The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

this is my FR with a japanese girl who works at a department store in Shinjuku-Tokyo. she is not a FLer.

went to Keio department store to buy the Phiten knee and ankle guard. there was this girl manning the Phiten counter. height around 1.70m. long hair, nice face (8.5/10), slim, fair and very nice legs. she doesn't have those bow legs or big thighs like what most japanese department store girls have.

anyway, asked her if i can try out the sizes. she took a few samples for me to try on. first was ankle guard. and was i surprised that she actually knelt down and put on the sample for me. that was when her skirt lifted a little higher and i can see she really has a damn sexy legs. i can see half of her exposed thighs. she wasn't wearing stockings (surprisingly) and i can see she has beautiful thighs and very smooth skin. i was wondering if i can try my luck with this girl. she was the lone girl manning this product area. ankle guard checked.

next was the knee guard. once again, she put on the sample for me. because of the position of the knee, when she knelt down and tried to adjust the sample for me, her face/head was facing my crotch area. i was beginning to get a small hardcore seeing this girl in such a position. a few times, her head was practically touching my prick as she had to move her hands behind my knees to adjust the knee guard. i was surprised she did not have consciousness of the compromising position. in fact i was getting a little embarassed! but anyway, this is customer service in Japan. we don't get such services in singapore

it took almost 20 minutes for the sampling process to complete. she speaks little english and i speak no japanese. ok with the products and i gave her my credit card. she went away to the payment counter to do the credit card swipe for me. alone, i was thinking real hard if i should make my move. decision= might as well try. no harm done....if get rejected so be it.

she came back, i signed the card and she gave me my purchase. i kept telling her simimasen (sorry) for her trouble and arigato (thank you). then i told her she 'kawaii' and she gave me a shy smile. i then asked if i can invite her to supper. 'izakaya wara wara, bi-ru ok?'. she still shy. shit. i only had that 1-2 seconds do some quick thinking to turn the situation in my favour. so quickly told her again 'ju-ichi-ji izakaya wara wara ok?' (11pm go to izakaya). she hesitated and i gave a pleading look. finally she said ok. yes!

so i told her in simple broken english and some mix of japanese that i will meet her at the main entrance to Keio department store.

end of part 1..............(pls upmy points if u enjoy this FR)
Old 24-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

i arrived at the main entrance of the department store at around 10:40pm. was surprised she was there already. greeted her and off we went to the wara wara izakaya at Nishi-Shinjuku. she was wearing a coat. and i can tell her uniform was still on as she was wearing the same uniform skirt. the 5 minutes walk, i was trying to make small talk with her.

so we arrived, went to the basement of the izakaya and took our seats. ordered food and drinks. she had this cocktail mixture of shoju-kiwi juice and orange squash. throughout i was trying hard to get the conversation going. it was damn tough. so resorted to the tactic of asking her to teach me japanese. i will ask her the names of the food we are eating. then asked her about the differences between 'mo yi cho' and 'mo yi pai' (in restaurant ordering speak means 1 more, 1 more glass etc). after having downed almost 5-6 mugs of draft beer and i feel that we are comfortable, i decided to get naughty. i looked down the table to her legs and pretend to gasped pointing to her leg and said 'sugoi neh' (shiok). she laughed. then, 'i asked her what is 'mo yi kai' (pun for one more, or in sex speak one more cum shot). she laughed hard. sensing that the barrier is now open, i then asked her what is the meaning of 'iku' (pun and in sex speak means going to cum). all thanks to my watching of JAV i got the vocab right. i then pushed it further with all the JAV vocabs such as 'tekoki' (handjob), 'ikitai' (i want to cum), 'kakero' (face splash or COF). so we had a good laugh amongst ourselves.

decided the time is right to throw the bomb. i said to her 'tekoki, shakuhachi (BJ) ok?' (HJ, BJ ok?) at this moment, my heart was in my mouth. its either i will get a fucking slap from and she walks off or i will hit bingo. then she laughed out saying in a teasing manner 'tekoki shakuhachi honto desu ka?' (really want HJ and BJ?). what can i say man? i said 'honto desu neh' (yes). and she just kept repeating the question and me just keep saying yes. this went on for 3-4 times. i thought this girl really knows how to push off such proposition in a politically correct way. i was already getting a small hard on on the spot. then, she asked 'hoteru? (hotel). i said 'hai' (yes). once again heart in mouth, i was wondering what this game is leading us to. she then said 'hoteru tanoshi?' (hotel have fun and enjoy?), i said 'hai hai tanoshi desu. ok?' (yes fun. ok?). then she said OK! hoay! i then shouted out 'okanjo onegaishimasu' (bill please)! while waiting for the bill, what she did next caught me off guard. she used her heels and placed in on my cock and rubbed it a few times!! no one can see this as the iazakaya was quite dark. while doing this, she was saying to me 'ippai deta' (lots of cum) and 'shakuhachi' (BJ). and while doing and saying all these, she was giving me a CFM look with her tongue licking around her lips!. shit at this moment, i went full hard on. she sensed this and rub more against my prick.

christ! i think at that time i have hit the jackpot.

bill came, settled and we went out. 5 mins walk to my hotel.

end of part II........pls up my points if u enjoy this FR.
Old 24-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

fucking hell i have just been zapped with 1 point from someone with the comment 'what is there to enjoy about.Zzz'.
this is an international FR and i am posting my FR here. if u do not like it, post your comments saying so here. do not resort to the cowardance way of zapping me.
Old 24-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
sporeaninbatam has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowwol View Post
fucking hell i have just been zapped with 1 point from someone with the comment 'what is there to enjoy about.Zzz'.
this is an international FR and i am posting my FR here. if u do not like it, post your comments saying so here. do not resort to the cowardance way of zapping me.
Whahahaha.

Relax bro. I also got zapped in my thread. Check my thread, i fucked that fella up.
Old 24-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

reached the hotel after 5 mins walk. went to my room. i pointed to the room and use hand expression to show her small. meaning the room is small. and apologised to her (gomenasai). she said its ok.

offered her drinks. then i asked playfully 'ima shakuhachi?' (now BJ?). i was being playful. she then pointed to the bathroom. signalling she wants to bath first. ok. i then told her i want to shower first. came out with towel wrapped around my waist. then she asked me smiling 'shakuhachi?' (BJ?). no chance to answer. she started to french me. while standing doing this, she used her hands to rubbed against my prick which is getting to go hard on. then, she knelt down and started to use her tongue to lick around the towel portion where my hard on was. shiok felling. i just said out 'sugoi' (shiok). then slowly, she used her hands to go into my towel and started to give me a mini HJ. she used her thumb to play with the pre-cum around the cock head. and played with my balls. feelng was damn shiok. still kneeling, she used her two hands to pull away my towel. my prick was standing full attention facing her. she smiled at me giving me a CFM look and asked 'Gansha?' (COF?). shit, i swear i wanted to shoot on the spot at that moment!. she used her tongue to play with my cock head. twirling and swirling around. then started BJing the head only without her mouth engulfing the whole shaft. after a while, her hands started to play with the balls. after a while, combine HJ, BJ and the other hand playing with balls. the feeling was damn good. and she had her uniform still on! i then sat down on the bed with her kneeling on the floor. i told her to tie her hair up (this is so that i can get a clean shot at the her when i cum). she took out a band and tied her hair up in a bun. now the BJ in full motion. throughout i was trying to hold my self, wanting to enjoy the moment without cumming too fast. when i was about to cum i would stop her and pull her up to french her. i would then mouth fuck her.
then decided enough was enough. i couldn't hold any longer. she continued with her BJ and mix of HJ. sometimes looking at me with CFM look smiling. stood up and i did another mouth fuck. sensing my cum building up i said 'iku desu' (i am going to cum). she then spoke in some japanese which i could not understand at all. her BJ motion fastened and just before cumming, i pulled my prick out from her mouth, aimed at her face and shot all my load onto her COF. her face was drenched in cum and i must admit i cummed a lot. she then used her tongue to licked on my cock head. this made me jumped as the feeling was damn sensitive. she then began to give me a BJ licking my cock clean. the cum on her face, she used her hands to swipe the cum into her mouth and swallowed all!! 'Oishi' (delicious) she said. christ! i was the happiest man on earth at this time. i then used tissue to help her wipe her face clean. a bit of cum dripped onto her skirt. she then undressed and went to shower.

end of part III
Old 24-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

so she went to shower and me took my smoke and watched the tv. she had her shower and came out. man...she really had the perfect bikini girl figure. and her pussy was shaved

came lying down next to me and asked 'sugoi?' (shiok?) and i said 'hai sugoi desu' (yes shiok). she then said 'ippai deta' (lots of cum). i think i drank too much beer and hence cock was not able to stand again. then she said 'mo ikai?' (one more time?). without hesitation, i started to finder her and play with her pussy. wow she was damn wet. french and finer. then i went down to eat her (i seldom do this). damn damn wet. when she cummed, i knelt next to her, who was lying down' and put my cock near her face. she took it in spontaneously. so while BJing me, i played with her pussy again. i then took out the condom, capped my cock and entered her missionary. started slow and gentle. she was moaning and speaking in some japanese which i could not understand. and she loved french. so while fucking her, i was frenching her and feeling around her long long legs. because i had cummed earlier, and a lot, i could pump her without cumming for a long time. turned her around and pumped her from the back with her lying flat face down. after that, changed to doggy. we were both sweating at this moment. and i was tired. shit...dead tired. brought to stand on the floor to do her standing doggy. man....her legs are damn long and sexy. pumped again. i was surprised i was able to stay hard-on and pump for so long. she cummed again. then, i did something which i have never tried before but have seen on JAV a lot. i put my cock between her thighs and thigh fuck her in standing doggy position. damn shiok. placed her on the bed lying face up missionary...thigh fuck her again. then she stopped me and initiated a foot fuck!! wow! as the condom had been taken out during the thigh and foot fuck, shifted my cock to her mouth and she took me in her mouth again. BJ and ball playing. cum building up. near cumming, i took out my prick, she HJed me and i cummed on her face again. this time though, she controlled where my cum landed as her hand was holding on to my cock HJing while i cummed. most of my cum ended in her opened mouth, some landed on her face. once again, she licked my cock clean and wipe the rest of the cum into her mouth. wiped and cleaned ourselves up.

slept until this morning. time for her to go to work. one final shot. after washing ourselves up, she started to use her hand to play with my cock. hard on. then BJ. suddenly, she stopped and brought with her an empty glass. she placed it next to the bed. i was wondering what the hell. then continued with BJ and HJ. i played with her pussy. wet again. very wet. mouth fucked her. tit fucked, thigh fuck, foot fuck. back to BJ and HJ. cum building up. told her again 'iku desu'. then she took the glass and aimed my cock into the glass. she wants me to cum in the glass! i shoot out something like 6-7 big shots. she licked me cleaned again. then, she poured water into the glass. and then she drank the mixture! fucking christ!! i usually go soft after cumming. but whilst in the process of my cock going soft, she started to lick and suck me again. i thought she just want to ensure my cock is sucked clean. no! she wanted me to go hard on again! and surprisingly, my cock went hard on. she blewed me like almost 30 minutes. feel the cum build up again. told her cumming. aimed at her face and COF. this time not a lot of cum. once again licked clean.

she showered and left for work.

so thats the end of my FR. 4 shots in less than 12 hours with a japanese department store girl.
Old 24-12-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

forgot to mention her stats.

171cm. 49kg. 88 cm and waist 23". 88cm breast= about 34 or 35?? let me say that her breast is very proportional to her height and for a tit fuck. my hands could not cover her whole breast. she is the BEST jap girl i had ever fucked (refer to my past FR i had fucked some Jap girls before).

she is from Chiba prefecture. 24 years old.

as i have said many time, ONS pick up in Tokyo really depends on luck. right place and right time. 天时地利人和
Old 24-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

Bro this might be true for certain people. however, i have said many times, 天时地利人和. right place, right time and right gal (sic). because, Jap gals won't look at u or even talk to u if they don't like u, especially for a Gaigin (foreigner).
for me, to be able to chat up with a Jap girl is 85% battle won. the rest of the 15% is up to yourself. however,most guys do not dare take that 85% risk! my mentality is, fail so what? so be it! if i succeed, i have everything to gain. most of those fuckable Jap gals have been picked up by recruiters of JAV movies. so they are used to strangers striking up a conversation with them. in our case, the difference is that we are Gaijins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by profane View Post
The jap gal are easy for ONS. Don't ask me why i know.
Old 24-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Very nice FR. Should award you a medal for accomplishing Mission Impossible.
Old 24-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, Good FR! It was really entertaining and I felt like I was transported to your room when I was reading your report

If Japs girls are so open with the idea of ONS, why would we even bother visiting the massage parlour/brothels? Wouldn't it be more interesting to look for the perfect girls and try to approach them? I could imagine the excitement.....the thrill of the hunt....and then when you think you're ready, you go for the kill (read: the deed)!

I hope I can go to Japan this year and prowl the shopping malls and experience some ONS with Japs girl
Old 24-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

Bro tks for your comments. glad u 'liked' my experience.

not all jap gals are like JAV actresses or easily to be picked up for ONS. two main problems are their prejudice against foreigners (especially China Chinese) and the language barrier.

why visit the parlours and soapland? well...for those who do not have the time and wish to bang a jap girl thats why. saves the effort and trouble. however, based on my experience, jap ONS gals are the best (aside from those soapland gals some of whom can really give JAV actresses a run for their money. but these are only available to local japs). this is because u are the one who picked the gal and she has some liking for u. hence the chemistry for ONS.

i wish the best in your prowling. do not forget to post the FR if u succeed. very best to u!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
Hi Bro, Good FR! It was really entertaining and I felt like I was transported to your room when I was reading your report

If Japs girls are so open with the idea of ONS, why would we even bother visiting the massage parlour/brothels? Wouldn't it be more interesting to look for the perfect girls and try to approach them? I could imagine the excitement.....the thrill of the hunt....and then when you think you're ready, you go for the kill (read: the deed)!

I hope I can go to Japan this year and prowl the shopping malls and experience some ONS with Japs girl
Old 25-12-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowwol View Post
Bro tks for your comments. glad u 'liked' my experience.

not all jap gals are like JAV actresses or easily to be picked up for ONS. two main problems are their prejudice against foreigners (especially China Chinese) and the language barrier.

why visit the parlours and soapland? well...for those who do not have the time and wish to bang a jap girl thats why. saves the effort and trouble. however, based on my experience, jap ONS gals are the best (aside from those soapland gals some of whom can really give JAV actresses a run for their money. but these are only available to local japs). this is because u are the one who picked the gal and she has some liking for u. hence the chemistry for ONS.

i wish the best in your prowling. do not forget to post the FR if u succeed. very best to u!!
thats a very vivid account of the pick-up and the kill, two thumbs up!

Lived in Japan for 3.5yrs and although i am not 100% chinese (1/4 french, 1/4 spanish, 1/2 Chinese), it certainly is difficult for gaijins in general (not just china chinese) to get it on with a local Jap girl. And i'm talking even if you speak fluent japanese. normally, they would just smile politely and walk away..just this whole superficiality that really irks you sometimes.

I must say, lowwol, for a tourist to score like that, you gotta be some walking hunk du jour. And i mean that as a compliment.

After a while, you kinda just give up too as there are some pretty decent expat catches out there too. (i.e. English teachers).
Old 25-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

Are Japanese girls that easy to hook up? Seriously I don't think so cos I once had a Japanese girlfriend in Singapore and I took lots of effort then manage to make her my girl.
Old 26-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

well....first of all i must profess clearly that i ain't no hunk or some guy whom when a girl looks at first glance, would wish to hook on to. am just an ordinary guy.

BUT, i ain't no tourist. i have to Tokyo quite a few times a year for the past few years to know how the game with the Japs are played. helping me a little are Japanese girls in my company who give me and my colleagues the occasional tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinehead1234 View Post
thats a very vivid account of the pick-up and the kill, two thumbs up!

Lived in Japan for 3.5yrs and although i am not 100% chinese (1/4 french, 1/4 spanish, 1/2 Chinese), it certainly is difficult for gaijins in general (not just china chinese) to get it on with a local Jap girl. And i'm talking even if you speak fluent japanese. normally, they would just smile politely and walk away..just this whole superficiality that really irks you sometimes.

I must say, lowwol, for a tourist to score like that, you gotta be some walking hunk du jour. And i mean that as a compliment.

After a while, you kinda just give up too as there are some pretty decent expat catches out there too. (i.e. English teachers).
Old 26-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

i have mentioned many times in my previous post, Jap girls are not easy to pick up. all those stuff we get to see in the movies and JAV movies are bullshit.

well...welcome to the club! i too used to have a Japanese girl who is based in Singapore as GF. however, i found her easy to manage cos the only thing that she asked of me was for my company when i am in town (no shopping, spending money etc). i travel around a lot and still do. the occasionally dinner at cosy places yes. but aside from that, no big money was spent. i was fortunate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
Are Japanese girls that easy to hook up? Seriously I don't think so cos I once had a Japanese girlfriend in Singapore and I took lots of effort then manage to make her my girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1