The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: first time to bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Try taking one Thai gal to diving......and they love wearing bikini and running around the beach (not forgetting that they love to take photos) while you dive in the day and they will have dry diving in the night with you to de-pressurized....damn shiok!

If they have coca-cola figure then ok...take their photos....but if they have Remy martin bottle figure ask them to take themselves....hahahahah!
hahaha .... tell me abt it ....

Old 06-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrElixir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This one figure good
Old 07-04-2009, 12:02 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: first time to bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

There is why you are THE MAN....kudos to you...!
Old 07-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
vivivava4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wao! Nice figure and nice face!!! Bro, the skill you take photo not bad wo... especially the first photo.

Hopefully I can find some such nice gals when I go there this wednesday. Cheers!!!
Old 07-04-2009, 04:17 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivivava4ever View Post
Wao! Nice figure and nice face!!! Bro, the skill you take photo not bad wo... especially the first photo.

Hopefully I can find some such nice gals when I go there this wednesday. Cheers!!!
Hahahahah...you have to Taiko Adidas88, even he had migrate to land Of Tim Sum.....he still got a lot of leftover over there.....!
Old 07-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
vivivava4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hahahahah...you have to Taiko Adidas88, even he had migrate to land Of Tim Sum.....he still got a lot of leftover over there.....!
Haha!!! Bro Adidas88 really is our best model to learn from... He migrate to land of Tim Sum doen't means that he never go back land of smile.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivivava4ever View Post
Haha!!! Bro Adidas88 really is our best model to learn from... He migrate to land of Tim Sum doen't means that he never go back land of smile.
hehehe .... will be back on friday for songkran ....
Old 08-04-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hehehe .... will be back on friday for songkran ....
Good. I'll hire some Thais to splash water and powder on you once you touch down at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Good. I'll hire some Thais to splash water and powder on you once you touch down at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
dun liddat lar ....
we bras bras mah ...

think i better buy raincoat to bkk ...
Old 08-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear senior bro,

Please advise whether its cheapier to book the hotel online or through a travel agent that offer F&E including airfare.

Thank U in advance
Old 08-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon khor View Post
Dear senior bro,

Please advise whether its cheapier to book the hotel online or through a travel agent that offer F&E including airfare.

Thank U in advance
It is depend what u want from the trip. Booking online for hotel room is cheaper by 15-30% compared to the walk in price. But then u have to fox out transport fees to visit those tourist spots. For first timer to LOS might like to engage a tour agent which offer various packages to suit your budget and needs (twin sharing is cheaper, if u want a room to yourself it will cost u a bit more) Tour package offers visit to temples, river cruise, gem factory, shopping and more shopping (get commissions). You still can go clubbing, soi nana, soi cowboy in the night.
If u have bonking and bonking on your mind get a hotel room thru on line booking. Make sure it is a girl/guest friendly hotel. If it is not a GF hotel u are expected to pay another 500-600 bahts extra for every girl u bring back to your room.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:55 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
It is depend what u want from the trip. Booking online for hotel room is cheaper by 15-30% compared to the walk in price. But then u have to fox out transport fees to visit those tourist spots. For first timer to LOS might like to engage a tour agent which offer various packages to suit your budget and needs (twin sharing is cheaper, if u want a room to yourself it will cost u a bit more) Tour package offers visit to temples, river cruise, gem factory, shopping and more shopping (get commissions). You still can go clubbing, soi nana, soi cowboy in the night.
If u have bonking and bonking on your mind get a hotel room thru on line booking. Make sure it is a girl/guest friendly hotel. If it is not a GF hotel u are expected to pay another 500-600 bahts extra for every girl u bring back to your room.
Wow....very comprehensive explanation.....well done!
Old 10-04-2009, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
dun liddat lar ....
we bras bras mah ...

think i better buy raincoat to bkk ...
ya.... better bring a lot, keep your didi safe........ when he goes divings.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:12 AM
Samster

3 more hours and i'll be in bkk ....

bkk ... here i cum ...
all those stupid protestors ..... pls relocate to pattaya ...
dun mess around in bkk ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1