The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer1edp View Post
I think baccara still gave many gals during the songkran holiday.
The club impose a special 2000 per night bar fine for every girl that is not come to work during period 12 - 16 April.
And ģive special allowance for those who come to work.
Customer bar fine from club would be as per normal
If I am not mistaken the message from my regular gal there
Thanks bro.
Found another gal to meetup with.
Will go check out agogo if i cant score with that gal tonight.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
itsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

baccara is ex among the agogos. Gals is pretty, but quite fake most of it. I think more choices at nana though. This is personal preference though.
Old 18-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sawasdee Suksan Pi Hmi to all..

Since this is the Thai New Year I decided to post something.

Lately I sense that many posters in sbf post either to brag or complain.

Surely we can all do better. I always say it's not the girls fault if YOU dun earn enough.

But I not here to do either b or c. Just a simple sharing to debunk complaints that Thailand is overpriced.

I always felt that majority of cheongsters actually know very little of what they talk about. Akin to ' today pass driving test..Tomorrow behave like driving instructor'.

Anyway, those who know me know that I know both sides of the coins.

Let me just share a Soapy place that's well within most budgets. It's one of my favourite place and I gain no personal benefit in sharing this place.

It's called Rerawadee Massage. Located in Ramkhamheng.

Look at the last image. Simply translated...
1000 baht.

It's got a decent lounge area.

Decent looking girls..Definitely not fat grannies.

Many ex Rachada crossovers. Girls work here because they are treated better by the management.

End of the day..Make a trip yourself and judge for yourself. For the 1000 baht you pay..Girls get only 650 baht so be kind and tip a bit.

Staff no hustling..Easy going..Got cheap beer and decent snacks too.

If there is a downside..The rooms are small and a bit run down..Much akin to to infamous Nataree.

For the price and good service..It's all good in my books.
Old 18-04-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 14
siaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post

Surely we can all do better. I always say it's not the girls fault if YOU dun earn enough.

But I not here to do either b or c. Just a simple sharing to debunk complaints that Thailand is overpriced.

I always felt that majority of cheongsters actually know very little of what they talk about. Akin to ' today pass driving test..Tomorrow behave like driving instructor'.

Let me just share a Soapy place that's well within most budgets. It's one of my favourite place and I gain no personal benefit in sharing this place.

1000 baht.

Many ex Rachada crossovers. Girls work here because they are treated better by the management.

End of the day..Make a trip yourself and judge for yourself. For the 1000 baht you pay..Girls get only 650 baht so be kind and tip a bit.

If there is a downside..The rooms are small and a bit run down..Much akin to to infamous Nataree.

My hat off for u bro. Very good share! Appreciate and thank you much !
Old 18-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post

1000 baht.

Nice FR, went there a couple times during my stayed in Ramkhamheng
that was many moons ago. A short walking distance from Kantary serviced
apartment.
Old 19-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Nataree massage parlour operators sentenced to jail.

Bangkokpost - 19 Apr 2017.

Police, local administration officials and soldiers raid the Nataree massage parlour on Ratchadaphisek Road in Bangkok on June 7, 2016.

The Criminal Court on Wednesday handed down prison terms of up to 13 years to operators of the Nataree massage parlour in Bangkok
for illegally procuring young and migrant prostitutes last year.

The five defendants were sentenced for involvement in the operation of the massage parlour on Ratchadaphisek Road where migrant girls
aged under 18 were found working in June last year.

Prosecutors told the court the Nataree parlour employed eight foreign girls older than 15 years but younger than 18 for purposes of
prostitution from April 10 to June 7 last year.

Defendants were found guilty of human trafficking, having minors perform obscene acts and prostitution, housing illegally working migrants,
illegally operating a massage parlour and illegally employing young workers.

Pong-anant Khanakhet, supervisor of the parlour, was given accumulated sentences of 13 years on six charges, and Somprasong Soijit,
managing director of PSS Entertainment Co which ran the Nataree, a total of 12 years and 6 months. They were also each fined 15,000 baht.

Panarin Hanpatanakit, Atapha Laemae and Lapchulap Ngoentempiam were each sentenced to 8 years and 6 months in jail for procuring the
young prostitutes. PSS Entertainment was fined 655,000 baht.

The court said it had commuted the sentences by half because they had confessed.

Prasert Sukkhee, who also known as Kolak and is the owner of the massage parlour, and seven other suspects remain at large.
Old 19-04-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing. My hotel I stayed is called "Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana". It's a 5mins walk to Nana Plaza. On my last day, after my BJ session ended and I went to get a beer at a bar towards the end of Soi Cowboy, I was heading back to my hotel when I saw two Arab ladies around late 30s to mid 40s. One was keen the other stayed behind. The Arab lady approached me and quoted me 2000THB for massage and FJ with her own room just across the street, she even pulled out her tits slightly from her Hijab. Though it was dark but I could see clearly her light brown nipples. Told her I already fucked and declined her. If only I knew. . . . .

For those that want to try.
Getting there: Across Nana Plaza is Hooters, just walk straight from Hooters that side towards "Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana", there's a after 7-11 after this bar "BUSSTOP" you'll see some freelancers standing in a dark area across "HEIDELBERG" and a red sign board "THE TAVERN".

Hope it helps. And hope those who're interested in trying Arab MILFs can find the place. If not can just go to a bar nearby

Last edited by LiuJun; 22-04-2017 at 10:56 AM.
Old 20-04-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Climax to close next week.

https://www.stickboybangkok.com/nigh...ing-next-week/
Old 20-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
dun worry still got sugar club opp
Old 21-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

LiuJun, good FR effort on the missed Middle East do
Old 22-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
LiuJun, good FR effort on the missed Middle East do
Just made a edit on my post. I realized my mistake after seeing Google Map properly. Paiseh haha
Old 23-04-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
hi-class the exterior is different from 20 yr back
building is old so if given a choice many visit other davis group
when nataree closed bzi start picking up again

if ask me catherine is 1 of the better for me...........many newvie start from there ...but all histpry now
recent trip try la belle but still think Amsterdam got more choice

of cos 1 man meat another man posion

sanuk
Wah, brings back old memories. Have not been to Ratchada MP for ages.
Did not know that Nataree now closed. I remember the rooms were one of worse. Plenty of young girls.
Catherine if I recall is in not easy to find area behind that MP previously called Juliana (forgot new name). The couple of times I have been to Catherine some time ago there were not many girls.
I like Amsterdam but a bit pricier.
My favorites were Poseidon, Utopia, Long Beach, Emmanuelle

That Hi-Class if I recall was more of an MILF joint with also girls doing traditional massage. Maybe it has changed. Similar to a joint called Pasaya further down after Poseidon.
Old 23-04-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Update on MIXX Bangkok

Basement of Intercontinental Hotel

Action only starts at 12 midnight on a Friday night and as many has mentioned the first room is non-smoking with 2 house dancers, mainly Asian FLs and the second room is smoking with mix of Eastern Europeans and Asian FLs.

Saw a busty darked haired European - from Uzbekistan - absolutely gorgeous with huge DD boobs. But asked for 15000 THB for long time. She had 2 other friends with her but didn't think it was worth it since I was in the land of smiles and if I wanted white meat, I would have went to where it was made.

Saw another busty and tall (163) lady for an Asian - Cambodian asking for 6000 THB for LT.

A bit pricey and comes with entrance fee of 480 THB. Saw a few South Asians guys inside - so not sure where the comments on racism came from. Anyway - limited time for hunting as I was told it closes at 2 am.

Much cheaper options in the fishbowl but to each his own.
Old 25-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Any bro here ever tried tapao bkk girl to island & beach ? Such as Krabi, phuket or koh samui ? What is the roughly price per night ? I have contacted 2 girl they both reply said up to me.. But i afraid i paid too much of the market rate...
Just small update, so far successfully invited one bkk girl through FB to accompany me to island.. But I notice some of her mutual friend is working at SC, so i suspect she is also one of the bar girl. But throughout the conversation I pretend do not know nor asking her job. so far she still not asking any money from me but I did promise to sponsor her flight ticket. Her face is absolutely my liking type.. Just hope that she does not put aeroplane on me.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 25-04-2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old 25-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Just small update, so far successfully invited one bkk girl through FB to accompany me to island.. But I notice some of her mutual friend is working at SC, so i suspect she is also one of the bar girl. But throughout the conversation I pretend do not know nor asking her job. so far she still not asking any money from me but I did promise to sponsor her flight ticket. Her face is absolutely my liking type.. Just hope that she does not put aeroplane on me.
Have you met her in person before? Do you know exactly what she looks like in person? Any chemistry? Or are you just choosing a random girl solely based on looks. If thats the case, I would seriously rethink taking her on a holiday and spending all this money on her.

Just imagine, she doesnt look like her photos, but the tickets are bought and state her name. If chemistry sucks, and she acts completely like someone you would dislike, if the sex is terrible and all she wants is to sleep, eat and shop. Which of course is all coming out from your pocket. But you cant ditch her during the trip because if she works from the bar, you will have an extremely bad reputation if you go back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1