The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raulm is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Can share ctc?
Old 20-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
monkey168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ctc?
Old 21-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Really sorry to hear about some bros unhappy experience. actually they got a branch nearby which is slightly better in terms of privacy. even got shower in some room. got door and not those curtain kind so at least can't hear others talking. I do agree at times they talk damn loudly, typically prc volume. I guess most bro would know that the boss very money orientated. avoid L. having small kid running in and out, how to tease properly. imagine later son see and ask "mummy, why you touching uncle's kuku jiao, I also want". hahaha.
Old 22-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BonVivant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
Really sorry to hear about some bros unhappy experience. actually they got a branch nearby which is slightly better in terms of privacy. even got shower in some room. got door and not those curtain kind so at least can't hear others talking. I do agree at times they talk damn loudly, typically prc volume. I guess most bro would know that the boss very money orientated. avoid L. having small kid running in and out, how to tease properly. imagine later son see and ask "mummy, why you touching uncle's kuku jiao, I also want". hahaha.

Hahaha.....damn funny....lolz
No need to feel bad and apologize...
It was kind of you to be sharing your discovery.
Anyway, there is no guarantee of satisfaction when one shares their play ground.
Like I have said, bros would have fun with other masseurs...
Perhaps I may try the other outlet....
Old 22-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -106 / Power: 0
Lexusex Lexusex

Can pm share ctc ??
Old 23-11-2014, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Overall good experience.
I like my time with K.
Thanks for the recommendation
Old 23-11-2014, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11972 / Power: 13
Super00 has a reputation beyond reputeSuper00 has a reputation beyond reputeSuper00 has a reputation beyond reputeSuper00 has a reputation beyond reputeSuper00 has a reputation beyond reputeSuper00 has a reputation beyond reputeSuper00 has a reputation beyond reputeSuper00 has a reputation beyond reputeSuper00 has a reputation beyond reputeSuper00 has a reputation beyond reputeSuper00 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, can share? Tks
Old 23-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nasboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can have the details of the shop n the aunty.
Old 26-11-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
very true... i also had a very bad experience with the kid roaming and screaming.. it was so irritating to be there..

but the good news is i tried the other branch, which is far better in infrastructure (ambience, music, bathroom,etc). Also teasing massage was also definitely far better... done in a very soothing way and loved it.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
Ray84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can Share ctc?

ThXX
Old 29-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

paperrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm share ctc ?? Thks!
Old 15-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
LoveTrannies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveTrannies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After got a contact details from bro Fire I wanted to try this Mp, the lady boss L invited me and advised me to take four hand massage which means taken by 2 masseuse in the same time, I never tried before, I agreed and pay 100/ 1 hour/ 2 masseuses. The lady boss gave me name card and asked me that next time directly come to the new shop which is very few stop from this place and which is 24 hrs.I entered the room, small and covered with curtain. only small towel is there, I wear that towel and laid down, the masseuse came and remove my towel(means naked) and started to massage my back, few minutes later another masseuse joined and she started to massage my legs. more than half an hour they both massaged me, they spoke louder each other and lady boss and other masseuse also came inside and talked with them with very louder. but the massage is really good, both gave well pressure their finger. Then asked me to turn on, covered my inner part with small towel, one masseuse started with my legs then came to chest,tummy(lots of teasing, very sensual)touches my cock etc, same time another masseuse also massage my head, face and chest,tummy, her hands go to till cock area,that time she laid me,her boobs is my face,I have little dare to touched her boobs, she didn't refused and I kissed her, then she sit left side of me and another masseuse sit right side of me, both uses all their hands to all over my body(chest, tummy, inner part incl cock) very sensual and teasing massage which is very new experience to me, and I release my cum, they clean up with hot cloth and again massaged me. I am very happy man to returned.
First part (back massage) lot of disturbances by lady boss L and other masseuse, but second part (front massage) the lady boss has already left from the shop. So no disturbance, full sensual and erotic massage by four hands.

Thanks to Bro Fire for sharing me.
Old 15-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

DoEeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro pls share ctc.
Old 15-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please share location. Thanks!
Old 15-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveTrannies View Post
After got a contact details from bro Fire I wanted to try this Mp, the lady boss L invited me and advised me to take four hand massage which means taken by 2 masseuse in the same time, I never tried before, I agreed and pay 100/ 1 hour/ 2 masseuses. The lady boss gave me name card and asked me that next time directly come to the new shop which is very few stop from this place and which is 24 hrs.I entered the room, small and covered with curtain. only small towel is there, I wear that towel and laid down, the masseuse came and remove my towel(means naked) and started to massage my back, few minutes later another masseuse joined and she started to massage my legs. more than half an hour they both massaged me, they spoke louder each other and lady boss and other masseuse also came inside and talked with them with very louder. but the massage is really good, both gave well pressure their finger. Then asked me to turn on, covered my inner part with small towel, one masseuse started with my legs then came to chest,tummy(lots of teasing, very sensual)touches my cock etc, same time another masseuse also massage my head, face and chest,tummy, her hands go to till cock area,that time she laid me,her boobs is my face,I have little dare to touched her boobs, she didn't refused and I kissed her, then she sit left side of me and another masseuse sit right side of me, both uses all their hands to all over my body(chest, tummy, inner part incl cock) very sensual and teasing massage which is very new experience to me, and I release my cum, they clean up with hot cloth and again massaged me. I am very happy man to returned.
First part (back massage) lot of disturbances by lady boss L and other masseuse, but second part (front massage) the lady boss has already left from the shop. So no disturbance, full sensual and erotic massage by four hands.

Thanks to Bro Fire for sharing me.
release is FOC ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread