The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2004, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
lobang in Bangalore in India ?

any brother here has any FL or gal lobang in Bangalore in India ? Went here sometime ago but can't find any. contacted one chap from yellowpages ads but was told to bank in $ to his account first before he send the gal to me. Feel fishy and did not go for it.

I wonder if anyone has any contact there ?

Last edited by jjs_sg; 13-02-2004 at 01:11 AM.
Old 16-02-2004, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Re: lobang in Bangalore in India ?

Quote:
Originally posted by jjs_sg
any brother here has any FL or gal lobang in Bangalore in India ? Went here sometime ago but can't find any. contacted one chap from yellowpages ads but was told to bank in $ to his account first before he send the gal to me. Feel fishy and did not go for it.

I wonder if anyone has any contact there ?
Bud, Bangalore does not have an open prostitute industry like Thailand or Philipines.

Everything is very underground. So much so, even locals are not aware of the underground scene.

There are many nightclubs where FLs hang out. You can try out the gals on the staircase at Sparks near Brigade Towers. Invite them for a drink and then you are going to have to use charm.

There are similar nightclubs like Sparks. Go there around 930pm, check out who are the lonely girls and try your luck.

Regards
Old 16-02-2004, 05:02 PM
Samster

jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wow, its sounds complex. I thought there are easier way than that.

Well, thanks for your advise, i will try my luck if i got time over there.

Cheers !
Old 16-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Samster

Cheers !
Old 16-02-2004, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Cheers !
bro, i have been to india many times and in india man's best friend is his left hand. either thy're very cheap or very expensive, meaning the bollywood types. one of the two countries i never f**ked in. the other is africa. cheers
Old 16-02-2004, 08:51 PM
Samster

develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Quote:

Cheers !
If you are visiting any city in India for a short time, my advice is "hand exercise". ), but on the other hand (sorry for the pun), you can try. There are single babes in India hoping to earn some pocket money.

In India, Bangalore in particular -- there are many men of PRC origin working who are not that well off. So visiting Singaporeans of Chinese get classified in the same book by the gals.

The other issue is that Singaporeans seem to be jaded by their BKK/JB visits and expect total professionals who will come over just on a smile, wink and wave. This does not happen. Most FLs are Uni students or office girls looking to make a buck on the side. You need to make an investment in charm and spend some money.

For the real good looking professionals, as another Samster put it -- "You need lots of cash".
Old 26-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Story in Bangalore Edition of Times Of India

For fellow Samsters, the following article appeared in the Bangalore Edition of The Times Of India.

Deal after dusk and some night-time stories

BANGALORE : By night, along well-lit roads in the business hub of M.G. Road , Brigade Road and surrounding areas, Bangalore ’s seamy side wakes up. As trade shuts shop for the day, nightlife comes alive with some hard business on offer — live band restaurants, discos and call girls.

Peddling them are an unlikely species — autodrivers who double up as ‘guides’ by night.

It was after 11 pm on Sunday. Standing at the intersection of Church Street and M.G. Road , a man suddenly heard some syllables hissed at him: “Night disco, ladies’ bar, models...?” It was a ‘helpful’ autorickshaw driver.

The man nodded. The driver rattled off night wares and rates. The ‘customer’ settled for ‘models’, and negotiations began. The driver wanted him to first take a look at the ‘models’.

Little did he know that the ‘customer’ was a decoy.

The driver took the ‘customer’ in his auto to a live band restaurant on Residency Road. He spoke to a man at the entrance who, in turn, took the customer to a corner inside. The customer was advised to have a look at the girls dancing on the floor, and take his pick.

Final negotiations began. The price included hotel stay for the rest of the night, snacks, drinks, the auto driver’s commission and also that of the person settling the deal. It was pegged at a cool Rs 5,000-10,000. “You can keep the model till the next evening or take her to Goa , Ooty or a resort on a weekend trip. Only the price differs,’’ the guide adds.

For these guides, business booms in the city centre. Trade peaks on weekends; prices are higher than on weekdays, said an autorickshaw driver involved in the trade.

In their parlance, ‘ladies’ bar’ is a live band joint, a ‘night disco’ is a discotheque and ‘models’ are call girls, mostly live band artistes.

Making a deal is easy — the guides target non-locals who appear rich and young, and are dressed fashionably. Speak in the local lingo, and the guides back off. They also quickly arrange for ‘company’ when stags are not allowed inside a discotheque. For a price, of course.

Wondering what happened to the decoy ‘customer’? He walked out of the joint, saying he would return with enough cash the next day. Much to disappointment all around.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/520262.cms
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1