The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Anybody has stories about "free" sex in HC or ML?

Based in a 2tier city in china now and has been frequenting this one particular massage place. China is damn weird, this place has both clean massage and hanky panky massage. Theres even children and family that comes to this place. Anyway cut the story short, sex is not allowed within the premise and if the masseur are caught, they are fined 10000rmb, so management is very serious. One day this new girl came in, body not bad, 170cm height and at least a C cup. Straightaway said she likes me and service is damn top notch. First time visit her did not have sex with her cuz did not bring condom. But second time we did and it was one of the best sex in a long time. She said tat sometimes the girls working in this line needs sex too, and if they find one whos suitable they don mind having fun once in a while. The next day did not call me or demand me take her shopping etc. Wat do u guys think?
Old 25-04-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
grudgie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anybody has stories about "free" sex in HC or ML?

You're lucky lor. Can rtm gaogao liao!
Old 25-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Based in a 2tier city in china now and has been frequenting this one particular massage place. China is damn weird, this place has both clean massage and hanky panky massage. Theres even children and family that comes to this place. Anyway cut the story short, sex is not allowed within the premise and if the masseur are caught, they are fined 10000rmb, so management is very serious. One day this new girl came in, body not bad, 170cm height and at least a C cup. Straightaway said she likes me and service is damn top notch. First time visit her did not have sex with her cuz did not bring condom. But second time we did and it was one of the best sex in a long time. She said tat sometimes the girls working in this line needs sex too, and if they find one whos suitable they don mind having fun once in a while. The next day did not call me or demand me take her shopping etc. Wat do u guys think?
Free? Will squeeze you dry if not now will be later.
You can choose to believe their story. But keep in mind they have fucked many men then you have fucked the ladies.
不知道!
Old 25-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!

Never have free sex.
Was at youth years ago.
I had never try anal, pop the question to Ml.
She actually agreed to it.
Can see the pain from her expression.
Told me that it's also her 1st time.
Don't know really real. But, it damn tight.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Its been two months since i first met her, if she wants something she would have asked for it by now right? Really? Nobody in the whole of sammyboy community came across this kinda situation before? Also i found out tat in 2-3 tier cities, being a singaporean is kinda a big deal to these ML. The more ulu the place, the better treatment we get.
Old 25-04-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

A few years ago booked for a massage at a hc in the east. There was this popular malay masseuse working there at that time and i specifically booked her. Arrived at the hc at about 2pm. My masseuse was still having lunch outside so the receptionist led me to the massage room while waiting. I changed into the towel, lye on the bed and texted my gf that i might be slightly late. Abt 15min later my masseuse came in. The room slightly dim but still quite visible. Was shocked to see my masseuse. She was my jc friend. She was shocked to see me too. She asked me what i was doing there ( a bit obvious right haha). We talked for a while, trying to defuse the awkward situation. She begged me not to tell anyone as her parents dont know she was into that line of service. She offered free services for my silence, which i gladly accepted. Started with bbbj and i shot my load in minutes into her mouth. Before this have been saving myself for almost a week so a lot came out haha. She swallowed it to satisfy my fetish. Then gave me a massage with lots of teasing while catching up. Then capped on and started fj. She wasnt my type but she was sexy nonetheless. Boobs grew so much bigger since i last saw her. Removed the condom, placed my dick into her mouth and shot another load. This time not as much but felt even better. She spit out this time. After that, kissed her goodbye and left the place happy, getting to fuck my jc friend for free. Whole session slightly over 2 hrs.

Met by gf for lunch after that. Havent seen her since.
Old 25-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

wah urs is special case la, the girl die die must satisfy u otherwise her reputation gone. I consider u lucky as hell lol.
Old 25-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its been two months since i first met her, if she wants something she would have asked for it by now right? Really? Nobody in the whole of sammyboy community came across this kinda situation before? Also i found out tat in 2-3 tier cities, being a singaporean is kinda a big deal to these ML. The more ulu the place, the better treatment we get.
TS, u must be very handsome n yandao. The girl see u liao honoured to open her legs n let u up FOC! U power bro!!

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 25-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
wah urs is special case la, the girl die die must satisfy u otherwise her reputation gone. I consider u lucky as hell lol.
When i was there i was also scared that she might expose me going for that type of massages
Old 25-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
If she do that, I think can b considered rape la
_______
Exchange points no choice ma
Old 25-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
A few years ago booked for a massage at a hc in the east. There was this popular malay masseuse working there at that time and i specifically booked her. Arrived at the hc at about 2pm. My masseuse was still having lunch outside so the receptionist led me to the massage room while waiting. I changed into the towel, lye on the bed and texted my gf that i might be slightly late. Abt 15min later my masseuse came in. The room slightly dim but still quite visible. Was shocked to see my masseuse. She was my jc friend. She was shocked to see me too. She asked me what i was doing there ( a bit obvious right haha). We talked for a while, trying to defuse the awkward situation. She begged me not to tell anyone as her parents dont know she was into that line of service. She offered free services for my silence, which i gladly accepted. Started with bbbj and i shot my load in minutes into her mouth. Before this have been saving myself for almost a week so a lot came out haha. She swallowed it to satisfy my fetish. Then gave me a massage with lots of teasing while catching up. Then capped on and started fj. She wasnt my type but she was sexy nonetheless. Boobs grew so much bigger since i last saw her. Removed the condom, placed my dick into her mouth and shot another load. This time not as much but felt even better. She spit out this time. After that, kissed her goodbye and left the place happy, getting to fuck my jc friend for free. Whole session slightly over 2 hrs.

Met by gf for lunch after that. Havent seen her since.
I hope when u banging her, u never counsel her to quit this line.

And if shes yr type, would u still keep in contact??
______
EXCHANGE points fake ma
Old 25-04-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I have had free HJ in clean but with teasing massage joints before.

First 2 times I got the same ML to massage for me. The teasing was good but no GQ. Told her I was "suffering" because I was teased to the max but could not release.

3rd time, I asked for the same ML. This time she automatically did HJ for me and told me not to tell anyone. She did not ask for tips or fee, so I did not give.

In the end, every single time I went there, I got free HJs until one day, she said she felt sinful giving me HJ and told me it was the last time she is doing it for me.

And I never visited her again haha. Don't PM me for contact, she has left the joint and I don't know where she went.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 26-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
GreenMonkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreenMonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I believe that there is nothing such as free lunch in this world .
Old 27-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

maybe not free but quite big discount. last time at thai massage joints with a hot milf (quite young), think she is lonely and horny. so from a hj become fj but pay the same rate. she even let me creampie her but quite scary. (I went for a detail sexual health checkup. heng nothing.) I did go quite frequently for her before she left.

Then got hj free also but decided to give a bit.

just on a side note, would you do fj raw with a pretty ml? very hard to resist right. haha
Old 27-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Based in a 2tier city in china now and has been frequenting this one particular massage place. (cutshort quote) Wat do u guys think?
Well, been frequent a china massage also that's located under the hotel i always book. then almost similar to ur story la bro, but the only diff is, she do purely clean ones (in the hall) but we hit it off so well after a few visit, she actually buy her own time off and then we went back to my room to have sex (protected of coz, raw is war). and even after so many times, she never ask me for anything. (and no, not sharing contact )

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1