The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: How to satisfy man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
Just replying to the title itself...

men can NEVER be satisfied, to stick to one vagina for life is bullshit.
If haven’t cheated before is cause the opportunity have not present itself, who can resist temptation?!
Aiyo, like that how? What are women supposed to do if men are all like that and many women expect otherwise?

How to solve this problem? Haha
Old 21-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Quote:
You may have a regular source of supply for now, once this supply stops for whatever reason, the needs still have to be fulfilled, the next natural thing to do is to source for other vendors. (Applicable to men and women)

Just replying to Vivienne,

How is your outsourcing work progressing?

Still need volunteers?
Old 21-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 5
Vivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Just replying to Vivienne,

How is your outsourcing work progressing?

Still need volunteers?
Haha.. still in progress, no shortage of supply yet leh. You have what promo for me? Send me quotation first, contact u upon renewal LOllllllllll

Ehhh don't hijack ppl’s thread and kao me hor! Haha
Old 21-10-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Just replying to the title itself...

men can NEVER be satisfied, to stick to one vagina for life is bullshit.
If haven’t cheated before is cause the opportunity have not present itself, who can resist temptation?!

You may have a regular source of supply for now, once this supply stops for whatever reason, the needs still have to be fulfilled, the next natural thing to do is to source for other vendors. (Applicable to men and women)

Just my personal observation, nothing to do with statistic, don’t have to proof me wrong
I agree and disagree on your opinion

Some change partners in search of their 'perfect' or rather, compatible lock or key

Women are like locks while guys are like keys

Once you got your perfect fit, your search stop. But of course, there are those who find changing partners challenging.

What's yours?
Old 21-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 5
Vivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
I agree and disagree on your opinion

Some change partners in search of their 'perfect' or rather, compatible lock or key

Women are like locks while guys are like keys

Once you got your perfect fit, your search stop. But of course, there are those who find changing partners challenging.

What's yours?
Let’s take this privately
Old 21-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Aadyn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Why not communicate with your man and see what he likes? Different folks different strokes (no pun intended). Like for myself, I like it when she slurps my balls. It also turns me on when I go down on a female and see her give that orgasmic face
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1