The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2012, 03:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fcukdoc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
A reminder is always required once in awhile

It's been awhile since I visited what I would consider a sleazy spa. (Just so that you can compare, E2 Spa in KL is a nice spa to me)

I had 2 client who came to Singapore during this X'mas season and wanted me to take them out for some fun. No KTV (No budget), GL is a no-no since they weren't too keen on an in and out experience, so we ended up wondering around the shophouse area around Lavender area.

Walked up the flight of stairs to be greeted by a 7-11 like "ding dong" and approached the old man manning the counter. $50 for 1 hour. Took up the offer.

Long story short, saw about 4 to 5 (40ish-yo) aunties there, but was too late since I paid up the cover charge. Massage was below average (G-spa to be considered decently above average), then came the GQ - 60/80/120. Standard protocol to take the cheapest one, so i asked for 60. She tried to push for the $120. I gave a weak excuse being tired from cycling and promised her a tip if she concentrated on the 60.

Job done and tipped her $20.

Morale of the story: it always takes a bad experience once in awhile to remind you why you stopped going to such plances.

Looks: 3/10
Body: 4/10 (Extra meat)
Attitude: 6/10
HJ: 5/10
RTM: No way!
Old 29-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A reminder is always required once in awhile

So would u like to name the place so that brothers can avoid it ? Or are u here just to vent your frustrations for everyone to see?
Old 09-02-2013, 04:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fcukdoc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: A reminder is always required once in awhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
So would u like to name the place so that brothers can avoid it ? Or are u here just to vent your frustrations for everyone to see?
Bro, I think people doing business, not so good to name the place, later those who like this type go nowhere to go.

Let's put it this way, Lavandar area opposite side of road from the old Goldfinger. It's a shop house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1