The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: I grew up and became a man

I was happy. I never had pre-cumed in my life before. I was a late bloomer. Some of my friends had armpit hair at 12, while mine only started growing at 15.

Anyway, the night came quickly and I soon realise it was already 8.30pm. We parted and I headed home feeling very happy. It was butterflies everywhere. It was the feeling of running alongside hundred rabbits... pure happiness.

I kept that image inside my head on repeat as I walked innocently towards my lift. The lift was on level 10. I waited for the lift to come back until it reached level 1.

Ding.

And that day too, was also the beginning of my first nightmare.

A group of boys were inside the lift with a bmx bicycle. About 4 of them had their eyes on me. 2 of them were Malays and 2 of them were Chinese. They were wearing their home clothes with my school long pants. Clearly they were from the upper secondary.

As the lift door open, I stood away and gave way to them. When they came out, 1 of the Chinese boy made eye contact with me and it all went downhill...

Oi... cheebye boy why you stare?

I glance quickly at him and quickly bow my head down to respond: I never....

Never? Eh cheebye I see him before.. you what class? : the other Malay guy asked.

I was terrified. My whole body was about to go to a spasm mode. I clenched tighly onto my bagpack strap and continued looking down.

Eh you what class?!

Leo: normal.... tech... sec 2.....

All: Hahaha! They all laughed...

Stupid like us! Eh hello! But we stupid we never stare at people!

Why you stare stare?!

This time, the four of them surrounded me. I wanted to run inside the lift and quickly close the door. But I was literally shaking..

It was only until one Malay Aunty shouted from across my block,

Aunty shouted in Malay: Hamzah!!!!!! Don't kajiao the boy! I tell your father then you know!!!!! Blah la!!! Go!!

Hamzah: cheebye boy you lucky.... knn don't let me see you in school.

Hamzah pointed at my chest. I looked at him and was even more terrified. He had big eyes that had clear veins in them. His breath smelled like cigarettes too.

I quickly nodded my head and said: sorry sorry.....!! I won't stare ... I never stare.. sorry sorry!

Aunty: OI!!!! Blah la!!!!!

Hamzah and his 3 other friends slowly backed away from me and wheeled their BMX bicycle away. One of the Chinese boy den spilt a shot of saliva in front of me before leaving....

My heart rate begin slowly down as I quickly entered the lift.... I was so afraid..

I went home and kept quiet. I was clearly disoriented by my troubles as I walked passed by mom and dad without greeting them.

Mom: boy why so late! I cook the food also turn cold already!

Dad: aiya he tired la... nowadays kids like this one...

Mom: tsk! Tell him to go and eat! Food throw away very sayang one hor!

Dad: ya la ya la... Leo! Go shower and eat your dinner! Later wash the bowl..

I went to take the warmest shower I could. I tried to picture the sweet moment with Cheryl but my mind will filled with the punks. I was scared and I did not know how to handle such situation.....

After dinner, I went to consult the perfect person I possibly could....

Leo: Shawn! Sorry to call you so late.....

Shawn: lai gong! (Come, say!)

5mins after explaining the problem to him..

Shawn: Brother this one no problem. My gang head know their gang head. All Tanglin one don't worry! No scare no scare.... you just leave power power testimonial can liao!! get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow!

Leo: thank you shawn! Confirm power testimonial!!!! Night!

Thinking back, it was pretty dumb of me. But I had done it anyway.

I'm pretty sure if I looked back at my 'testimonial' on Friendster in 2019, I would puke.

I went to school the next day, eagerly looking for Shawn. I quickly went to get seated in my row. I looked around me trying to spot the bullies but I couldn't.

The next thing I knew someone patted me on my shoulder. Giving me the shock of my life.

Oi !

I turned and saw a middle finger right in of my face.

Scare ah?

Hahaha don't scare la Brother! : Shawn said as he took a seat beside me.

Leo: cheebye scare me sia.. eh not funny... yesterday really scare me sia... I never stare at them also..

Shawn: I know you never... it's like this one.. they like to find problem... they got find problem with me before but they found out who my tao eh (headman) than they pang sua ( let go ) already.

Leo: eh help me ah Shawn... I write testi for you already sia... pls Shawn pls....

Shawn: alamak ask you join me already you don't want...

Leo: cannot la Shawn.... my parents find out confirm my head drop first....

Shawn: aiya... your parents won't find out also.... you join us, you got backup already. Simi taiji (what problem) also no need to scare! Brother a Lot One ! But nvm this time I help you..... next time I cannot help you already...

Leo: thanks man!!! Later your lunch I treat you makan!!!!!

Shawn: steady.

I sigh a breath of heavy relief as we went back up to our classrooms. My day went well and I even got to sneak a kiss to Cheryl during recess. My troubles were soon forgotten....

1:30pm (school bell rang)

Shawn came over to my table.. which reminded me about the incident again. I looked outside my classroom and saw the 4 of them outside my class. I became afraid again.

Shawn brought me out to confront them and they suggested that we go behind our school block to settle.

As me and Shawn were brought to the back of the school neighbourhood block, we went up to the 3rd level of the block where they all lighted up a cigarette. Except for me..

Shawn: Vincent.... Hamzah... Faizul... Keong... my Friend....

Hamzah: your Friend knn cb bodoh... he like to stare stare... think what?

Leo: I never stare.....

Vincent: eh fuck you la... boy... you think you sec 2 big fuck? Knn you don't know who we are issit? You tell me you chap where one?

Faizul: eh boy never kena whack before???

Shawn: guys ... relax la... today we settle nice nice... I'm sure Leo never purposely stare at you all....

Hamzah: eh don't talk so much la.... Shawn... we give you face we never call our gang all... but I must settle with him...

Keong: settle lor. One stick. 1 to 1.

Shawn turned to me and brought me to the corner.. I was clearly frighten and speechless again. I didn't knew what is one stick 1 to 1 means. Shawn emphasise that it means I have to fight Hamzah 1 on 1 for a duration of 1 cig smoke by anyone of them....

And that was the first time I almost wet my pants...

Shawn said: Leo... you have to do it... lose never mind... just put up a good fight. It's the only way to earn respect. Otherwise, they will call their gang to come down.....

Leo: but..... but I don't know how to fight.....

Tears started filling to the brim of my eyes... I felt weak in my guts and sore in my feet.... I was never involved in such incident until today. Clearly, this has always been a way of solving problems in school. But I wasn't a part of it till today....

Hamzah: oi cheebye!!! Don't sissy talk one corner leh... Shawn! If Leo don't fight, you fight!

Shawn turned to me and got abit angry.. he tucked out my shirt and gave both of my arms a squeeze.

Leo! You have to fight him! Don't drag me into this.....

Shawn then pushed me away from my spot to the center of the lift lobby. Hamzah cracked his knuckles a few times and tighten his shoelaces.

I took a couple of deep breath and tried to recall all the Wong Fei Hong movies that I used to watch on channel 8 Saturday night.

I remembered master Wong Fei Hong would spread his hand outwards and bend his knee as he fiercely face his opponents.

He would slowly observed the movement from his opponent as he stood steadily on his feet. His opponent would strike him with the couple of punches and he would handsomely dodge them one by one.

He would then finish off his opponent by using his famous wu ying jiao (no shadow kick) which involves him kicking his opponent multiple times on their chest while flying in the air.

I wasn't like Wong Fei Hong but I knew I might be able to dodge a few couple of punches of Hamzah and then deliver a kick to his chest and finish the battle.

Yes, that's right. I think I can do it.

As soon as Keong lighted a cigarette, Vincent came in between Hamzah and myself.

Vincent: ok guys. Fair fight. 1 to 1. Until the stick finish. Ready.. set.. fight!

Vincent had a formal karate chop in the mid air to commence the fight.

As soon as Vincent backed away. I knew I was possessed by master Wong Fei Hong.

The theme song from Wong Fei Hong started playing inside my head: something like

傲气面对万重浪 ào qì miàn duì wàn zhòng làng
热血像那红日光 rè xuè xiàng nà hóng rì guāng
胆似铁打骨如精钢 dǎn sì tiě dǎ gǔ rú jīng gāng
胸襟百千丈眼光万里长 xiōng jīn bǎi qiān zhàng yǎn guāng wàn lǐ cháng
我发奋图强做好汉 wǒ fā fèn tú qiáng zuò hǎo hàn
做个好汉子每天要自强 zuò gè hǎo hàn zǐ měi tiān yào zì qiáng
热血男儿汉比太阳更光 rè xuè nán er hàn bǐ tài yang gèng guāng

As I stared at Hamzah, I clapped my palms loudly and begin spreading my left palm forward and my right palm behind my head. I widen my leg stances and planted firmly onto the ground. I visualise the image of master Wong Fei Hong as he stood fearlessly and faced his opponent.

Leo: HAR! ! ! ! !

Shawn mouth was wide opened.

Keong and Vincent had their unlighted cig dangling off their lips with their mouth wide opened

Faizul tilted his head and cringe his eyes

Hamzah looked at the others and said:

Eh apa siah? Bruce Lee ah ?! Kungfu ah ?!

My nostril flared up as I started approaching Hamzah.

I stood a step forward to taunt him with my left palm by signaling him with my continuous open close palm.

Hamzah cracked his neck to his left and right as he positioned his fist towards his Chin. He shiftly walked towards me and step on my feet

And I froze

I was taken by surprise as he landed his punch on my neck.

PIAK!

I fall down...

Hamzah than continued punching my back and the side of my arms. I continued covering my face and I kept kicking his leg violently. Hamzah fell and landed his body on mine.

He than stood up and gave another kick to my leg before he walk towards Shawn and said:

Eh cheebye your Friend siao ah!??!

And i got even angrier and stood up.

Going back to my Wong Fei Hong stance again. I signaled Hamzah once more to come.

Hamzah than shook his head and went back to his fighting stance.

I faced him angrily again. With my stance. I shouted HAR ! ! ! once more..

And another punch flew across my cheeks as I lie flat on the ground.

Keong than finished his cig and stopped the fight.

Ok over over over.. hahaha... enough already I cannot tahan....!

Vincent and Faizul laughed as Shawn come over to pick me up..

Vincent: ok Shawn. Today we settle already. Next time ask your Friend don't watch too much kungfu.... hahaha

Keong: HAR! HAR! Hahahahaha

Shawn couldn't control but to laugh along as he picked me up and brought me to the stairs....

Hamzah and the rest than took their cigs and went away.

Shawn: eh Leo... knn just now sibei ice cream... why you become Wong Fei Hong? Cheebye watch too much movie issit? I Wong Fei Hong your Sister than you know.... knn......

Leo: fuck you la Shawn....... I don't know how to fight what.....

Shawn: Than why you Har Har ! Knn ice cream sia! Hahahaha!

Leo: aiya Shawn... don't laugh la.... can help me buy ice water.... 2 bottles please.....

Shawn: ok ok.....

Shawn brought back the supplies and we slacked nearby our school playground. Shawn started introducing me to the popular gang names and the playgrounds that I should avoid going. He also describe to me the groups of people in our school that I should avoid at all cost.

Shawn: no matter what...... you must ... and I repeat... you must avoid this person at all cost! He will make your life living hell if you offend him.....

Leo: oh.... ok...? He like Hamzah they all ?

Shawn: no. Worst.. way worst.. sibei jialat one....

Leo: ok......

Shawn: he's the headman son in our area... no one dare touch him... if I see him I will show you his face so you will know...

Just remember... his name is lincoln. He from secondary 5. You can offend anyone but not him.. he got one dragon tattoo on his back... and one black dot on his middle finger which represents fighter. So don't play play.............

Later he HAR! you than you know!

Shawn exclaimed as he burst into laughter ......

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 08-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
GanYenDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good story bro, more please!!
Old 08-10-2019, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Thanks TS
Old 08-10-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
5g4g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and hope to read more.
Old 08-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
projana49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, please cantinue soon…
Old 08-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Rodalph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping here!
Old 08-10-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Well written story, camping here for more updates.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9824 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

What a good start, hope to read more soon!
Old 09-10-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
RonnieMoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping here for more updates
Old 10-10-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 10-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
EasternWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please continue bro
Old 10-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 7
LaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to allLaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to allLaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to allLaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to allLaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to allLaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to all

Support nice story and waiting for more updates

1. LaoErGePaPa
2. LaoErGeMaMa
3. milffelladad
4. milffellamom
5. Gilengkiatdaddy
6. GilengkiatMaMi
7. blackknight24Ba
8. blackknight24Ma

Not to make fun of senior bros, apologies if my name is offensive, but to teach my retarded kid a lesson.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1