The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I grew up and became a man

Any more updates from TS?
Old 22-10-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 23-10-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 23-10-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
RenJaiZiangFuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, TS please continue soon
Old 28-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

1st Feb 2004

Me and Cheryl have been together for almost a month, time flies when you are in a relationship. I have gotten to know more about more school.

My point is...

Secondary two is when you start to identify the upcoming faces for the school. The ones whom are destine to become popular when they reach secondary four. And the ones whom are destine to be bullied until they leave.

Secondary two is when you have a comfortable spot to lepak after school. You know the area slightly better and you are more exposed to the people whom have influence over the other.

Secondary two is when you start seeing changes in the human body. Your classmates starts to grow pubic hair... For some even facial hair... The ladies start taking better care for themselves

We start buying things we don't need to impress others we don't like. We just want to fit in. Or at least not lose out... I remember the trend whereby whenever school reopens, you gotta look 'different'.

Secondary two was when I decide to officially join my first CCA as well...

Guess what? The national cadet corp. (NCC)

I was inspired by the seniors whom wore the uniform with pride and had that 'aura' they carry. They would flaunt their powers and shout across the parade square to juniors like us ;

'OI KNOCKY DOWN' !!!

and we would immediately be in our push up position. In fact I do so many, by the end of secondary two , I was already able to do 30 push ups.

I just wished to be like them. When I get my sergeant rank. I want to impress the girls.. by wearing the long pants..

I hate short pants. I really do...

On the brighter note, my parents decided to upgraded me and my sisters handphone to the butterfly Nokia 8250.

Don't play play... I know how to custom song.

And secondary two is when I started hanging out at the MacDonald nearby my school almost once a week. I did skip recess to save up that $5 I was receiving as pocket money in order to enjoy that tasty fillet o fish meal after school. And I would have to steal $1 or $2 from my parents coin piggy bank in order to enjoy the god o mighty Big Macs.

June 2004

School holidays have officially started. My classmates and I have already plan to spend our holiday by starting off with catching a movie at Tiong Bahru Plaza.

I am pretty sure it was a Spider-Man film.

Shawn and his gf (Desiree)
Me and Cheryl
Johnny and his gf (kel)

Shawn, Johnny and kel were all my classmates and one of my closest Friends in secondary two while Desiree and Cheryl are in the same class in secondary one.

No prize for guessing how Shawn got to know Desiree.

The movie ended just past 4pm. We were having our lunch when Shawn suggested that there was a punching game machine at Queensway shopping center arcade and we should check it out.

Time check: 6pm

We arrived at the arcade in Queensway shopping center.

I was slightly taken aback by the number of people hanging out there. I could even spot some of my school mates there.

The small arcade was crowded with people of our age. They were all here for the punching machine. Mostly boys but there were some girls too.

The girls would just watch the boys show off their 'talent' by punching as hard as they could on the machine.

The machine would display a funny looking monster taunting you on the screen.

Once you have delivered your punch, the Monster would fly away and the machine would than tell you what score you got and the highest scorer would allow you to key your name into the top score.

I clearly remember the TOP 3 scorer:

1st: 110m (LEEE)
2nd: 108m (LINC)
3rd: 106m (TANN)

I highly believe the 2nd TOP scorer was lincoln spell short...

Everyone there was trying their best to get into the TOP score but they fell short. The highest that night was about 90ish or so..

Shawn, Johnny and myself spend almost $5 playing that game. $0.50 gives you 3 tries. That's how many times we went for it.

Time check: 7pm

We all took our final shot at the machine and Shawn managed to get 90m. He was quite a hard hitter and for our age, I reckon he was already pretty good.

We were about to leave when a new group of ah beng came in..

Oi Shawn...... Wa go where? So fast ah? Stay awhile leh....

Shawn: JJ... we going to mac makan...

JJ: wa bo jio? Together la play awhile more leh...

JJ, had small small tattoo right in between the flesh of his thumb and index finger. His tattoo was the suzuki logo that was once popular for us to doodle.

He also had a small dot on his middle finger. Just one dot. I remember Shawn mention it was the symbol of a 'fighter'.

JJ: Shawn... got so many chio bu never intro... wa lao where can........?

JJ smiled as he looked at Cheryl..

Cheryl just pretended to look elsewhere as she held onto my arm..

Shawn: eh my Friend gf don't disturb....

Then that one leh......?

JJ smiled as he pointed to kel..

Shawn: that's Johnny gf...

JJ immediately had a changed of look on his cunning face as he swayed his arms and walked towards Shawn with his 2 fellow mates or should I say his (GINNA).

JJ frowned as he put his hands on Shawn shoulder.

Eh Brother... Mai ka limpei gong jiao wei leh.. you know limpei don't like listen all the jiao wei. (Don't talk cock, you know I don't like to listen to them)

Shawn than turned away from JJ as he tried to open the arcade door. But JJ grabbed onto Shawn's arm and shouted:

OI CHEEBYE! Talking to you KNN !!!

Shawn: Diam la cheebye shout what shout?! Not happy come la! Lai!...

And what came next, was my very first time I witness an event called:

Diao chui (call gang)

JJ: eh you wait... knn want to play right...

Shawn: I wait for you at mac... go there find me.. knn..

This was when Shawn quickly pushed us out of the arcade. We went around the corner of the shopping center to discuss what's going to happen.

Shawn said only men should stay. And we will never involve the ladies. All of us were quite frighten. I was even more frighten than my little incident with hamzah.

Eh ladies all zhao go home now.... go home go home go home.. don't stay here later dangerous..

Desiree looks like she was about to burst into tears when she said:

Dear.......~ please please call me later.... anything cannot settle don't settle just run ok? Baby I love you... please don't go back so late.....

Shawn: don't worry dear.. tonight if before 10pm I settle I come find you at voiddeck ok?

Desiree: ok baby..... please call me when settle...

I just grabbed tightly onto Cheryl as though I was the one who is about to cry and said:

Baby please text me when you are home and check if I'm still alive..

Cheryl just laughed as she hook around Desiree arms and tucked her away from Shawn.

Kel, my class mate, didn't wanted to leave.. but Johnny insisted that she should go along with the girls..

Time check: 7:20pm

I still don't know how Shawn got could order 1 Big Mac meal and 1 cheeseburger meal all for himself.

Shawn: burger give more strength....! Can fight better later....

As he wolf each bite.

Me and Johnny just stared at him the whole time.....

Not because we no appetite,

But because

We hungry and no money....

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 28-10-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
hitsales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, more please!
Old 28-10-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story, setting up my tent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1