The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 16
sundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to behold
lonely girl looking for love II

Old 20-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

sundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to behold
Re: lonely girl looking for love II

Old 20-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Old 20-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

how cum you know she is lonely?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 20-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Honkytownman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, if you want to fly out here to Sabah, Malaysia I can guarantee you will not be lonely much....and I will reimburse all your expenses, and more, before you go back to Singapore.
Old 20-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
consultant is stuck in moderation for some time to come

U say u dress sxy when going clubbing but Mayb difficult ESP when ur thumbnail pic with the goatee n beard is pasted onto a dress it becomes quite scary rotfl...
Old 20-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
consultant is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundog View Post
What is the CTC n age of this girl in the pic.?
Old 20-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

is she even the same person as the poly girl?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 21-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
is she even the same person as the poly girl?
might be bro, difficult to tell bt her tits damn nice
Old 21-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

hmm do checkout the pics posted by the user jmc123 at sggirls.com..

http://sggirls.com/sg_photos_display...sername=jmc123

could TS and the jmc123 be the same person??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1