The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
player88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayer88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bai Long Gong

Hi bros, I will be goin to bbk in feb 09.. so would like to visit bai long wang.. any bros can advise on hw to get there i have a group of 8-10 person.. thks in advance..
Old 27-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 21
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bai Long Gong

Quote:
Originally Posted by player88 View Post
Hi bros, I will be goin to bbk in feb 09.. so would like to visit bai long wang.. any bros can advise on hw to get there i have a group of 8-10 person.. thks in advance..
The white dragon king is opened for visits on Friday, Saturday or Sunday only. You should give call to Liau 师兄 at +66817500117 to make sure that the temple is opened on the day that you want to visit. He can also arranged for a van for a round trip between the hotel and the temple at a about 2,000 Bhat. The temple is opened at 6am, but you should go as early as 1 am, so that you are in the front of the queue. If you go late, you'll end up at the back of the queue, and probably need to wait until noon before it is your turn to consult the White Dragon King. It takes about 2 hours from bangkok to the white dragon king temple.The van is very comfortable, can take about 10 people and the seats can be inclined to 180 degrees. When the temple is opened at 6am, simple breakfast is being served. The White Dragon King will only start his consultation at 9am.

I find that the purpose of visiting him is to be blessed by him. Don't bother to ask specific questions like career, wealth, love, etc...because his answers are very generic, and anyone with common sense can give you the answer too.

Anyway, it is an experience to see him, and if you are lucky, you can see Hong Kong celebraties there. Good luck!
Old 27-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Samster

player88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayer88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thks for yr reply Virginboy.. talking abt the que is there any que num? does Liau 师兄 help us to get que num or he only arrange transportfor us..
Old 31-12-2008, 01:37 AM
Samster

virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is based on first come first serve. The vehicles will usually line up in a straight line upon arriving the destination. Just before 6am, someone will handout the vehicle queue no. to the driver. Using that queue no., when you get into the temple, you need to exchange for the individual queue no. Its a very fair system.
Old 31-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

This person so power meh ?
I feel much better to visit thai orange robe monks.
Esp those got good name ones....
Old 31-12-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Complete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is he a monk?

Heard about this Bai Long Gong before but never been there.
Old 31-12-2008, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
This person so power meh ?
I feel much better to visit thai orange robe monks.
Esp those got good name ones....
same thoughts here...... too much hype...
maybe need to correct you a little, show be dark brown robe.. hee hee... higher in rank...
I have a regular master that I used to go to, haven't seen him for a while, sure kenna scolding....
You have a good one to recommend? really appreciate..
Old 31-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
same thoughts here...... too much hype...
maybe need to correct you a little, show be dark brown robe.. hee hee... higher in rank...
I have a regular master that I used to go to, haven't seen him for a while, sure kenna scolding....
You have a good one to recommend? really appreciate..
All the top ones gone up liao.
Dunno if LP Koon still around or not.
I long time never keep track with these things liao.

If u want hermit monks, got 1 such near Bkk not far from ON Nut BTS.
He is a Ruesi.

Cheers !
Old 31-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

i been and seen bai long huang .....but can say he vali chun on describing u
since u have fair no. of people tink can book a van
transport by Liu 师兄 orice is cheap
Old 01-01-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

The fact that many hongkong celebraties seek his advice regularly. Anyway, like I said, his advice is quite common sense. For example, I overheard a female asking him about her love life. Then Bai Long Wang told her that she has to dress well and put on a smile, so that she could find a boyfriend. That is common sense, right?
Old 01-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

Happy New Year to all.. thks for the reply.. seem like some is quite interested in Mr Bai.. Juz wan to know when i go see him what shld i bring, what shld i wear, what shld i do.. etc
Old 02-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Happy New Year to all.. thks for the reply.. seem like some is quite interested in Mr Bai.. Juz wan to know when i go see him what shld i bring, what shld i wear, what shld i do.. etc
Ask him what the Toto number for this year's Hong Bao draw.
Then u tell me i go and buy.
When strike u take 70% i take 20% the 10% we donate to Bai Long ok ?
Swee boh ?

Cuz whenever u ask for urself, sure cannot get one.
Must ask for other ppl to prove u are not selfish ppl.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
applepie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Preferably wear all white. You can bring your wallet, family photo, Singapore dollar note, for him to put blessings onto them.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ronnie1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

I think this guy is not pro at all. He gives the same advice to people all the time. I visited him 3 times and all I get are common sense answers, wear nice, be kind blah blah blah.

When I gave him a hard to answer question, he will speak in Thai to his interpretator, he does not answer such questions. WTF!

I have heard he is very accomodating to $$$$ only, and you need to prove this to him before he really advice you on matters.

Just a cup of thought for you, bro.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Some say very accurate, some say otherwise.... I have not been to his temple and dun intent to. What I know is, he is made famous by HK celebrities. Xie Sian, Andy Lau......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1