but there is no need to add pressure to resume so quickly. Why not start and stop, and do it all night long? Women can get multiple orgasms, and this start-and-stop, even though maybe annoying for the man, is one way that leads to a long session of sex but the woman should return the favour and try her best to let the man cum as well. The "tap" turn off and drying speed is also beyond the woman's control so it can vary between women and situation.

If your boyfriend is still going to complain, he obviously has less experience than some of the men here who know more than a thing or two about women's vaginal wetness, and he cares little about how much you enjoyed sex with him (cares more for himself).

Drop me a message and we can arrange for a date.
Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed explanation, I don't usually get this aroused with other guys, but with him, it seems as if though the tap is on. His size is average, not too big nor small. I'm willing to do oral for him and I do enjoy pleasuring him, but only if there are none of my juices on him 😂 He likes eating me too so I don't think that my juices smell bad as I do take good care of my hygiene. As for kegel, I do insert kegel balls inside at time, however it's hard to get them out 😂 So kinda annoying..
Old 05-10-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

There is a difference.

Sticky, like if you put your fingers together and pull them apart, you can see translucent strings like glue which will then drip down your fingers.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattalku View Post
TS, to be honest I think you don't have to change anything.
This is obviously his problem through and through.
Him complaining that you are too wet (dun even know if that's a legit complain. its like someone complaining that they are too rich, or that they are too attractive. this complain is damn stupid and unfathomable) is his problem.

its like him complaining that your pussy is too loose (but since being wet is a good and awesome thing, I think it should be akin to him complaining that your pussy is too tight. Likewise, another unfathomable complaint) and you cant do anything to change it. Ask him to suck it up during sex, or just ask him to pleasure you and you dun pleasure him. Or simply just tell him to fuck off and dont have sex because he is trying to impose his problem on you.

my gf is very very wet as well and I absolutely love it. Just that sometimes I have to wipe off some excess before I start painting her because sometimes its really difficult to start with all the wetness down there.
Your gf must really love you alot
Old 05-10-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked View Post
Complaining too wet and cannot cum is too simple. Any other info?

Does your juice smell bad?
Does he use condom and his dick don’t fit well in your pussy? Can be he is small or you are loose. (No shame or judgement)

I agree with most bros...condom or not, any dick that fits snug and tight in a woman’s wet pussy definitely makes the guy and girl high.
We go raw previously, but these few weeks we use condoms.
Tbh, I don't really enjoy with condom and can't really cum that hard anymore but at least he gets to cum easier.
He is not small, but average. I'm not loose when I use my toys though, I don't get that wet either. I do use kegel balls for exercise time to time to keep myself tight. Oh well, just see how it goes.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
actually it's usually the sticky type first and if you really have chemistry with the girl and she allows herself to let go, the watery type is really a prelude to massive squirting and is really erotic, the problem is most girls stop themselves from squirting as she feels embarassed
Yes, i tink i agree with this bro ...this is most likely the case ..it starts cumming out as the sticky type 1st.. then as she continues to get aroused it turns into the watery type tat can squirt out like peeing out her urine...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1