The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
China's hottest new actresses

Meet China's hottest new actresses

Meet China's third wave of striking actresses, all poised to take over the world.

After all, with Zhang Ziyi and Vicki Zhao recently sidetracked by personal interests - the former was a judge on reality singing competition The X Factor: China's Strongest Voice, while the latter made her directorial film debut So Young - and the Bingbings focusing their energies on Hollywood (Li Bingbing in Transformers 4, Fan Bingbing in X-Men: Days Of Future Past), there is certainly a void to fill when it comes to satisfying Asian male audiences' innate need for Asian eye candy.

It didn't help that the second wave of Chinese starlets - like Yang Mi, Cecilia Liu Shishi and Ni Ni - were disappointments, failing to hit the big time after their initial hype.

We look at three rising stars, each a standout on her own terms.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China's hottest new actresses

China's new eye candy

The Sex Bomb

ADA LIU YAN, 32

Dubbed "China's sexiest and bustiest host", host-turned-actress Liu, who boasts 34E assets, has become synonymous with controversy of late, partly thanks to her voluptuous figure.

The Chinese language and linguistics graduate from Hunan Normal University started her career almost a decade ago, hosting mostly infotainment programmes.

Compared with her peers, mainstream fame hit her late - she only garnered attention after starring in films, notably wuxia epic Mural (2011) and mystery thriller The Incredible Truth (2013).

Her latest big-screen outing, action comedy Badges Of Fury, which was released in June, saw Liu wrestling away attention from Taiwanese actress Michelle Chen with her scenestealing supporting role as the buxomy, boyfriend- stealing half-sister of a murder suspect.

Liu, who attracted more than 1,000 fans with her appearance at the 2013 China Hainan International Automotive Exhibition in Haikou, is currently in the midst of filming The Four II, the second part of a martial arts trilogy co-starring Hong Kong actors Ronald Cheng and Anthony Wong.

But with stardom comes a price.

Last year, Hong Kong paparazzi reported that she had a dalliance with TVB hunk Bosco Wong and cited her as the main cause behind the split of Wong and long-time actress-girlfriend Myolie Wu.

Liu, whose other rumoured beaus include Taiwanese magician Liu Qian and host Ou Hansheng, denied the allegations.

However, she makes no bones about her showbiz ambitions.

In a 2009 talk show programme, Best Live on Beijing TV, she admitted that her main motivation for becoming a host was to get a chance to hug her idol, Hong Kong actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai, in front of Leung and his actress- wife Carina Lau. The lucky girl had her wish fulfilled.

"Besides my 'career line' (Chinese slang for cleavage), please also take note of the effort I've put into my career," she once posted on her Sina Weibo microblog in 2011.

"Since I'm already in this (industry), I want to make the best out of it."

Liu has gamely flaunted her ample cleavage countless times, whether in lad mags or on red carpets, and doesn't shy away from talking about her assets.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Old 10-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

Old 10-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Old 10-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster

Old 10-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Having some problem in posting.

Will continue to post when I am free.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
Auraz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAuraz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really very hot. more please!
Old 10-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Niceee...Thanks for sharing mate
Old 10-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hot, hot, hot waiting for more.
Old 10-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
zix6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzix6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wooow wonder what other stuff they have
Old 10-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

The Flirt

MA SU, 32

Singaporeans might not be familiar with pixie-faced actress Ma from Heilongjiang province, but sports fans will recognise her athlete ex-boyfriend Kong Ling Hui, two-time Olympic champion and one of table tennis' all-time greats.

Still, Ma has been dubbed by the Chinese media as "Rising TV Queen" for her prominent roles in inspirational urban drama Beijing Youth (2011) and wuxia fantasy 42-parter The Bride With White Hair (2012), which is currently showing on Channel 8 every Saturday at 10.30pm.

She told Sohu.com in a recent interview while promoting her new romance drama, Tonight The Angels Descend, that acting-wise, she "wised up" sometime in 2008.

"I became quite obsessed with (acting) and it was the only thing on my mind... I observed my co-stars and tried to remember the (techniques) I liked," she said.

But she made headlines in China earlier this week with her love life when it was announced that she had parted ways with Kong after 11 years together.

Kong, 37, who is currently serving as head coach of the Chinese women's national table tennis squad, put out a written statement on Monday, explaining that his "care and concern" for Ma was "not enough".

Amid ongoing reports of her alleged infidelity in the Chinese press - Sina.

com reported that she had "a one-night affair after too much to drink", while Xinhuanet.com spotted her "out on a date" with an actor eight years her junior - Ma has only good words to say of her ex.

"It's really hard to let go of a relationship that's been (so) long... We are still very good friends and will help each other like family members," she told entertainment portal Sohu.

Perhaps her newfound singlehood will finally put an end to her rumoured two-timing ways. In the 11 years she was with Kong, Ma was said to have "dated" Hong Kong actor Ruco Chan and her The Bride With White Hair co-star Nicky Wu on separate occasions.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

Old 10-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster

Old 10-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1